Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Quality Rater

Munkakör megnevezése
Quality Rater21 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 706 értékelés megtekintése
Great Company
Great company to work for I hate that my assignment ended I would love to go back to Google this was a remote position and flexible wish I could go back to working for them
This was long time ago
This was long time ago. The experience was good. It was work from home, so it was flexible. It was fun to see what all people would search for and how appropriate the results would come back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy and not a bad way to make some cash.
Enjoyed the year I spent there. No real structure. As long as the minimum amount of hours were put in by the end of the week, you could work whenever you wanted.
Great experience
Worked there on a contract basis, enjoyed the way they handled the paperwork, the paycheck came on time, support was just a call or email away. I could work from home and take care of my family.
Remote contract work
Working for one of the lead search engines, my engagement at this organization was limited to remote work. It was exciting to see the tools which were utilized to assess the technology in the early stages of the company's life.
Market leader, Competitive
Short term contract
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible hours and great pay
I love this job because it gives me the flexibility I want, with a good pay. I can work when my kids are sleeping or just playing in the living room. It is easy and yet interesting.
Work from home flexible
Kontra érvek
Shortage of tasks is common
Work from Home
It was good because I could work from home and I could choose my schedule with a minimum of 10 hours and maximum of 30 hours a week.
Pro érvek
Working from home and make your own schedule
Kontra érvek
They can discontinue the contract at any time for no reason, so it is not a very reliable job
Google Work From Home Ads Quality Rater
Great job for going back to school and working from home whenever I had the time. Very convenient and the pay was not bad. Recommend it to anyone who needs a part time job.
Flexible
Kontra érvek
Didn't always have tasks available
Zero Chaos -- Quality Ads Rater
Nice work from home job....Great compensation and paid weekly. My only issue is that some weeks there are not enough assignments or tasks to complete.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice job but without feedback
All communication was thruout emails, and for all time working there, I did not know who is my supervisor, and I had only list of general impersonal emails to contact in the case, you have nobody to ask, you cannot know if you're doing well or not, but in general the work was interesting and well-paid for temporary job.
Pro érvek
Free schedule, not bad pay.
Kontra érvek
Impersonal communication, no explanations for any occasions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a temp remote job
I love the freedom that it gives me to work remotely. The job itself is very interesting because it allows me to see how search results are generated. The job is very automated. I do not have any live contact with Google. Any questions go thru my temp agency.
Munkahelyi kultúra
 Reporting and tracking the visual quality and content accuracy of Google advertisements
 Using an online tool to examine advertising-related data of different kinds and provide feedback and analysis to Google

 Examining and analyzing text, Web pages, images, and other kinds of information
Freedom working from home!
I got to work at home on my computer everyday at whatever time I wanted in whatever clothes I wanted! So the job culture was excellent!

As far as rating ads goes it was good. I enjoyed it. I did learn a lot rating ads! Somethings you learn you could live without having ever known, but for the most part it kept the job pretty interesting! You also get to see things you may have never seen before which is also very interesting. It was these things that kept the job interesting and kept me going.

Management contacted me through email and most of the time were very quiet. They did give me feedback a few times which was appreciated, but most of the time they were quiet.

I had no co-workers to speak of unless we were put in deliberation. For the most part co-workers were friendly. Only a few were not. We were all their to get the job done so most of us did exactly that. Just a few times did we have someone that didn't.

Sometimes they would change some of the rules on us for rating so this would be hard. Otherwise it wasn't too hard of a job at all. But changing the rules and regulations made it harder from time to time.

The most enjoyable part is being able to be at home and work from home on my couch or on my bed! I loved that I could work at home at whatever time I wanted to in whatever clothes I wanted to! It meant freedom for me!
Benefits weren't great
Freedom working from home!

As far as rating ads goes it was good. I enjoyed it for the most part. I did learn a lot rating ads! Somethings you learn you could live without having ever known, but for the most part it kept the job pretty interesting! You also get to see things you may have never seen before which is also very interesting. It was these things that kept the job interesting and kept me going.

Benefits weren't great
Flexible hours and Dynamic tasks
This job provides me a benefit of making my own schedule. A typical work day is usually from 9am - 11am, 1pm-3pm and 8pm - 10pm.
I have learn about marketing ads and ways that Google matches their users requests with the ads available. It is a very interesting job. Unfortunately, I don't have contact with co-workers unless that is a task that we are in disagreement, but the conversation does not go any further then the task discussion.

The hardest part of my job is not having contact to other people and/or co-workers.

The most enjoyable part is the flexible hours. I tend to be more productive and focus at work when I choose the hours I am dedicating to it. Also the tasks are interesting and fun to do.
flexibility
Kontra érvek
no co-workers, career advancement or job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of freedom, a decent pay but no future
The pay is decent, there are no benefist, you make your own schedule in total freedom, this is a temporary jobs and there is no future in it.
Pro érvek
A lot of freeodm and a good pay
No future
Work at home
One could work as much or as little as one desired. However, there was no phone number to call to speak to anyone at the head office. All correspondence - including hiring interviews - were done over the internet in writing or test-taking format. There was no advancement, no job security, no way to speak to management, and culture was the environment created in your own home. Identities of other raters were kept confidential, so there was no co-worker interaction at all.
Work at home
Kontra érvek
Very isolated since there was no one to talk to about the job
work from home
This is a part-time position that could be done any time from home.
Munkahelyi kultúra
self motivated as online work,
metrics are counting how many ads are viewed in an hour, fast paced environment! i learned to work with other invisible co-workers as never meet them personally but can help each other through the internet.
Pro érvek
work from home on your own time and schedule
Ads Quality Rater
It was great working for them. I worked from home and my hours were flexible.

While I didn't have a specific supervisor, my questions were always answered in a timely manner.
Flexibility, work from home
No contact with co-workers
A perfect placeholder position
ad quality rating at google is a good way to keep something on your resume, earn a little extra money and keep an open schedule.
make your own schedule
Kontra érvek
fixed length contract no opportunities to grow
További Google-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés