Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Operations Lead

34 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Operations Lead
Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, november 8.
Google was a great place to work. I made a lot of life long friends as a result while learning new skills to propel me forward in my career. I learned process improvement, lean management, and operational efficiency.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Travelling around the country
Field Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edinburgh2017, október 14.
Amazing offices around the world, excellent restaurants and great equipment.

A lot of travelling involved but always with support to make it possible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent working environment and work culture
Operations Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, szeptember 30.
Very relaxed yet competitive work culture. Learned to work in diverse environment, improved management and technical skills. Never thought working would be fun before working in Google!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace and challenging. Always keeping up with the changes
Operations Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, augusztus 24.
Loved my position. However, the project wasn't forever. Great place to work with great people. Super fast paced work day. So many cool projects to be apart of.
Pro érvek
Free snacks, breakfast and lunch. Independent managed.
Kontra érvek
Not many. Great place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, changes are not always meaningful
Operations Lead, Campaign Services (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dublin2017, február 26.
Pros: Great perks, colleagues and managers, opportunities for advancement.

Cons: A lot of changes happen at all level of the org all the time, not all of this change is meaningful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is 5-Star. Period.
Dispatch Operations Lead, Google Shopping Express (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2017, február 6.
It is doubtful if there will be any workplace better than Google in a long time. Google takes care of her employees jealously, and creates an environment where the employees hhighest potentials are achieved. It's definitely a great place to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Google
Operations Lead at Google (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2016, december 22.
As a contractor, you see almost as many benefits as an FTE, as long as your willing to work for them. Your job is not as secure as a contractor, however its because so many people would love to have the position. If you're willing to work hards, correctly and as a team then you will absolutely succeed within this company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job - not much opportunity for growth
NYC Field Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2016, szeptember 1.
My initial role involved geospatial data collection. It was contract position and 80% travel. I was promoted multiple times there within my time there to Operations Lead. In this role I was in charge of the admin process and management of associates administering data collection throughout the United States, Australia, and some parts of Canada.The project was fairly new and underwent a major operational infrastructure change.
The most enjoyable aspect of the position were my team members and the travel opportunities early on. Most of the team members I managed were great people with great work ethic. I was also able to exercise my creativity and leadership abilities to grow myself into a better person.
The hardest part of job were the increasing demands of project performance with zero opportunity of incentive based compensation. There was very little work life balance, no bonuses, and it was often expressed to me no growth outside of the project.
Free lunches, Hotel perks, Travel
Kontra érvek
Bad work life balance, healthcare package
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Learning and Productive Workplace
Senior Operations Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh2016, augusztus 12.
Leading the teams in project was the smooth task by proper knowledge on the technology.Deadlines are comfort enough to handle. Good training facility with proper knowledge on emerging projects.
Innovation and encouraging
Lead (Operations Management) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  hyderabad2016, augusztus 8.
very encouraging and rewarding environment, with friendly peers and supportive management. Ideas generation and knowledge transfer is very quick. Transparent management.
Free Food
MSP Model
great industrial computing environment
Operations Engineer (Lead) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenoir, NC2016, július 17.
-led people in projects and maintenance
-plenty of work to stay busy
-constant change
-management utilities for tracking all work to within 15 minutes
-finishing projects on time a plus
-repetitiveness of work a challenge
-understaffing for certain tasks problematic
-far too much content to learn; not enough time to learn it all
Pro érvek
free lunches, amazing benefits, stock bonuses
temps, micro-managing, promotion process
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Fun to Work with Google, always a new day for New Learning
Lead - Operations & Digital Marketing Analytics (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dublin, Ireland2016, július 13.
We will do it Later, if you have zeal to learn then best place to work for.

Every day is new day as I never got boared in my work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing world to be apart of
Technical & Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2016, június 23.
Work hard and be rewarded. You get to work along side some of the most talented and creative minds in an environment that can only be described as open and happy.
Perks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place, great people!
Lead Transportation Operations and Logistics (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2016, április 28.
Ample opportunity for advancement. Great learning experience for future managers and supervisors. Learn how to work in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working on a new project
In Store Operations Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2016, április 26.
In store lead at Google Shopping Express. Learned the importance of managing a team for an e-commerce logisitics retail company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everchanging ecosystem of exciting work
Operations Dispatch Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2016, február 2.
I love my time at Google and enjoy the people I work with. The project is always changing. Its fun and exciting and I am constantly learning something new.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
A Day A Google Express
Operations Fulfillment Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2015, október 24.
I really loved Google Express. With so many moving parts, this was my time to express myself and really challenge the status quo. Working with cross-functional partners, made sure we were communicating at an exceptional level throughout each business day.

Mission Statement: Delight our Customer, Manage our Business and lead our Teams.
Fun, fast-paced, challenging start-up
Operations Excellence, Bay Area Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View2015, június 24.
Working at Google Express is fun because everyday is different. It has a start-up feel but is growing to be a successful business. You're surrounded by a very diverse team, ranging from recent grads to founders of companies. Management is great, co-workers are fun, and each day is a learning experience.
Pro érvek
free meals, gym amenities, fun environment, challenging
long days, short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
GSX was a great opportunity to manage a high volume / high stress operations.
Operations Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York2015, május 14.
Operations Team Lead

· Manage and train a rotating team of operators to accomplish business objectives by ensuring efficient

product flow and fulfilling 1000+ orders per month for same-day delivery service.

· Effectively communicate with the Fulfillment Leads, Market Managers and Retail Store Managers by

completing daily feedback reports and troubleshooting any issues in a timely manner.

· Manage quality data analytics and recommend process improvements based on metrics and trends.

GSX was a great opportunity to manage a high volume / high stress operations.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A startup within a very large company, there is certainly a trade-off
Operations Excellence Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, Ca2015, április 17.
My job is to figure out how we can do things more efficiently, test, run impact analysis, develop and manage process rollouts.

Days consist of testing, reporting, store visits, compliance audits, and process development/troubleshooting. A lot of learnings in regards to operations development.

Hardest part of the job is lack of consistency.

Most enjoyable is the people, the management is strong and I work with some brilliant fun people.

Átfogó minősítés