Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Quality Assurance Engineer

19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 552 értékelés megtekintése
Good to work there
QA Test Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, augusztus 28.
Very friendly environment with supportive management.. Hard to leave the job but personal issues makes me to take the decision.Had very good experience working with google devices and excited to work with different devices which not even released in the market.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
excellent place to work
Localization QA Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, április 2.
Google takes good care of it's employees. great work environment and good facilities. There are spaces designed for employees like a big library and cafetarias in each floor and they also have sessions to upgrade your skills.
Pro érvek
equality among the employees and luxury at work
Kontra érvek
It would be difficult to fit in anothet company after working at Google
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work with difficult people even if they don't like you
Quality Assurance Engineer Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, március 31.
Work with difficult people even if they don't like you. Be kind. Smile. Stay later. Even if you don't want to. Help people with bad attitudes.
Must go to all team gatherings outside of work. Or they might not like you after that.
Pro érvek
Company perks. Food, gym, location, Cafe's.
Kontra érvek
You must be a workaholic. Long work hours. No wonder they give you breakfast, lunch, dinner
Munkahelyi kultúra
QA Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pune, Maharashtra2019, március 14.
Following good Culture. Management not good. Existing employees not getting good saary hike. Internal politics. Partiality.

Good part is : TEam Events, Company level events, parties, outings.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interesting project with lots of changes
QA Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, november 2.
I worked at Google short term as a QA Engineer testing Google Assistant mobile app on Android devices, both phones and tablets. There weren't enough meetings and discussions about testing strategy, and following the test suite strictly was a requirement. I think more creativity in terms of testing and more open lines of communication about changes to the product would help uncover more bugs.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, great product to test, lots to learn
Kontra érvek
Lack of direct communication on the project
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Environment depending on what you're looking for!
Field Operations and QA Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, január 12.
I've been to several offices and they all seemed amazing. I was mostly in the field however. The most enjoyable part was driving everywhere and seeing how software I use everyday is made.
contract position
Quality Assurance - Visual Data Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bothell, WA2017, november 20.
working here was alright. it was a contract position. you got free lunch and parking. the google full time employees were all condescending towards contractors. typical stuff.
Google Kirkland
QA Engineer (Vendor) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kirkland, WA2017, szeptember 18.
I liked to start work early. This was not a problem with my managers. I was a tester for Android Hangouts. We had sufficient equipment to do our jobs and very good supervision. Google's tools are easy to learn and use, for the most part and issues seem to get fixed in a reasonable amount of time.

I enjoyed working with our leads and Manager. They worked extremely hard getting us up to speed on changing features. Google's facilities are first rate! I would be very happy to go back on another Vendor job if the opportunity arises.
Pro érvek
Free meals, drinks, great equipment, excellent work environment
None come to mind
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really takes care of their people
Lead Quality Assurance Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, szeptember 7.
Had a really good time at Google. One of the biggest perk for working here is there are always fun problems to solve. The amenities are great and the food awesome.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Fun Place To Work and Learn
QA Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, augusztus 22.
Fun Place To Work and Learn in small teams. Great food and great preks. Flexible work hours and holidays Good benefits including massages at work. Good job stability.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Not a good experience
QA Localization Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, június 7.
I worked as a Contractor at Google and the experience was not good at all. Management discriminate Contractors you feel like a second class citizen. I do not recommend to anybody to work as a contractor. This was in 2006, they may have changed since then. Very poor vision from management (at least the ones I saw) for the bad treatment of contractors.
Good food
Not good for contractors
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Great place to work!
Contract QA Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kirkland, WA2017, április 29.
Enjoyed my time at Google. I'd love to come back some day!

The benefits are very well known and I was able to set my own hours and I felt like I had the support of my managers at all times.
Pro érvek
Free meals, freedom to work effectively
N/A
Productive and funny
QA Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad(India)2017, január 23.
Because they work at a consistently fast pace, individuals with a good work ethic are often highly productive. They commonly get large amounts of work done more quickly than others who lack their work ethic, as they don't quit until they've completed the tasks with which they were presented. This high level of productivity is also due, at least in part, to the fact that these individuals want to appear to be strong workers. The more productive they are, the more beneficial to the company they appear to those managing them.
Free lunch
breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work and transportation and food are provided.
SQA Engineer (contract) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2015, szeptember 28.
Schedule is from 9 - 5PM.
Run assigned test cases.
Group is too busy to social.
Jobs that not too hard.
Find bugs and report them.
Free lunches
No benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Mobile Android SQA Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2015, március 15.
Great company to work for. Very knowledgeable professionals, great attitude and healthy working environment. Very easy going people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 5Jelentés
4,0
Very nice job culture
QA Engineer Client (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2014, augusztus 18.
very nice place to learn and grow.
Co-workers were nice and helpful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
SQA Engineer, Enterprise Solutions (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View2014, április 25.
Very rewarding and challenging.Good exposure to inhouse tools and good utilization of resources
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Research position
QA Engineer, iOS Applications (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2013, március 25.
A typical day I do my job, report on doing my job, show someone how I do my job, then meet about a new job that needs doing. I go over my co-worker's work, then research some Google stuff. The hardest part is being less interested in making money, and more interested in providing superfluous value for information consumers.

Co-workers are so unhappy, they speak of company goals--at lunch!
Pro érvek
services brought to the campus.
Kontra érvek
co-workers expect you to do with minimum technology allocations, and speak in android / linux format.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés

Tekintsen meg Google további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van