Google cég munkavállalói értékelései a Operations Lead állásra itt: New York, NY

9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 552 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Day of a Operations Lead
Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 3.
Take a overview of the days goals, team, and work load.
Meet with other Leads and discuss how the day is going or went.
Hardest part of job is balancing time through out the day with breaks, goal times, and vendor times cause everyday changes.
I liked the fast pace and problem solving on the fly aspect.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
5,0
Operations Lead
Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, november 8.
Google was a great place to work. I made a lot of life long friends as a result while learning new skills to propel me forward in my career. I learned process improvement, lean management, and operational efficiency.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
5,0
It was great
NYC Field Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, június 15.
It was great! I got to travel. I worked with amazing people and most importantly I got to work on good things for the community. It was a contract position. Hopefully the opportunity opens up again!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job - not much opportunity for growth
NYC Field Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2016, szeptember 1.
My initial role involved geospatial data collection. It was contract position and 80% travel. I was promoted multiple times there within my time there to Operations Lead. In this role I was in charge of the admin process and management of associates administering data collection throughout the United States, Australia, and some parts of Canada.The project was fairly new and underwent a major operational infrastructure change.
The most enjoyable aspect of the position were my team members and the travel opportunities early on. Most of the team members I managed were great people with great work ethic. I was also able to exercise my creativity and leadership abilities to grow myself into a better person.
The hardest part of job were the increasing demands of project performance with zero opportunity of incentive based compensation. There was very little work life balance, no bonuses, and it was often expressed to me no growth outside of the project.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, Hotel perks, Travel
Kontra érvek
Bad work life balance, healthcare package
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working on a new project
In Store Operations Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2016, április 26.
In store lead at Google Shopping Express. Learned the importance of managing a team for an e-commerce logisitics retail company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
GSX was a great opportunity to manage a high volume / high stress operations.
Operations Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York2015, május 14.
Operations Team Lead

· Manage and train a rotating team of operators to accomplish business objectives by ensuring efficient

product flow and fulfilling 1000+ orders per month for same-day delivery service.

· Effectively communicate with the Fulfillment Leads, Market Managers and Retail Store Managers by

completing daily feedback reports and troubleshooting any issues in a timely manner.

· Manage quality data analytics and recommend process improvements based on metrics and trends.

GSX was a great opportunity to manage a high volume / high stress operations.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
life changing experience
Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2014, október 22.
Working for Google shopping express was an adventure in the beginning , working at different retail locations every other week. it was fun working with different co-works and also working with different in store retail employees and in store management, but that also was the hard part cause you never knew who you was gonna be working with that day personality wise, so as a lead i had to make sure the daily operations ran smooth no matter who was on my team for that day, Google shopping express was my first start up and E-Commerce job so i learned a lot.
Pro érvek
Always free Lunch at the Office
Kontra érvek
it was a start up so the turn over was crazy ..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great position a lot of amazing projects
Marketing and Operations Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2013, augusztus 22.
This is a great place to work but takes a lot of time. You spend most of your days at work and since you are working on a global project there is a high level of stress.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés

Tekintsen meg Google további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van