Google
4,3 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Technician

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 830 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
College programs are very inclusive. We had flexible hours and we had enough guidance and mentorship from software engineeer and product managers across Google campuses in Sunnyvale and Mountain View.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was well versed in a wide variety of systems as a technician with experience handling large projects. When I applied for a promotion I was denied because I was good at what I did.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Involvement of work wiil be more weather that be a small work need to be involved from the higher level associates management will be some coperitive NO standards gone be maintain
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned so many things while working, my collogues are always help us, we enjoy a lot in the office events like( sports day, tours, annual day, monthly festival celebrations, etc.)
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a book scanning job for few months and we had to scan 18000 pages a day. It was a little bit challenging but I could handle it. I like the work environment.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working for the one and only google street view! I love all the opportunities they gave me and I’m so greatfull for them! Hopefully another door opens from them!
Great work environment
No pay on rainy days
Munkahelyi kultúra
Get to see the world and eat for free. Weekly pay was decent especially with overtime. Going from one state to another was nice. Having $65 dollars per day for per diem was more than enough to eat daily. Paid five star hotels and new rental car vehicles. Hotel and rental car reward points was great!!!☺
Pro érvek
Free food and travel. Paid every week. No supervision good company to work for..
Kontra érvek
Contract expired to soon at very short notice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job, meet tons of people. Travel is great. Visible job. You will encounter tons of people wanting to talk about your job daily. Software experience needed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google! : My 6yrs of experience!, I really love the Organization, If your career is to be end as an employee It is the Best & Wonderful place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
follow up instruction from Eng. rework on PCB, optical such as unpack and install mechanical, solder remove or replace part,bonding glue, FVT test. Since I work at Google I have a chance to learn a lot of thing from difference of department: Goolge glass, Coating room, Clean room Optical, Baloon etc... The only thing it hard for me is project in process keep changing instruction and rushing time. I enjoy the view,snack and lunch at work
Pro érvek
free snack, drink and lunch
Kontra érvek
no benefit for contract: holiday, sick leave and health plan
Munkahelyi kultúra
I leaned how to work into a robotic machines at google by doing the google glasses
Pro érvek
free lunches, breakfast, dinner, laundrry, drinks, coffee bonuses
Kontra érvek
healh cares long beaks and lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
long hours driving ,a lot of car problems a lot of responsability
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day would include the set-up and inspection of technical data capturing equipment. The nature of the job required continuous attention to detail and a high level of situational awareness. The independent nature of the working environment required an extraordinary level of trust and communication with management. The hardest part of the job was also the most rewarding part. This included setting personal goals which would successfully translate into meeting goals of the entire project. The most enjoyable part of the project required the highest level of personal restraint and responsibility. This was being able to effectively communicate the goals of the project without divulging sensitive details.
Pro érvek
flexible hrs, casual work environment, easy to communicate with management
Kontra érvek
dependent on weather, seasonal, temporary
További Google-értékelések megtekintése