Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Quality Assurance Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Quality Assurance Manager9 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 767 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Place to work n grow.Get to learn new technologies.Takes care of employees to large extent.Open to many options for employees development.Awesome Place with huge perks
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company - My manager was weak but I know many people there who had great managers. The work is interesting but there are too many meetings or crazy projects that get in the way of true priorities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A Typical day at Work: Its always Exciting learning about new features and Testing the Application,management was very friendly and co-operative,work culture also very friendly.
Free lunch
Little far from home
Munkahelyi kultúra
great company to work with and to learn lot of new stuff ,great team support good work culture. good facilities good environment overall 5/5 ratings from my side
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with Google on site is a great experience, usually the day is packed with work still we find sometime to give hearty laugh and fun.
But the exceptional environment in the company allow us to work with a free hand as we have a keen approach on getting the work done and we are allowed to use as many possible approaches as we can. The most challenging part of the job is meet the client expectation as we are working with world's biggest client we have to make sure the data/reports shared with them is perfect in terms for quality, presentation and data integrity. Along with all the constraints the most exciting part of working is Google Adwords and the never ending fun of exploring it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learnt a grate deal of work here. Enhancement to my career and goals. Involved with best skilled work force. Enjoyed being mentored with best management and engineering people.
Free lunches, Play, Gym
No Cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Genius people work at Google,Canada's best engineers can be found here. lot to learn. facilities are amazing, very innovative, and flexible
Free Lunches
nothing
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had the opportunity to work on different projects and to create the experience I wanted to live during this contrat.
Over the last two years and expanded my custermer service skills, proved my strong work ethic, felxibility and willingness to take on new challenges.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the diversity of the opportunities at my disposal and the trust of my peers. I got to work with a very dynamic and talented team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Responsible for putting together test exit report for each testing phase

Working closing with project managers and developers to ensure quality of releases
Free lunches