Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Technical Support

14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 633 értékelés megtekintése
New World
It given inputs, how to handle the escalation in stress time.
And how to work in a friendly manner

Supportive team work

And Helping to reach the goals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Each Google Team is Different!
All that glitters is not gold! Hit the floor working non-stop from 9 am until 6 pm w/1/2 hr lunch. Small, non-diverse team. Almost non-existent and inexperienced upper management along with little documentation for the job. Rollouts of FTEs and TVCs, to budget for more engineers. No integration with other Google teams. Happy hour at 4 pm Thursday, the highpoint for many. Low work ethic. Frequent callouts. Constant meetings with little actual work done by few. Fit to team culture most important. Key players often out sick or on vacation. Chaos.
Pro érvek
Beautiful views. Great FREE food, drinks and snacks. Work remotely when sick.
Kontra érvek
Little or no job/contract security, dysfunctional work environment.
Fun workplace, productive
Fun and productive workplace.
Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team

Friendly co workers

Working hours is flexible.

Learned a lot when it comes to technical troubleshooting
Fun workplace but really bad salary
Fun workplace but really bad salary
Great coworkers

Job not interesting at all

Just need to work 2 hours a week but have to stay at work for 40 hours a week
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful but well fed - great co-workers
Lack of training and a 'Trainer' who only showed up a few times. Unfair 'scoring process' on calls; if both survey questions weren't answered at the end of the call, you didn't receive credit for positive feedback on first question. If a customer was upset because they hadn't had their Google Fiber installed yet, and they said they weren't happy with the company on the Survey, it counted as a 'FAIL' for me.
The company had made unrealistic promises on install & built dates which in turn made several people very upset.

Most enjoyable were my co-workers, who were very helpful, and free food in the mini-kitchen.
Well stocked mini-kitchen
short breaks on a 12 hr shift; one 10 min, one 15 min, and 30 min lunch
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and productive work environment.
I had a great time working for Google. They provoyou with every tool you need to succeed at your job. They also provide their employees with food and othe amenities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the job
The hardest part would have been standing on my feet with my 2 inch heels on. I learned really quick to get comfortable shoes that I could wear 10 hrs out of the day.
Project Fi
Pretty good company to get started things are always changing so be prepared for that. Do you like change? if the answer is yes this is the place for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company to work for with good work/ life balance, fun and exciting atmosphere with friendly people. contract expired so it was timer to move on.
challenging position
To acquire a challenging position in an organization, to put my skill-set to use, enhance my knowledge and contribute to the development and growth of that organization
eh
There are worse jobs you could have.
So I give it a few stars, I enjoyed my time there.
Very enjoyable
Learn about DNS records and cloud based business
Management and co workers are really good

The hardest part is finding out root cause to some issues however every week there is an event going on and prizes to win is all good
Gifts and staff
Some early 5 am shifts very rare
Very active environment
A typical day at work would be taking calls and helping customers with technical problems related to their carrier.
What I learned mostly is how to better my skills regarding Customer Service.

The management was well organized and we were all well informed on the rules and how they ran each client.

My co-workers usually had a lot in common. We are all technical and share a lot of the same interests.

Hardest part is help solving unknown issues that don't fall under our knowledge base.

The most enjoyable part is helping customers feel good by providing them with excellent customer service.
Great co-workers
Inbound technical calls regarding customer's Google account. Anything from e-mail, their pin marker not showing on Google maps, 2 or more pin markers showing on maps. FAQ's on how to get higher in the rankings when people search for services. I would also respond via cases which are in an e-mail form if there were no calls coming in.

I learned how to increase your rankings for your business when people search in Google. I learned there are some people who try to "take over" rival business owner's location on maps so they don't show up during searches. I learned new ways to serve customers in a "Googly" fashion, which was awesome.

Most managers were very very helpful. There were a few that had a short fuse to put it lightly.

Co-workers were awesome.

Hardest part was dealing with a rare upset customer. I always calmed them down and let them know we will get this issue resolved and they are in good hands.

Nice customers that made my day when I was able to resolve their issue, great co-workers, pot lucks, random drawings for ipads, ipods, iphones, good benefits.
Micro management
További Google-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés