Google
4,3 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Operations Technician

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 830 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a Contractor at X for about a year. You almost get all the benefits as a full time employee, but not the normal status of a FTE. You will be looked down upon due to this reason.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at google is a great and powerful experience, the skills you learn there will follow you the rest of your career. free food and countless perks, overall awesome place to work
Free food
Kontra érvek
contractors can be laid off at any time
Munkahelyi kultúra
No such thing as typical day of work. Very diversified and plenty of opportunity to learn new technologies. Quarterly outings were always fun until things took a turn. Co-workers remain unmatched by any others. I loved the challenge and the intellect each individual brought to the team.
Overall Company was amazing
local management anti cultural
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was contracted out through Adecco, and most of my day was spent trying to find things to do when the queue was cleared. A typical day was working on 50-60 servers, troubleshooting, replacing components, et cetera. I also was taught to run fibre optic cables, set up server racks, and even supervise teammates populating the server racks I had set up. Hardest part of the job was down-time. There was a lot of trying to find busy work.
Pro érvek
Free Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Free!
Kontra érvek
No benefits, 6 term contract.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very opened environment, self sufficient work pace. Group Meeting that give you the opportunity to learn different protocols and voice opinions on what you have learned working for the company.
Excellent Learning experience.
Contract
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved this job and too bad it was only a one year contract. Typically a daily routine would be testing memory from the servers that google utilizes from all it's data centers globally. A few times a week we would brain storm over other IT related subjects and on Fridays we would go to lunch together and it felt more like a family atmosphere. I can honestly say I learned more about IT than in my 10 years working/school combined. Management was fair and respectable. Any time you needed personal time or was sick they would not hesitate to help out. Co workers were fun to work with and always there to assist in any issues I had or questions. The hardest part of the job was the fast paced environment. We would continually receive shipments daily and had to inventory, scan and shelve the memory so if you ran a little behind it would be a challenge to catch up. But the overall job experience was great. It had all the perks that I heard about on the news, web, etc.
Pro érvek
free meals, video game lounge, gym
Kontra érvek
no benefits, only a year contract
További Google-értékelések megtekintése