Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Specialist

9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 539 értékelés megtekintése
Team enviroment
Dynamic and motivated professional with a proven record of generating and building relationships, managing projects from concept to completion, designing educational strategies, and coaching individuals to success. Skilled in building cross-functional teams, demonstrating exceptional communication skills, and making critical decisions during challenges. Adaptable and transformational leader with an ability to work independently, creating effective presentations, and developing opportunities that further establish organizational goals.
Great Place
I did a temporary assignment for Google and it was the best experience ever. I had a great day everyday and made a lot of friends who had very similar interest.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a full time employee it would have been great, as a contractor - it wasn't good.
Full time employees and contractors are two different kinds of people and are treated as such here. It made working here really stressful, difficult, and caused a lot of tension amongst our team.
Great Job. Great culture too bad it's contract
Google is a great company. Their products work very welll and they train you to them. Customer interactions are always pleasant and you get to work with new tech. I loved this job while I had it and I loved it the second year when they invited me back. I would have gone for a 3rd year but I had just started my new engineering job when the call came in.
Good pay fun environment
it's contract work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun and interactive working environment
Google is a reall cool company to work for as long as you have a genuine passion for technology and are quite Googley, then you will fit right in. The main thing is to remain Googley!! There is something for everyone, so everyone has the opportunity to contribute to something amazing!!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Excellent Company
MarketStar is a excellent company to work with while partnering with major companies. Google was one, and training is a blast with all of the attention and ways of delivering training to all associates about the product they have to sale.
Pro érvek
Excellent all the way around
May be Seasonal
4,0
Environment friendly
My day 's work was done between calls to customers already acquired and calls to prospective customers. We'd also in contact with the media centers and agents for the management of the customer. Also, it was in my management throughout the operational part of the construction and optimization campaign.
Knowledge of Google products
Building and equipment outdated
A Great Learning Experience
Obtained a very valuable experience due to the company's environment and fellow employees. One of the most enjoyable parts of the job was working with such likable employees, though the hardest part of the job was abiding by both best buy's and Marketstar's policies.
A Great Working Environment
No Benefits
4,0
Mentally stimulating, fun, challenging
A typical day at work started with me cleaning the area, in store where i was situated. Usually the mornings started off slow with only 5 - 15 customers in looking at my products. Then the afternoon got a lot busier which is when my skills of working under pressure came to be very helpful. I learned a lot about computers and tech support. Also I learned how to work with strangers which was my main worry when i took on the job. I formed very good relationships with my co-workers on professional and personal levels. The hardest part of my job was that I started work after only having 2 hours training which meant 95% of the information that i passed onto customers was all learned from self study. I have to say that the part of this job that i enjoyed the most had to be the customers. I dealt with that many but i can still remember faces and every tutorial, educating session and sales pitch.
Happy enviroment
További Google-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés