Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Training Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
3 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 795 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although 1/2 their workforce is contract, my experience as a contractor was excellent. Their facilities and benefits are top rated. Some challenges due to the extent and size of the company but perks out way the challenges for sure.
Too many to list.
Kontra érvek
Easy to be lost in the crowd. Difficult to get into management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Google was great. The people are very smart, the job was interesting, and I had a lot of freedom to do the work that I thought was best. Unfortunately, after I had been at Google about three months our VP decided that all of his team that worked in the United States outside of Mountain View had to move to Mountain View. I was one of seven people on the team outside of Mountain View and another of the seven was my manager. I suspect she knew the required move was coming well before it was announced because she left the group shortly before the move announcement. I chose not to move and found another local job about a month before I was going to be required to move to Mountain View.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, smart employees, freedom to do the work in a way that you think best
Kontra érvek
Required a move to the bay area
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a very fast pace company. I have learned a lot in the short time of being here and have grown to love the HR industry. A typical day involves using programs such as; excel, word, sheets. It also includes multiple meetings and face-to-face interactions in order to get tasks accomplished. The most enjoyable part of this job is the cohort setting. I've played sports all of my life and getting to work in teams not only fosters my creativity but I can also contribute to other peoples success which is valuable to me.
Pro érvek
free lunches, free gym, free rides to work, can bring your pet to work, friendly environment
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
További Google-értékelések megtekintése