Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Software Test Engineer

Munkakör megnevezése
Software Test Engineer14 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 736 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best technology firms in the industry. I highly recommend working there. Life / Work balance is very important to Google and the campus is amazing with innovative ideas and creativity. I loved working with people driven by new ideas and technologies.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a contractor at Google for 2 of their project. In my first project I had an excellent experience at Project Loon at Google X Lab. In my second project in Google Network team , the experience was a mixed, it was less exciting than the previous project, might be because of my employer in the second project.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google has everything that an employee would expect from one of the largest companies in the United States in terms of market capitalization: Bicycles and electric cars to get staff to meetings, gaming centers, organic gardens, and eco-friendly furnishings. Google wants to make its employees' lives easier, and it's constantly searching for ways to improve the health, well-being, and morale of its Googlers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good company.Everything is well managed.Managers are helping in nature.Training provide very well.A fresher can get know about project from the training.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to Work. The management is very cooperative resourceful. They encourage the new concepts and Technology. Flexible at work and timelines. I enjoyed working here
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a contractor at Google X. Working there was great. I enjoyed working with the other engineers very much. Lunch was good. Everyone was accommodating. That said, two things stood out as a problem. Contractors are treated differently in terms of security and processing. It took weeks to get my credentials figured out so I could use email and to use the build system. Security is tight there, and slow. My access to the building took two or more weeks to clear. I was not able to access all of the code I needed to do my job.

The worst part is that contractors are treated as a security risk, so they get no heads up when there services are no longer needed. Just a simple "this is your last day. Clean up your desk, leave your computer, and head out." That's it.

I assume that this technique limits security risk, but from a personal standpoint, it was not fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent Work Environment and a terrific company.
As a Testing engineer, I had the privilege of testing new products and localizing and translating them in French for different regions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
1) Food, food, food. 15+ cafes on main campus (MTV) alone. Mini-kitchens, snacks, drinks, free breakfast/lunch/dinner, all day, errr'day.
2) Benefits/perks. Free 24:7 gym access (on MTV campus). Free (self service) laundry (washer/dryer) available. Bowling alley. Volley ball pit. Custom-built and exclusive employee use only outdoor sport park (MTV). Free health/fitness assessments. Dog-friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would do it again. Waiting for next big project in which I could invest my time and effort.
Unfortunately the core project lost funding and we were reused on another, still great project.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are given complete autonomy as long as you can deliver on your OKRs.
Perks are the best in industry.

You also have all the tools given to you (internal courses and mentors) if you want to learn some new stuff or experiment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Technology is wonderful when it works and a productivity-sucking-piece-of-junk-headache when it doesn’t
Whether it’s proactive network maintenance, virus protection or firewall services, WTC has you covered.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Who is working at Google? Only some peoples... Other are drinking beer or exercising or meeting or just relaxing on the soft chairs...
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great management and fun work place. challenging work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google has been a blessed experience. I've learned a great deal about myself and enhanced my knowledge on cell phones, testing, android and linux. Of these, I feel linux was the biggest learning curve in my development. I want to upgrade more knowledge in this OS software. Working with others and as a team and at times leading a small group was the most enjoyable part.
Pro érvek
co-workers
Kontra érvek
pay
További Google-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés