Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Operations Associate

49 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
great experience
Field Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2018, január 10.
representing Google when working with clients
international travel
data collection using proprietary software.
installing and testing hardware (requires use of technical/installation equipment).
identify recurring problems and work with team to make improvements.
free lunch - free car rental - free food - free travel
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Place to work and excel in your career
TV Copy Operations Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, január 7.
Working at Google gives you the opportunity to not only excel at your current role because of great management, but also gives you the opportunity to build on your resume and gain extensive knowledge that will help you in your future endeavours.
Pro érvek
Good management, access to gyms and workout classes, free food.
Kontra érvek
Not enough benefits such as stock options.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job but needs more balance
Field Operations Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, december 29.
No room to advance. Travel is fun but excessive. The program could have been made better but it ended due to poor management. Outsource project with google.
Pro érvek
Travel, meals covered drive different rentals
Kontra érvek
too much travel, this job will give you no life. hard if you have a family always away from home.
Good Job, but not so good working for Adecco
Field Operations Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, október 23.
Working for Google is wonderful, but when you have a middle man such as Adecco it makes things very difficult in your work. Google is a great company and this opportunity is one to always remember.
Collecting GPS data to support Google Maps
Field Operations Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2017, szeptember 18.
Exciting company. Relaxed work environment, with very little stress. Plenty of travel. Google really does take care of you and provides you with everything needed to do a good job.
Pro érvek
All expenses, lots of travel. Laid back.
lots of travel.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Awesome work envrionment
Operations Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, szeptember 15.
Work environment is awesome. You get many perks working here. Free meals, gym, snacks, coffee, and etc. Although depending on what program you are in, it can be hard to move up.
Free meals and gyms
Kontra érvek
Depending on what program you are in it may be hard to move up
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Job overview
Field Operations Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, szeptember 3.
Google was an awesome job, I worked independent based on my assignment for the week. Management was available if needed. Traveled to various cities.
Worked independent
Kontra érvek
A little too much travel
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 4Jelentés
Contract life is hard
Operations Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, szeptember 1.
There are really great perks and you feel like you are part of a large company but I found that the full-time employees treat you differently. Like you are less. It makes it hard to feel like you are valued.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
It's a big company
Google is all about the bottom line and you feel it in the culture. It is a high-pressure company with a high expectation of results. They provide a lot but they expect a lot
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
good times
Southeastern Operations Management Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, augusztus 31.
It was an experience and i learned a lot about leadership and creating a positive work environment. I got to manage 30-40 for the southeast region and travel all over and work for one of the biggest companies in the world. I loved it. And will miss it
Pay, perks, people
Temporary Contractor
google = life
Operations Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, augusztus 4.
Google is a phenomenal place to work, there is no doubt about it. The management is nothing but supportive, but due to the caliber of folks they bring on for non-mangement roles, be ready to compete as a small fish in a big pond.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Fun for single people
Field Ops Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Remote2017, július 1.
To really enjoy the job you should be single as it requires extensive travelling.
For what they pay and give you it's a pretty easy job to do but sometimes you will need to push to complete your targets.
free meals
Kontra érvek
long hours away from home
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Great experience
Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, június 24.
I contracted at Google for a year and it was a great experience. I learned a lot, had great colleagues, great perks (especially food). I will definitely recommend it to all my friends.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
Great Job
Field Operations Associate / Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2017, május 22.
Recommend for anyone that wants to see a fully functional company that regards its employees as family. It was only a contract job, but well worth all the travel and greeting of people to do the job I was tasked. Would do the job again if it was offered.
Learning about more about Google
Travel, but I enjoyed traveling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Google Maps/Extensive Travel
Field Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, április 30.
Confidential and several NDA's signed. It was an excellent opportunity and I learned an incredible amount of information in the mapping and engineering department. I look forward to learning more in my next opportunity,
Excellent Food Program, Snacks, Teambuilding Development
Kontra érvek
Management issues, little room for advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Productive and Fun Place to work
Field Operations Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, április 26.
I love working for google! The environment and atmosphere is completely non-comparison to any place that I have worked at before. If you ever get that chance to work for this company, do it!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Contracted
Field Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, február 21.
I was contracted on a project at Google by Adecco. I was a remote worker and travelled 75% of the time. Its only a two year contract so it doesn't leave a lot of room to grow. The project I was under seemed very disorganized and not at a level I would have expected from a company like Google. This may be due to the fact that many of the moving parts are contracted but I witnessed a lot of issues due to poor communication and management. I enjoyed my time there for the most part. The job was very basic and monotonous but the pay was decent plus extras.
pay, travel, and flexibility
management issues, contracted, Adecco
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Normal day in the work place
Operations Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, január 31.
Spending around 7 hours in car. Need to learn different software programs before able to drive autonomous. The workplace culture is relaxed. Hardest part of the job is being in a car the only goes 25mph.
Free Food
Kontra érvek
Working night shift. I want to day shift
Great for young people
Global Advertising Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2016, november 23.
Fun working environment for young people.
Good benefits, compensation and company perks.
Encourages creativity and team work although most of daily communication is via computers and chat.
Free lunches
Dorm like environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
great work environment
Senior Operations Specialist, Glass (Volt alkalmazott) –  mt view ca2016, október 2.
I was on contract that got extended. worked almost 2 years there. great place to strech my legs after working for myself. Great project just was managed poorly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés