Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Software Test Engineer

14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 560 értékelés megtekintése
Contracting at Google
Test & Automation Engineer : Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, december 21.
I was a contractor at Google for 2 of their project. In my first project I had an excellent experience at Project Loon at Google X Lab. In my second project in Google Network team , the experience was a mixed, it was less exciting than the previous project, might be because of my employer in the second project.
fun
Software Development Engineer in Test (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, december 9.
Google has everything that an employee would expect from one of the largest companies in the United States in terms of market capitalization: Bicycles and electric cars to get staff to meetings, gaming centers, organic gardens, and eco-friendly furnishings. Google wants to make its employees' lives easier, and it's constantly searching for ways to improve the health, well-being, and morale of its Googlers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
It is a good company
Software Test Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  1year 5 months2019, november 29.
It is a good company.Everything is well managed.Managers are helping in nature.Training provide very well.A fresher can get know about project from the training.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Sr. IT QA Analyst - Test Automation - Worksoft Certify (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, október 15.
Good place to Work. The management is very cooperative resourceful. They encourage the new concepts and Technology. Flexible at work and timelines. I enjoyed working here
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Yes, Google has sushi and many perks, but there are big issues.
Test Software Developer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, szeptember 26.
I worked as a contractor at Google X. Working there was great. I enjoyed working with the other engineers very much. Lunch was good. Everyone was accommodating. That said, two things stood out as a problem. Contractors are treated differently in terms of security and processing. It took weeks to get my credentials figured out so I could use email and to use the build system. Security is tight there, and slow. My access to the building took two or more weeks to clear. I was not able to access all of the code I needed to do my job.

The worst part is that contractors are treated as a security risk, so they get no heads up when there services are no longer needed. Just a simple "this is your last day. Clean up your desk, leave your computer, and head out." That's it.

I assume that this technique limits security risk, but from a personal standpoint, it was not fun.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great Company to work for
Software Test Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, november 14.
Excellent Work Environment and a terrific company.
As a Testing engineer, I had the privilege of testing new products and localizing and translating them in French for different regions.
Cool
Software QA Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, május 2.
1) Food, food, food. 15+ cafes on main campus (MTV) alone. Mini-kitchens, snacks, drinks, free breakfast/lunch/dinner, all day, errr'day.
2) Benefits/perks. Free 24:7 gym access (on MTV campus). Free (self service) laundry (washer/dryer) available. Bowling alley. Volley ball pit. Custom-built and exclusive employee use only outdoor sport park (MTV). Free health/fitness assessments. Dog-friendly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great experience
Software Test Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Romania2017, március 15.
Would do it again. Waiting for next big project in which I could invest my time and effort.
Unfortunately the core project lost funding and we were reused on another, still great project.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best place I have worked at
Software Engineering in Test Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA. USA2017, március 9.
You are given complete autonomy as long as you can deliver on your OKRs.
Perks are the best in industry.
You also have all the tools given to you (internal courses and mentors) if you want to learn some new stuff or experiment
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Software Test Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, január 23.
Technology is wonderful when it works and a productivity-sucking-piece-of-junk-headache when it doesn’t
Whether it’s proactive network maintenance, virus protection or firewall services, WTC has you covered.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Not good for start
Software QA engineer at ChromeOS team (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2014, február 20.
Who is working at Google? Only some peoples... Other are drinking beer or exercising or meeting or just relaxing on the soft chairs...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 29Jelentés
4,0
Fun place
Software Quality Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle2013, július 19.
Great management and fun work place. challenging work environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Good Start
Software Test Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Libertyville, IL2012, július 3.
Google has been a blessed experience. I've learned a great deal about myself and enhanced my knowledge on cell phones, testing, android and linux. Of these, I feel linux was the biggest learning curve in my development. I want to upgrade more knowledge in this OS software. Working with others and as a team and at times leading a small group was the most enjoyable part.
Pro érvek
co-workers
Kontra érvek
pay

Tekintsen meg Google további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van