Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Lead

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 795 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great workplace and advancement opportunity. Your ability to apply your creativity and let your voice be heard makes it a warming environment. I would recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best workplace facilities in the world. Employees are given the opportunity to learn and develop within the organization. Recognition is given accordingly to each employee's achievements. There is always support from the management in self growth of the employee.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of freedom to get work done. Loved it. I would recommend this company to family and friends. Fun place to work and be around like-minded people.
Pro érvek
Free lunch everyday
Kontra érvek
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work I was empowered to run my own business. I obtained strengths in areas that I had not yet built out, like analytics and SaaS. The hardest part is being under a non-renewable contract; I am not mobile at this time and if I was I would have been supported to apply for full-time roles.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, collaborative culture
Kontra érvek
Benefits for contractors, contracted employee
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall Great experience working with wonderful, intelligent people.Compensation could be better and advancement within specific roles is minimum.....
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management and leadership. Little to no advancement possibilities. Juvenile work environment with favoritism and cliques. Good place to build agency, but not a job for a professional sales person looking for a career.
További Google-értékelések megtekintése