Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Recruitment Resourcer

13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 544 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a fun place for contract workers
Sourcer/Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  United States2019, október 27.
I was a contractor at Google with exceptional metrics every quarter. When it was my time to convert to a full time employee, none of that mattered. It was unfortunate to say the least.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Good job perks
Sourcer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, július 17.
Enjoyed the assortment of foods as well as the gym classes offered. Snacks and drinks were additionally a nice benefit that would help throughout the day
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They worked me to death!
Technical Sourcer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, március 11.
I depend on the team that you are on that determines your success there. Management is all over the place. Leadership is never consistent across the board and the messages get lost in translation. High-stress job and when I asked to get paid for my overtime, my manager told me I have to get 4 flags a week in order to get paid extra. (I'm a recruiter) Which is completely illegal. You have to pay your employees no matter what.

I worked from 9am and 7:30pm then went home to work till 11pm at night just to keep up with the workflow that they requested of you. Forget your personal life - you do not have one at Google. They over work you.
free meals and booze
Kontra érvek
Over worked, high stress, no work/life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supported recruiters in daily tasks
Technical Sourcer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2018, október 29.
High volume sourcing or reviewing of applicants. We would filter out the most qualified candidates based on their education and skill sets. Setup interviews for hiring managers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Google
Diversity Technical Sourcer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2018, március 29.
Google was a great company it was my dream job. I really enjoyed working there the culture is perfect in every way possible. I would recommend anyone to work there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Encouragement for growth in career
Technical Sourcer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2018, március 13.
Google was a great place to contribute and grow. The only reason my contract was ended was because my supervisor at that time and I piloted a new way to source at Google and it didn't allow me to hit the metrics that were expected as a Sourcer, I would return at a heartbeat and have no doubt I would be successful.
Pro érvek
Management and team feeling is great
Kontra érvek
As a contractor, there is added pressure to exceed the production of the FTEs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great Culture, Better People
Technical Sourcer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, május 25.
Google is truly amazing - like any job it has its pain points and it can be difficult to not feel lost at times in such a large company but the people are spectacular and provide an incredibly motivating atmosphere.
free breakfast/lunch
Kontra érvek
limited growth opportunity in a distributed office site
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Engineering Sourcer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, május 2.
Very fast moving environment where you are surrounded by fabulous, smart people. Great location to work, free lunches, loads of activities to try and lots of perks.
Free lunches, flexibility
Kontra érvek
contract so no room for advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
2,0
A blur.
Sourcer 3 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2014, június 20.
Google is a great training ground, but not the best moral ground.
Free food.
Very very bad culture
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 21Nem 6Jelentés
Play hard and Work harder
Diversity Technical Infrastructure Sourcer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2014, február 27.
I loved working for Google and my job; however, if you are a contractor you definitely get the lower end of the stick. The culture is none like no other on the outside - work from home, flexible schedules, food galore, games, gym, etc. However, management is very corporate and they still play the favoritism games, etc. It is very easy for someone to get caught up with the physical culture and the benefits of working for Google and overlook the fact that they are still strongly corporate behind closed doors. They do not train you at all so if you work for Google you already know what you are doing and you should be able to sit down and get to work.
Pro érvek
27 different free restaurants, free buses (contractors pay $1.50 each way), the list goes on
Kontra érvek
They are more corporate than they claim and the work is very hard
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 19Nem 5Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
APAC Talent Sourcer (Contract) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raffles Place2014, február 24.
Google is a great place to work and learn, interesting and challending things to do here. Good environment and nice people, amazing culture of helping each other.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 47Nem 26Jelentés
The Google HR MAchine
Technical Sourcer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountainview, CA2011, augusztus 30.
I worked in the Google HR team so I can really only speak about that group. Google hires lots contractors for their HR function, and they know how to onboard them quickly and easily. With all the benefits, and amenities at their work sites I rank them as a top place to work.

They have a ton of really smart people there and no matter your role, you will learn stuff from the people around you. For this reason alone, it is a great place to work. The down side is the work/life balance. Google pushes a ton of work onto your plate and they mange to complete it. Plan on eating at work at least 4 nights a week to finish your work.

But hey, on the upside the meals are gourmet and they are free.
Pro érvek
fun environment, can drink at work, free food
work/life balance, imature employees/culture
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés

Tekintsen meg Google további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van