Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Sales Representative27 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
27 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 706 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
like it , good food , fun place . leaving because my manager was terrible. recommendation: ask about your future boss and understand if they will hire someone between you and who you think will be your boss
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing to work with people who wants to succeed
People at these company's was nice and seemed to genuinely care about the way your feeling about work. Everyone is worried about safety first then moving quickly and efficient.
okpk
very analytical, felt like i was feeding the machine with information so one day the robots will take your job, very repetitive. nice people and management if you do the work correctly you will not have a problem
facilities
repetitive, expansion is limited
Worked as contractor
As a sales contractor for Google your treated as a 2nd class citizen. Work directly for Google or don't work for them at all. They treat internal employees very well however.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start a career in the tech/software field.
Cool company to work for, perks are awesome, pay is good. Advancement no so much. I would recommened anyone starting and interested in working for a tech company to give Google a thought!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Fast paced
Great learning envornment. Very supportive and indepth training. Hard to move internally. Surrounded by some of the most intellectual people I have ever met.
Great company
BlueInc Sydney was a great company to work for. Hard work is rewarded with uncapped commission. The environment is very lively and employees are friendly and driven.
uncapped com
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management continues to be indicisive. Pay plans keep changing
Pay plans keep changing. Most of the upper management has already left the organization. Accounting department does not function well. No communication.
Fun Workplace
Great place to work. Great people to be challenged and an awesome environment to expand your network. Love my coworkers and love to be working in a fast paced environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome and fun place to be
It is a job that includes traveling from one point to another when duty calls. It could be fun when programs are changed in a moment and you have to do it to the best of what is expected.
Free lunches
Extended hours
Great company!
Great Company! Great People! Great environment! The people are a breathe of fresh air. Great environment for learning! Great leadership and it's never a full moment!
2,0
Cutthroat
This was a boiler room of sales reps that were petty and used scripted pitcheds to sell services to the public that were shady at best. I have to type in something to fill the balnk space so this is all i want to say.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If your political views aren't in agreement you'll be treated badly
If your political views aren't in agreement with management, you'll be treated badly. They will not let up until you leave. It's all about politics.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
work environment
Great Place
You learn a lot, and you work a lot harder!

A lot of internal meetings, you have to manage your time quite efficiently.

A brilliant work environment, with all the benefits & perks you might need to get your job done :)
Everything you wish for
No work/life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wasn't really a good life balance between work school and family life. I wish I could of gotten more out of working for google, and put more importance into my family life.
great place to work
great people , great management. Very laid back environment but also very competitive . a lot of training , constantly changing fast paced environment
my first job
my family was financially not able to provide me proper education.i worked in google communication as a computer sales and repair agent so that i could collect some amount for my further education regarding CCIE (r&s). REALLY i was suffering a lot at that time n literally i was going through hardest days.i even gave door to door service for computer sales and repair.
learnt about hard/smart work
no weekly off
It's ALL Political
You play the game you keep your job! Overall a decent company to work for if you are single. Very little work life balance. You can advance if you know how to say the right things and build the right relationships.
Google
great very good.. A very solid reputable company with great work ethics and great people.. I would highly recommend to anyone.
The best in class..
Google is awesome
They pay you a lot of money to make apps for them. I learned how to make amazing apps, and my co workers were cool and fun to work with. I would say the hardest part of the job was learning how to ride the electric bicycle.
Pay good
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work in big fun teams from all kinds of backgrounds
A day at work would usually start at 6am at my location and wouldn't deal with customers but get things set up for orders.
I have learned that persistence is key too getting your route for orders faster. The management were friendly and professional. Its just some people think they are the boss when they aren't.

Being pressured by time. Weekly pay is better than two weeks.
Free lunches and gym
Kontra érvek
Too slow at times or being told to drive to a different store
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés