Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Software Engineer Intern

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
26 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 795 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I interned at Google as a SWE through the virtual internship program. Felt belonged and grew a lot as a software developer during my time there. The online orientation was well set.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This has been one of the most enjoyable companies that I've ever been able to work for. The work that I got to do impacted hundreds of thousands of people. Every single other employee I met at Google was also kind and helpful. I got to finish two projects in the course of a summer largely due to the amount of support I received. Besides that, the work / life balance is phenomenal
Pro érvek
Free lunches, nap pods, bowling alleys, arcades, coffee bars, swimming pools, massages, laundromats, volleyball courts, healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Laid back environment but plenty of opportunity to grow -- you're constantly surrounded by bright individuals. Company culture is generally inclusive, felt extremely comfortable working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I want to work in Google but this year they don't have enough head count. Although I have finished my internship very well and done best in the onsite interview, I still fail. Hope I can back to Google in the future.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supportive and challenging environment, where I met and worked with people from not just my team but other teams and offices. Everyone was very friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment at Google is supportive as they provide a relaxed environment where you can easily focus on getting your job done. Everyone is super helpful and approachable, willing to take time out of their day to help you out. Since it's Google, there is basically any role you would like to explore. The amenities are sometimes beyond your imagination. You basically don't need a kitchen or any sort of entertainment at home because Google provides all of those for free. More importantly, all of these things add up to a place where you can do your best work without any stress or worry.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a great place to work as a junior software engineer. There are a lot of resources that are accessible to you. There is a lot of potential for growth as full timers are very willing to meet and talk about their work.
free lunch
Kontra érvek
small impact
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible working hour. I arrived company at 10 am and leave around 5 pm, as long as the work is done. There is a lot our learning resource inside Google, like programming languages, deep learning, machine learning, etc. I think it is fantastic for an enthusiastic learner. You always can find useful resource to learn.
Free lunches, supportive mentor
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good interesting and fun workplace. We have develop in google application and up to my death I live improve new technology.. There is no officially declared fixed timing. Just have to make sure you are on time for meetings and are able to complete your work. Generally, most employees come around 9-10am, and leave at around 7-8pm. Apart from this, Google also lets you work from home in case a situation turns up. Google also refunds for your internet connection at home and provides a 19 inch monitor to work at home. What more could one ask for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits and perks. Lots of very smart people working. Some work on cool things. But you will mostly likely be just a cog in the machine, working on small insignificant features or trying to gin up more ad revenue.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day in google would be like- short standing meeting what you have done last day and your plan for today. Write code for new feature, bug etc. Code review. Workplace culture is very helpful, colleague helps each other in advancement of the goal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
learned a lot also got to know a lot of cool people. On-site gym, food, juice bar are among great perks. I wouldn't have left if I didn't want to work for a hardware company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
GSoC is a great way to start Open source contribution as CS student. I learned a lot about SCM, Software design principles and how to work in a team. Its a great internship oppurtunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As an intern at google I always felt like I had the support necessary to finish my projects. I learned a lot over the course of each summer and enjoyed working in a fun and laid back company culture. 8/10 would recommend.
Pro érvek
free food, fun rooms to find i.e. meditation room, roof garden, arcade games
Kontra érvek
stress to be highly productive
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had an internship at Google personal search infrastructure and that was amazing. Benefits were amazing, food as well. This was a great job with correct responsibility scope for me.
Pro érvek
free food, good infrastructure, perfect reviews
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone is friendly, great learning environment, great food. Stayed for 3 months, enjoyed every second. Many teams at google zurich, great city, very safe and warm.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google was a great place to work in every way. I wouldn't trade that experience for anything. From my manager to the culture, everything was top-notch,
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a software engineer intern, I learnt a lot during the internship, and get the chance of experiencing large scale project. The culture, the people and the benefit there are all great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supportive culture and nice people. Makes it fun to work there. Impactful projects. Good food. Depending on how high up your position is affects your work life balance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learnt a lot, worked a lot harder than I imagined and it was fulfilling. The co-workers are who make your life so much easier. The technical expertise is tremendous.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is full of smart people, and they know it. The compensation and the perks (on-site meals, gym, etc) are amazing, but I think it's the only thing keeping people here because most of your coworkers are jerks.