Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Support Specialist

6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 566 értékelés megtekintése
User Support
User Support Specialist/Contract (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, október 31.
Worked for a contract agency Randstad. Very poor management. Unfair treatment to employees by entire management team. Workplace culture was diverse and friendly with the exception of the leaders. Typical day consisted of providing email support to customers. Meetings to create workflow standards. The most enjoyable part was being part of team that would create a standard flow to be used for future teams. Also enjoying all the wonderful perks at the google campus until one day we all got demoted to yellow badges by management. When asked Management informed us that it was brought to their attention that some of the employees were being greedy and taking advantage of the food. Meanwhile management kept their perks. The most shadiest job I ever had, I know Google was not all fault but rather the greedy upper folks at Randstad.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
4,0
Glass Project
VIP Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, május 4.
Working at Google was an amazing experience however, there is not much room for growth.

Mostly all employees are contracted through a 3rd party and transitioning into a full time Google employee is nearly impossible unless you know someone who can "pull some strings."
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice company but vendor sellbytell is not ok
Virtual Customer Support specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kuala Lumpur2018, március 18.
The Google Malaysia is nice working place with a lot of benefit but vendor is so bad , provide free lunch , high Kpi but the problem is the team leader is not the one can control anything from my team, she is very silly and lack of knowledge
Pro érvek
free lunch
Kontra érvek
no break time, only 1 hour lunch, dont have enought time to go to toilet
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
good work place
Adwords Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  india2017, augusztus 28.
good to work and great work life balance and great to be with google and its amazing job to work at. management is good and i would recommend every one to work at this place.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 60NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Google Express project is a fast past work environment and a great learning experience.
Merchant Support Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2016, április 13.
Google Express was my first introduction into the tech world and I wouldn't have wanted to start any other place. A typical day at work is you get into the office, get a free breakfast, and then get to work. We are usually working on multiple side projects at one time while scheduling upcoming trainings or new stores to onboard. I am usually in and out of meetings throughout the day depending on the day and how busy we are at the time. My co-workers are all awesome and we do a lot of collaborative work together. Our team started out small when I first joined and we have now grown to a 18 man team and taken over the Google Express Merchant Owned and Operated world. It's been a great ride.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 4Jelentés

Tekintsen meg Google további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van