Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Specialist

Munkakör megnevezése
Specialist44 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
44 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 777 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Advancing here is hard to navigate. I wish there was more development given to staff to find opportunities where they can grow and make a difference..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dynamic and motivated professional with a proven record of generating and building relationships, managing projects from concept to completion, designing educational strategies, and coaching individuals to success. Skilled in building cross-functional teams, demonstrating exceptional communication skills, and making critical decisions during challenges. Adaptable and transformational leader with an ability to work independently, creating effective presentations, and developing opportunities that further establish organizational goals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the opportunity to work with Adword & Biz Dev. professionals at Google. I was exposed to Ad Buyers of $200,000+ per month of Ad spend. A great place to start your career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Support Worldwide Customers/Clients with a high-level understanding of what Google Apps-related applications are available.
Project Management best practices for addressing and structuring data migration during Google Apps implementation projects.

the hardest part of the job was maintaining the Customer experience as was a very KPI to maintain the job
Pro érvek
free lunches, brown bags, team building activities
Short Breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It has been a great experience. The workplace culture is very accommodating. Helps you groom yourself in a positive manner. Learnt a to about Digital marketing while being a part of the organisation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people, Good atmosphere, positivw vibe. productive enviroment, friendly people to work with. staff is very supportive and teaches everyone a lot of stuff.
Free food and parking
Munkahelyi kultúra
While Google can be a lot of fun to work at, it does feel somewhat like a big staffing firm. The bar of talent seems to have dropped as the Austin location has grown. Regardless, there are few better places to work out there!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved everything about working at Google. Hands down the best job I have ever had! The atmosphere was amazing and I couldn't of asked for better leads and the support that was given.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thoroughly enjoy working at Google. No two days are the same. My favorite part is the ability to come up with an idea and having the ability to run with it. Meals are provided, schedule is lax so long as you work hard and don't fall behind.
Pro érvek
Free breakfast, lunch, laptop, work supplies, schedule
Contract work
Munkahelyi kultúra
google is actually really cool, I like google. but like google bought youtube and like made youtube rewind 2018 and it was like really bad, what the heck google why would you make something so bad. I don't even know any of these people what the heck.
really cool!
youtube rewind
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work but poor job security. Provided breakfast and lunch. Unless full-tim, definitely be pursuing other opportunities during your contract.
Pro érvek
Free lunch and breakfast.
Job security.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best Job I ever had very relaxed. Must stay focused at all times and concentrate on the road and monitor at the same time but very interesting job but its also seasonal.
No over time
Driving
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay wasn't too bad, the job wasn't too hard, and the co-workers are pretty cool. If you're into micro-management, then this place will work for you. It's contract work, so don't expect PTO or holiday pay. However, there's unlimited overtime.
good pay, good benefits
Kontra érvek
shady management, poor scheduling, poor work/life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Getting indoors and singing it is super easy, Helping customers out at your table and providing them with knowledge on the products, some see a cheap price tag and instantly want to know what it is. It's a really good work and busy environment so you have to be quick on your feet.
Pro érvek
Fun energetic, new opportunities, learn skills and more
standing job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace working environment, productive and proactive. It could be stressful sometimes, however, by working as a team, we overcame a lot of difficulties and reached our goal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did a temporary assignment for Google and it was the best experience ever. I had a great day everyday and made a lot of friends who had very similar interest.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a contracted worker, not a Google employee. So I can't discuss about salary, benefit, and other job advance/promotion. However, the part I like most when I was working here was it provided decent free foods. I didn't have to pack my lunch/ dinner when I worked here.

Con: My contract was so short because Google outsourced the entire project and department to India to reduce the labour cost.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a contractor less than a year

Pros

Good training provided

Free snacks

Cons

No career path

No job security

Too many performace metris
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working for Google. It was part time and contracted through an agency but i felt very included and apart of the company the short time I was there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was awesome. Wish there were more customers that new about the product, seemed to be something that was not marketed well in my region. However, managed to sell each one I received. Also loved the culture of the company, always willing take extra time for training and overall seemed to care about employees happiness.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
While they do a great job at providing a ton of things to make employees happy. There is a lot of bureaucracy and office politics do play a large factor in advancing your roll. My cowokers started dating within the company to help ensure their contracts were converted to full time...I was on the outside looking in, despite helping a team hit all of our quarterly goals.
amenities, compensation