Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Project Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Project Manager22 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 751 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is great creative place to work. The one thing I didn't like was the lack if diversity. A lot of underlining racism, but overall the job is a fun house.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dont let this place fool you. They do not care about the mental health of their employees.

- Managers micromanage

- Managers do not and will not have your back

- Managers will take credit for your accomplishments

- Managers definitely show favoritism
KPIs and the dogs
Weak managers
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was happy with the office environment and perks. But in the Japan office there’s a very strong elitist vibe
Many of the locals only seem to prefer to speak in English, but it was a little stressful negotiating in meetings when the are only semi-fluent or speak slowly. I don’t like the pressure of teaching them English in the workplace for their entertainment. I prefer to accomplish scalable objectives at work

Also there is some surreptitious dealings and rumors at the worksite. Not being gay as a male is seemingly a disadvantage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being exposed to Google's Real Estate Workspace Services organization gave me empirical knowledge on how to be a person of value to a high caliber team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a contractor you are treated a lot differently than an employee. Very competitive environment where the full timers take your ideas and run with it as their own. As a contractor you don’t get all the great benefits that the employees do, Making a culture clash between FTEs and Contractors. However the work was easy and pay was good. Too many MBAs With little to no work experience makes it hard to really make impact. I felt like some things were truly innovative while others they were trying to recreate the wheel. It was a great experience overalls
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work culture isnt the same for a full timer vs a contractor.
The work place doesnt seem like people actually want to collaborate. Dont contract here.
Free food and transportation
Kontra érvek
no holiday pay, no paid vacation, benefits are terrible
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent pay and benefits. Very diverse atmosphere. I enjoyed my time working here. I will encourage anyone who qualifies for a position at Google to apply.
great experience
great experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
2 year contract opportunity was Amazing. Would definitely work there again! They treated me incredibly well and even though I was a contractor I did not feel like a second class worker.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Parts of Google can be incredibly beneficial and new and exciting. You will meet intelligent, driven people who will truly open your mind and help you to push yourself forward. You will also meet plenty of ruthless, political types interested purely in their own ladder climbing. The culture must maintain the illusion of a utopia, so be prepared for lots of behind the back dealings, disingenuous words, and passive aggression. Use this company as a means towards an end. Get experience and build the resume, but never forget that Google is a giant corporation, just like ANY other in the world. Stay alert and grounded.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most amazing place to work with, it spoils you and motivates you to work hard and smart.

People are kind and helpful no matter at what level they are. They be patient with you, make you learn more and be there if you need anything. Each and every department is pretty quick in solving your problem no matter what it is, be it finance, IT etc
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Google is an extremely rewarding experience, however, Google as a company does not accept anything less than full output. Your are rewarded wondrously for your hard-work, but you do work very hard and long.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a place where work flowed in small amounts, but it got done rather quickly. Diverse group of workers with a lot to offer. Loved the team I work with.
great food and free
Kontra érvek
slow paced with a fast paced person
Munkahelyi kultúra
Experienced in Project Management in different areas.
Working on digital marketing projects.

Tools used: MS Project, Open Project, Jira, Producteev, Zendesk, Wordpress, Google Analytics
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a great place to work even as a contractor, however, you don't experience all of the same privileges as FTE. The company offers a wonderful opportunity to grow and advance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a consultant it is a very Strange culture. Often overwhelming feeling of being "on the outside, looking in" and treatment of contractors is very different than other companies. They try very hard to keep them separate from the employee culture (putting them in their own areas or not integrating them with employees etc) Google has a pool of great brains, graduated from best universities. However their lacking in expertise in the field they are employed leaves them miles behind other tech companies in finding a solution or curing the 'bleeding' - so back office operations are very primitive, and use of BPO's high. Still very manual considering they are a tech giant.
Company needs more diversity in seasoned and experienced employees. People are reclusive here, like there is no other world outside of the company, and entitlement is prevalent.

Benefits culture is good, with free food and activities, however teams still lack cohesion - the kind that other companies have mastered. It seems all the perks won't build a great team, unless you have a good manager that has people skills. Which is something that is lacking here.

Overall, they have good pay, and good work life balance, since no one really is burning the midnight oil here.
Pro érvek
good free stuff and benefits, good work life balance.
Kontra érvek
Weird culture, big brother, and lacking experienced, seasoned employees. Reclusive, clicky behaviors
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work to live, not live to work. Great people. Great culture. Google is a great company to work for. Everyone is very inviting and willing to help you learn and advance with your personal skill sets.
limited upwards advancement
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers have full reign to steer you in one direction, then turn around and criticize you when they change course. Co-workers are competitive and cut throat and will also try to manipulate situations. HR does not help you. Managers are able to tell their employees to threaten their staff and HR and Senior managers do nothing. The company hires under work permits so they don't have to pay double tax. This means you're not entitled to unemployment and cobra health care. Google is the new Microsoft and the technology is dead.
Sexist, Cut throat, Very apathetic, No leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with these group of guys helped me understand how important it is to have a staff that are reliable and consistent.They always showed up ready to work and they never would turn down anyone that needed help.
Pro érvek
Own time schedule, no micromanaging.
Kontra érvek
Work alone, outside most of the time
Munkahelyi kultúra
We are usually always ahead of the time when it comes to consumer data, but commerce we only have access to 10% which is online, the other 90% is in store from the point of sale. Other companies like IBM are taking an aggressive approach to retrieving this data and we need to stay up to speed. Its good to hear we are in talks with point of sale companies. With access to the other 90% of missing data we can finally close the loop and 9x our revenue in advertising.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, great benefits, paid vacation days, etc.
Kontra érvek
I think often times we miss the big picture here, we need to interact more with the customer and we need more sales minded people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing company!!!wonderful staff to work with. A lot of room to learn and grow! Casual wear and very intelligent people to work with, and its a completely different feeling and an honor to work with Google!
Munkahelyi kultúra
the best company to work for
lots of work but lots of play

alot of people came just to see how amazing this place is

truly the most amazing company anyone could work for
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés