Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Trainer

10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 552 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's good to work on a worldwide project
Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  İstanbul2018, május 16.
It's a good project to work. Because Google Digital Garage is a worldwide project to show people how strong digital world. I like this project and it's exicted me. So i still working on this project in Turkey
Great
Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Halifax, NS2018, január 18.
Great place to work. Great team leads,
Trips to Montreal are great free food drinks activities and much more. The longer hours definitely pay off and also a great salary
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Productive and Challenging work place
Google Trainer/Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, január 5.
The company is productive and challenges your skills, it is very exciting if you are a go getter and you like to push yourself. You must be strong willed and not fall into to outside drama.
Company benefits, Location, Job
Drama
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
OPERATIONS TRAINER (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York City, NY2017, augusztus 12.
Choose management that are creative, yet responsible. So many of my managers were fun and creative, yet immature. Either that, or they were too strict/ bossy with little creativity, and it makes a huge difference for the sales associates.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Store Trainer
Store Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, július 26.
A typical day would involve greeting new employees and demonstrating the most effective way to execute standard operating procedures. Great place! Team-oriented environment!
Team-oriented environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work/Life balance with Fast paced environment
Google Education Part – time Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Makati2017, január 25.
Work/Life balance for the employees is the most important for this company. They believe that giving a balance life to employees can make them more productive and enjoy most of the job.
Pro érvek
Free Buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Kontra érvek
Few number of full-time employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not very fun. Feels like a prison
Trusource Labs - Trainer/Email Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2016, augusztus 22.
Usually the name Google is synonymous with a fun, creative work environment. That is not the case when it comes to my time at Google Nest. As a trainer in a Google facility, we could not rearrange classroom seating as we saw fit without corporate approval. We could not even change the clocks to account for daylight savings time or even for better time accuracy without corporate approval. Google has their own security staff which is nice to an extent, however, should you dim the lights or bring in a visitor, you will be on their bad side. The pay was decent, but not decent enough to stay. The regulations of this facility really inhibited work flow.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best place to work on Earth!
Trainer/Building (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2016, február 17.
Believe me when I say this.

There has not been one day from the years that I have worked at Google to where I would dread going to work.

I loved working here and I really hope to work with Google again and work there for the rest of my career!

What's not to love about this place? Great area, awesome people, it's fun, you meet great people everyday. It's my ideal place to work. I should of had never left.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 3Jelentés
The best place to work
Language Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad2014, december 29.
Here I learned to combine my language skills with business strategies.

Apart from language training, I became comfortable with using technology for teaching and training. I worked on a lot of transliteration projects and picked up soft skills training here.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Highly specialist

Tekintsen meg Google további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van