Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Quality Analyst

32 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 448 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workplace with free food!
Business Quality Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2019, szeptember 26.
Was a wonderful experience just wasn't for me. I was the 1 of 2 Black Males that were in a technical position, the only others were in the kitchen which I didn't like.
Pro érvek
Lots of opportunity to get into something you like.
Kontra érvek
Lack of diversity, particularly African American representation.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Fun work
Quality Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana2019, július 8.
Can have fun at work and good place to gain knowledge .Wipro Technologies provides awesome training(3 months) to the freshers. It is essentially very helpful to those who dont have computer background like guys who dint take computers as a subject in schools and/or belonged to a non-circuit branch in Engineering. It helps guys who have a computer background in refresh their knowledge. The idea behind this training is to bring the computer guys and the non computer guys to the same level before starting to work for wipro technologies. Sometimes you feel that the training is too difficult but later on you realise its worth. They conduct frequent training sessions on latest technologies also, which is free for all and anyone can participate(freshers and experienced both). Wipro provides mass transportation services. They ensure that the employees reach safely to their homes no matter when the employee wants to go home. They provide bus and cab services. Your work is appreciated. Competetive environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great
Quality Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, Telangana2019, március 31.
Awesome is the experience working here. Google is the best place in India to work. It gives great perk and benefits which keeps the employee satisfied.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and Innovative place to work in.
QUALITY CONTROL ANALYST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, Telangana2019, március 12.
The company which I worked with had no typical days of work. I have gained skills in the fields of Technology, Quality Assurance and Management. The workplace culture was very friendly and had no obligations towards anything. The main policy of the company is to satisfy the users and even the team which works for them. The Hardest part of the job is that we needed to submit our project work which had a "n" number of errors which have to be tested before submitting it to the Government of India. We have worked for a project which was for the Government Schools of India. The part which I and my team enjoyed was on the floor when you are working for a project which helps millions of people.
Pro érvek
Free Lunches, Free Amenities, No Dress Code.
Short Breaks and Deadlines
First work experience
BILINGUAL ADS QUALITY ANALYST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, január 25.
Easy and straightforward tasks.
Because remote, it is a good solution if done temporarily. It gives you a lot of flexibility. Perfect if you are between jobs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly atmosphere, work culture is too good.
Quality Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad2019, január 11.
I am enjoying working with Google, one of the best company to work. proud to be a part of Google . friendly work atmosphere, understanding client. Great place to work.
worker for google maps HYD
Quality Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, Telangana2018, május 23.
I working for google maps through a vender. I must say they have a lovely work environment. The service they provided like food, transport was lovely. they really care about there employeess
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 29Nem 6Jelentés
Fun workplace
Quality Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, december 20.
Many cool events to know more people. Micro-kitchen is a great place to know people from your floor (or anyone who has meeting in that floor). Amazing work culture. You can bring dog to work (that's not a secret anymore).
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
what i learned
Quality Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, Telangana2017, október 4.
It had been a great experience with the company. It was my first job and i have learnt a lot from it. It taught me how to be professional and I learnt about work culture
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 49Nem 5Jelentés
Amazing place for work.
Quality Analyst/Digital Content Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Google- Mountain View, CA2017, június 14.
Working with highly intelligent and creative peopleEvery day I takes advantage of my opportunity and tries to learn something new from his co-workers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Good environment to work
Quality Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, Telangana2017, június 7.
Google given me good opportunity to do hard work and to learn new concepts. In Team work we learned alot to bring up the solution, Google environment is so friendly to work with peace.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
work culture
Quality Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2017, január 16.
Google are talented, skilled and caring people with a passion for our province and our company. We grow and develop as people in a work environment that treats us great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Maps Analyst and Quality Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh2017, január 11.
i learnt the working structure of the corporate it sector , i enjoyed the working structure of google and the work which we develop, my team was very supportive and helpful especially my managers and team leader.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Quality Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh2016, december 7.
It is good to work here.The environment provided here is awesome.It is very safe to work here.Every one should work here atleast once in their life time
Team dinners
NO cons
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Co-operative and trustworthy
Quality Analyst in Content Engineering (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh2016, október 4.
Working was very fun loving at the workstation as the surrounding were quite healthy, and very refreshing, had great experience to showcase my skills.
Love the work here
Quality Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh2016, szeptember 1.
I Enjoy the work here,
1.I always go in with one or more goals(targets) everyday based on priority.
2.Workplace atmospher and the management makes all the difference in the world.
3. I like my co workers , but not enough to yield my hours to them, i need to be more valuable then they are.
4. I do love the work what i do.
5.To get it done on time even under high pressure and appreciation of the same.
Free food and transportation
Extra days
goal oriented and fun
Quality analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh2016, augusztus 29.
had a wonderful experience interning with Google India - Singapore. I was part of two teams - the one in India that i worked with and the one in Singapore that i reported to.
Productve
ad quality analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad2016, július 26.
Its a very good company to work
It was fun working there with lot of learning curve
It is completely stress free work location
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quality Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  india2016, július 20.
good place to work and good place to work also helpful management. co workers are also helpful and very cooperative helpful
Free lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
ebooks
Quality Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh2016, május 8.
Worked on E books..... Coming to my is its very and easy task i handled.. Its a good management with co-workers... In every six month company use to take one day vacation... resorts.. funny and enjoyable life,
Pro érvek
Free break fast, luch and dinner with snacks and fruits
only 8 hrs working
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van