Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Quality Assurance Manager

9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 465 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Company
QUALITY ASSURANCE AND SECURITY TRAINING MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, július 19.
Good company - My manager was weak but I know many people there who had great managers. The work is interesting but there are too many meetings or crazy projects that get in the way of true priorities.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun loving place
QA Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, május 29.
A Typical day at Work: Its always Exciting learning about new features and Testing the Application,management was very friendly and co-operative,work culture also very friendly.
Pro érvek
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Little far from home
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
great company to work with
Lead IVR QA (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2019, április 11.
great company to work with and to learn lot of new stuff ,great team support good work culture. good facilities good environment overall 5/5 ratings from my side
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with Google
Quality Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2017, május 6.
Working with Google on site is a great experience, usually the day is packed with work still we find sometime to give hearty laugh and fun.
But the exceptional environment in the company allow us to work with a free hand as we have a keen approach on getting the work done and we are allowed to use as many possible approaches as we can. The most challenging part of the job is meet the client expectation as we are working with world's biggest client we have to make sure the data/reports shared with them is perfect in terms for quality, presentation and data integrity. Along with all the constraints the most exciting part of working is Google Adwords and the never ending fun of exploring it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive Place and environment with fun people
QA Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, április 9.
Learnt a grate deal of work here. Enhancement to my career and goals. Involved with best skilled work force. Enjoyed being mentored with best management and engineering people.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, Play, Gym
Kontra érvek
No Cons
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place
Mobile QA Lead - QA Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2015, április 6.
Genius people work at Google,Canada's best engineers can be found here. lot to learn. facilities are amazing, very innovative, and flexible
Pro érvek
Free Lunches
Kontra érvek
nothing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great professional Experience. Opprtunity to get your to be part of a project and work with a team towards a same goal.
Policy / Quality Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin, D2014, november 17.
I had the opportunity to work on different projects and to create the experience I wanted to live during this contrat.
Over the last two years and expanded my custermer service skills, proved my strong work ethic, felxibility and willingness to take on new challenges.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the diversity of the opportunities at my disposal and the trust of my peers. I got to work with a very dynamic and talented team.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best company to work for
QA Test Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  London, ENG2013, augusztus 26.
Responsible for putting together test exit report for each testing phase

Working closing with project managers and developers to ensure quality of releases
Pro érvek
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
none
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés

Tekintsen meg Google további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Google? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

4,3
3 465 értékelés alapján
51 935
4949
3410
298
173

Értékelések kategória szerint

4,2Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
4,1Bérezés/juttatások
3,6Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
3,9Vezetőség
4,2Céges kultúra