Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Retail Sales Associate8 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 769 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be extremely boring but overall relaxing and not too stressful. Management is kind and understanding but not much progression can be seen. Good part-time job.
Pay
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Google Express was great in my first year, They had given so many incentives that would simply encourage you to work more to gain that incentives. However, the just is just contractual. They may re-hire you based on your performance. On my second year they promoted me to be the lead, which for me is basically the same as an operator with just added responsibilities. On my second year, they changed the incentive to a mediocre incentive, that ran for four months until they dissolve the incentive.
Was not able to finish my contract since both Google Express and the Merchant decided no longer to operate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Google was a great experience. I was able to meet a ton of new people and broaden my horizons while working for the company. And the management was kind and flexible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was amazing working for Google. Looks great on your resume. Got easily hired somewhere else when they know I came from Google. Also, it’s very challenging so be prepared to prove yourself.
Good pay
No advancement
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had a great experience working at the company. Very employee based company where they put the employee first. Excellent place to grow in the company.
the people were great
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with SMX and google express was fun. Every day was a different day and I had lot of fun helping training people. I also liked our meeting and working with everyone was cool.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is an enjoyable work environment, mainly because of the employees. The day can become tedious but the good company makes time go by quickly. The field (main) operators are also attentive and understanding. As long as the workflow is running smoothly, they are open to suggestions and willing to solve any issues. The least favorite thing about the job are the weather conditions. Being that transport is a vital part of the operation, it is a constant battle with the forces of nature depending on the season.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a great first job right out of college but that is exactly what it is a JOB not a career. The pay at this job has afforded me many opportunities that where at my previous employment I could not afford. The pay is great for what we are doing but since the position is contracted it is hard to get attached to the project. For myself I have gotten very attached but due to the CA law I must leave soon.

A typical day at work involves a lot of communication since we are scattered throughout many locations. This is where many things can become confusing, either because of lack of communication or mis interpretation of something communicated to many.

At this job I learned that my talents can be used effectively when I am assigned a project and left on my own or with a small team to assemble and complete the project.

The best part is always the visit to the Google campus. They have a cafeteria with some of the best meals prepared by some of the greatest chefs in the area.

I take pride in the opportunity to say that I was able to work with Google even if it was only through a contracted position.
További Google-értékelések megtekintése