Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Operations Lead

43 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 2 500 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coolest Company to work for ever!
Training and Communications Operations Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Carolina2018, augusztus 2.
I can't even describe the work environment. The energy is unreal and everyone is so nice and driven. I would work for Google again if I was ever asked.
Extremely disorganized internally
Data Center Operations Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  The Dalles, OR2018, június 5.
You can find anything on Google. Google has absolutely no internal organization. Structure and accountability are things not included in Google perks package. You got ping pong tables and climbing walls instead.
Freedom of projects
No structure
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
West Los Angeles, Ca - Store operations lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, május 17.
The workplace isn't stressful, they're not hard on you about deadlines and it's a fun job with great opportunities to advance. You can start from the bottom and work your way up in 6 months.
free lunch, gym membership
Breaks are a must
life changing opportunity!
Field Operations Supervisor (Team Lead) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, április 11.
It's Google!! In the Field Operations position, you will work independently as a part of a regional and national team, to improve functionality in Maps and related Google products. Each week you will travel to new locations and collect data to help shape the future of Google Maps. The number of site visits and distance traveled will vary from week to week.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Great Experience
Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, március 30.
I had a wonderful time while I was employed at Google. I might great people and saw amazing research that began to lead to even more incredible projects. I wish I had been paid more, but if given the chance I would have stayed for what I was making because it was definitely worth it
Pro érvek
Free food, transportation and great work environment
pay was not high enough for where I was living and 2 year contract
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Quite the Experience
Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Venice, CA2018, január 12.
95% of google employees are contractors so not alot of benefits for working with the company other than the pay and being able to put them on your resume. The offices are really great place to hang out and the staff are friendly and relaxed though.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great learning experience with low average of minority sector employees
Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, január 8.
Friendly working environment with lack of management. HUGE need of minorities: Black, Hispanic, Women, Elderly!!! You barely get to see people older than 40 years old :(
Pro érvek
Fast paced environment, multicultural, perks.
Kontra érvek
Low number of employees from minority sector (black, hispanic, women, elderly). Lack of management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Excellent work environment
Field Operations Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, november 15.
Excellent work environment and amazing people to work with. The ability to to travel with in the southeastern region of the United States really taught me a lot.
Operations Lead
Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, november 8.
Google was a great place to work. I made a lot of life long friends as a result while learning new skills to propel me forward in my career. I learned process improvement, lean management, and operational efficiency.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Travelling around the country
Field Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edinburgh2017, október 14.
Amazing offices around the world, excellent restaurants and great equipment.

A lot of travelling involved but always with support to make it possible.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent working environment and work culture
Operations Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, szeptember 30.
Very relaxed yet competitive work culture. Learned to work in diverse environment, improved management and technical skills. Never thought working would be fun before working in Google!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace and challenging. Always keeping up with the changes
Operations Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, augusztus 24.
Loved my position. However, the project wasn't forever. Great place to work with great people. Super fast paced work day. So many cool projects to be apart of.
Pro érvek
Free snacks, breakfast and lunch. Independent managed.
Kontra érvek
Not many. Great place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12NemJelentés
It was great
NYC Field Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, június 15.
It was great! I got to travel. I worked with amazing people and most importantly I got to work on good things for the community. It was a contract position. Hopefully the opportunity opens up again!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, changes are not always meaningful
Operations Lead, Campaign Services (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dublin2017, február 26.
Pros: Great perks, colleagues and managers, opportunities for advancement.

Cons: A lot of changes happen at all level of the org all the time, not all of this change is meaningful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is 5-Star. Period.
Dispatch Operations Lead, Google Shopping Express (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2017, február 6.
It is doubtful if there will be any workplace better than Google in a long time. Google takes care of her employees jealously, and creates an environment where the employees hhighest potentials are achieved. It's definitely a great place to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Google
Operations Lead at Google (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2016, december 22.
As a contractor, you see almost as many benefits as an FTE, as long as your willing to work for them. Your job is not as secure as a contractor, however its because so many people would love to have the position. If you're willing to work hards, correctly and as a team then you will absolutely succeed within this company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job - not much opportunity for growth
NYC Field Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2016, szeptember 1.
My initial role involved geospatial data collection. It was contract position and 80% travel. I was promoted multiple times there within my time there to Operations Lead. In this role I was in charge of the admin process and management of associates administering data collection throughout the United States, Australia, and some parts of Canada.The project was fairly new and underwent a major operational infrastructure change.
The most enjoyable aspect of the position were my team members and the travel opportunities early on. Most of the team members I managed were great people with great work ethic. I was also able to exercise my creativity and leadership abilities to grow myself into a better person.
The hardest part of job were the increasing demands of project performance with zero opportunity of incentive based compensation. There was very little work life balance, no bonuses, and it was often expressed to me no growth outside of the project.
Free lunches, Hotel perks, Travel
Kontra érvek
Bad work life balance, healthcare package
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Learning and Productive Workplace
Senior Operations Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh2016, augusztus 12.
Leading the teams in project was the smooth task by proper knowledge on the technology.Deadlines are comfort enough to handle. Good training facility with proper knowledge on emerging projects.
Innovation and encouraging
Lead (Operations Management) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  hyderabad2016, augusztus 8.
very encouraging and rewarding environment, with friendly peers and supportive management. Ideas generation and knowledge transfer is very quick. Transparent management.
Free Food
MSP Model
great industrial computing environment
Operations Engineer (Lead) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenoir, NC2016, július 17.
-led people in projects and maintenance
-plenty of work to stay busy
-constant change
-management utilities for tracking all work to within 15 minutes
-finishing projects on time a plus
-repetitiveness of work a challenge
-understaffing for certain tasks problematic
-far too much content to learn; not enough time to learn it all
Pro érvek
free lunches, amazing benefits, stock bonuses
temps, micro-managing, promotion process
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van