Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Operations Lead

Munkakör megnevezése
Operations Lead48 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
48 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 766 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a great place to work. I have been fortunate and have had amazing leads. I think it is safe to assume the leads above them are pushing the right message.
Pro érvek
Free food, employee resource groups, culture
Kontra érvek
People are "too nice" instead of just being straight about thoughts
Munkahelyi kultúra
The experience was great. I was able to travel and work from home. The workload was heavy however its definitely manageable. I'd say the best thing was working on a great google maps project and the free food.
Lots of Great Perks
Contract position -
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is an amazing work environment with lots of creative spaces around campus. Amazing people with great work culture . Managers & Leads are really helpful too
Free Lunch & many many other perks
I guess... Meeting Deadlines are somewhat challenging
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Take a overview of the days goals, team, and work load.
Meet with other Leads and discuss how the day is going or went.

Hardest part of job is balancing time through out the day with breaks, goal times, and vendor times cause everyday changes.

I liked the fast pace and problem solving on the fly aspect.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very relaxed environment. The work pace is slow. If you’re someone who thrives in a fast paced office this role would not be for you. The work is also easy. Some days could be busy but mostly not. The full time employees tend to test the contractors different.
Pro érvek
Free food, no dress code, no micromanaging
Kontra érvek
Rarely hires full time after contract expires
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wages and benefits are greatest perks. Culture bit stale, depends on your workgroup. Very smart coworkers can lead to a "know it all culture", inhibiting new ideas.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I can't even describe the work environment. The energy is unreal and everyone is so nice and driven. I would work for Google again if I was ever asked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can find anything on Google. Google has absolutely no internal organization. Structure and accountability are things not included in Google perks package. You got ping pong tables and climbing walls instead.
Freedom of projects
No structure
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace isn't stressful, they're not hard on you about deadlines and it's a fun job with great opportunities to advance. You can start from the bottom and work your way up in 6 months.
free lunch, gym membership
Breaks are a must
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's Google!! In the Field Operations position, you will work independently as a part of a regional and national team, to improve functionality in Maps and related Google products. Each week you will travel to new locations and collect data to help shape the future of Google Maps. The number of site visits and distance traveled will vary from week to week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a wonderful time while I was employed at Google. I might great people and saw amazing research that began to lead to even more incredible projects. I wish I had been paid more, but if given the chance I would have stayed for what I was making because it was definitely worth it
Pro érvek
Free food, transportation and great work environment
pay was not high enough for where I was living and 2 year contract
Munkahelyi kultúra
95% of google employees are contractors so not alot of benefits for working with the company other than the pay and being able to put them on your resume. The offices are really great place to hang out and the staff are friendly and relaxed though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly working environment with lack of management. HUGE need of minorities: Black, Hispanic, Women, Elderly!!! You barely get to see people older than 40 years old :(
Pro érvek
Fast paced environment, multicultural, perks.
Kontra érvek
Low number of employees from minority sector (black, hispanic, women, elderly). Lack of management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent work environment and amazing people to work with. The ability to to travel with in the southeastern region of the United States really taught me a lot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google was a great place to work. I made a lot of life long friends as a result while learning new skills to propel me forward in my career. I learned process improvement, lean management, and operational efficiency.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing offices around the world, excellent restaurants and great equipment.

A lot of travelling involved but always with support to make it possible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very relaxed yet competitive work culture. Learned to work in diverse environment, improved management and technical skills. Never thought working would be fun before working in Google!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved my position. However, the project wasn't forever. Great place to work with great people. Super fast paced work day. So many cool projects to be apart of.
Pro érvek
Free snacks, breakfast and lunch. Independent managed.
Kontra érvek
Not many. Great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great! I got to travel. I worked with amazing people and most importantly I got to work on good things for the community. It was a contract position. Hopefully the opportunity opens up again!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pros: Great perks, colleagues and managers, opportunities for advancement.

Cons: A lot of changes happen at all level of the org all the time, not all of this change is meaningful
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is doubtful if there will be any workplace better than Google in a long time. Google takes care of her employees jealously, and creates an environment where the employees hhighest potentials are achieved. It's definitely a great place to work