Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Operator

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
26 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 794 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a great place to work. Respectful coworkers and management. The promotions can be very competitive, but the requirements are clear. Some of the smartest people I've ever worked with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in this company, i gained a lot of esperience and learned news things. In addtion, I improve some foreign languages such as english and espanisj
Munkahelyi kultúra
exciting location and great environment, the people and workplace was clean and inviting, the work load itself wasn't too bad and allowed for overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
WORK EXPERIENCE: Google: 3/04/19 - 10/17/19 (Contracted Ended) Position: Trekker Operator Duties: Map designated areas by assignment in the New Orleans area with a Street View Trekker, essentially a 75 lb. backpack with a built in 360 degree camera that has a hard drive for data storage. Walking 8+ miles per day collecting data of surrounding areas for Google Maps, helping to make location mapping precise when trying to location establishments via Google Map.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
La migliore azienda con cui io abbaia lavorato. Flessibilità, serietà. Non ci sono commenti negativi solo lati positivi.
Mensa, Colleghi, Flessibilità, Libertà
Nessuno
Munkahelyi kultúra
Woking with this organization is good, every one in team is very friendly and help nature with the team members and team leader is and friendly and every one should work on time completion.
Provides food
No extra hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a contractor with Vaco at Google for 2 years. I was promised a long term contract, but never received that opportunity due to poor management. Our team lead was the worst person I ever had to deal with professionally.
Free breakfast and lunch
poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast Paced Work. Organized and Well Managed. Everyone was very helpful and understanding. Workers needed more updated technology but was sufficient for job duties. Overall a great company.
Organized and Well Managed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned being part of team . however, it was a very unsatisfying and a not enjoyable job. Supervisors and leads were very under-qualified and did not perform a good job
Munkahelyi kultúra
i really enjoyed my time working at gsx and the experiences i had there. the organization,its leadership and the employees are just a few of the many things i enjoyed
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you get in stay in! Great company to work in positive work environment that provides all the more motivation to get up everyday and not feel burdened by work
Munkahelyi kultúra
best job i ever had.but, they fired me for tearing my ACL because i missed work. i even had a doctors note too. workplace culture was great though. lots of friendly people with great work ethic!
Pro érvek
free food. lots of free food
Kontra érvek
the fact i got fired when i was legitimately injured.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This position is incredibly simple, it's essentially shopping... Well, it is shopping. The caveat comes in when you consider just how many bosses you have to answer to regularly and all of the bureaucracy involved in having a single thing approved.
Decent pay, Travel
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working for google Express it's fast and really helps you get hands on training and helps learn more about the company. It makes me a better person because I love helping customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was completing orders and shopping on the salesfloor. spent a lot of time traveling from store to store to help. hardest part of the job was trying to get time off from work and starting early.
Work with little oversight
Kontra érvek
Hiring Agency doesn't work well with employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
The aspects of the job was fine but management was horrible. They did not know what they was doing. co workers were great. hardest part was being able to keep in contact with management and trying to talk to them about things about the job we didnt like
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Work Flow. Competent Managers. Nice Employees. Nice Pay at the time I was working there. I can't go into detail about this, I signed an agreement form.
Munkahelyi kultúra
BOA was very cool. Learning how to process checks and working the machines was pretty cool. I would not mind going back. Bank of America was a fun work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great team free lunch bicycles paid weekly relaxed work environment hard to move up in company bad communication with management
Munkahelyi kultúra
this is a fast paced environment with a great deal of employees. about 140 employees work for the company. its a warehouse environment. the one on one interaction with employees and some management is questionable.
fast paced
Kontra érvek
short breaks and lunches, questionable management strategy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co workers are great,everyone is friendly, welcoming. If you ever have a question you don't have to hesitate about asking for help.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, gym, laundry.