Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Operations Associate

41 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Awesome work envrionment
Operations Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, szeptember 15.
Work environment is awesome. You get many perks working here. Free meals, gym, snacks, coffee, and etc. Although depending on what program you are in, it can be hard to move up.
Free meals and gyms
Kontra érvek
Depending on what program you are in it may be hard to move up
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Job overview
Field Operations Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, szeptember 3.
Google was an awesome job, I worked independent based on my assignment for the week. Management was available if needed. Traveled to various cities.
Worked independent
Kontra érvek
A little too much travel
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 4Jelentés
It's a big company
Operations Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, szeptember 1.
Google is all about the bottom line and you feel it in the culture. It is a high-pressure company with a high expectation of results. They provide a lot but they expect a lot
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
google = life
Operations Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, augusztus 4.
Google is a phenomenal place to work, there is no doubt about it. The management is nothing but supportive, but due to the caliber of folks they bring on for non-mangement roles, be ready to compete as a small fish in a big pond.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Fun for single people
Field Ops Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Remote2017, július 1.
To really enjoy the job you should be single as it requires extensive travelling.
For what they pay and give you it's a pretty easy job to do but sometimes you will need to push to complete your targets.
free meals
Kontra érvek
long hours away from home
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Great experience
Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, június 24.
I contracted at Google for a year and it was a great experience. I learned a lot, had great colleagues, great perks (especially food). I will definitely recommend it to all my friends.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
Great Job
Field Operations Associate / Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2017, május 22.
Recommend for anyone that wants to see a fully functional company that regards its employees as family. It was only a contract job, but well worth all the travel and greeting of people to do the job I was tasked. Would do the job again if it was offered.
Learning about more about Google
Travel, but I enjoyed traveling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Google Maps/Extensive Travel
Field Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, április 30.
Confidential and several NDA's signed. It was an excellent opportunity and I learned an incredible amount of information in the mapping and engineering department. I look forward to learning more in my next opportunity,
Excellent Food Program, Snacks, Teambuilding Development
Kontra érvek
Management issues, little room for advancement
Productive and Fun Place to work
Field Operations Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, április 26.
I love working for google! The environment and atmosphere is completely non-comparison to any place that I have worked at before. If you ever get that chance to work for this company, do it!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Contracted
Field Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, február 21.
I was contracted on a project at Google by Adecco. I was a remote worker and travelled 75% of the time. Its only a two year contract so it doesn't leave a lot of room to grow. The project I was under seemed very disorganized and not at a level I would have expected from a company like Google. This may be due to the fact that many of the moving parts are contracted but I witnessed a lot of issues due to poor communication and management. I enjoyed my time there for the most part. The job was very basic and monotonous but the pay was decent plus extras.
pay, travel, and flexibility
management issues, contracted, Adecco
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Normal day in the work place
Operations Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, január 31.
Spending around 7 hours in car. Need to learn different software programs before able to drive autonomous. The workplace culture is relaxed. Hardest part of the job is being in a car the only goes 25mph.
Free Food
Kontra érvek
Working night shift. I want to day shift
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Great for young people
Global Advertising Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2016, november 23.
Fun working environment for young people.
Good benefits, compensation and company perks.
Encourages creativity and team work although most of daily communication is via computers and chat.
Free lunches
Dorm like environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
great work environment
Senior Operations Specialist, Glass (Volt alkalmazott) –  mt view ca2016, október 2.
I was on contract that got extended. worked almost 2 years there. great place to strech my legs after working for myself. Great project just was managed poorly.
Good Job
Field Operations Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2016, július 7.
Pay is good, paid weekly, make your own hours. Benefits aren't great due to expense of them. Easy job, don't really see supervisors or coworkers. All in all great job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google. What more is there to say?
Self Driving Car Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2016, május 30.
Aside from working on a project with over 100 new graduates, this was a fantastic environment and a one of a kind project. Management for operations desperately needs to develop people management skills to add to their project management environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google, is actually like in the movie "The internship"
Field Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2016, április 29.
A typical day at work as a field operations associate for Google Map starts by going to the office, based in Victoria in London, to meet the other members of the team. At 8:30am we all go to the cafeteria to have breakfast together. After an hour everyone go on the field with his backpack, his phone and his battery pack and is ready to explore the city and visit the places which are on the weekly assignment. For some of us, we have a car or a plane to get.
We are alone on the field, every member has a disctrict to survey and is fully independent. We manage our planning and our work.
We are all part of a group on Hangout and cha all day to help eachother.
We spend our day travelling and meeting the store managers to explain our work.
At the end of the day, we are back to our place and hotel. At night, we have to do some administration like filling forms and planning our next day in order to reach our targets.

I have learned so much about the Google culture, like the fact that everyone works with a positive energy and want to learn all the time, I have learned what team work is and how important it is for a project to grow. I have learned a lot about Google Map and how the application works. I have learned to use the Google applications such as Google sheet, Google doc, Google drawing, Google analytics, Google Kepp, Google Map and much more. I have learnt to install the Bluetooth beacons in stores and I could manage a team on the installation process and liaise with the engineers as well.

The management is great. The team was made 9 months ago, I was from the first members
  több... of the project. It grew very fast. From 15 people we got to be 100 today. Therefore, the team has been splited in accordance of the part of the UK they were working in and also, in accordance of the country they were going to as well. We were 6 groups with one lead and one specialist in each one to support us on the technical issues and on our schedule.We had a weekly meeting every friday to have an update on our work.

The hardest part of the job was to travel for 100% of our time and not be able to plan anything in our private life. We had our assignment only a week in advance.

The most enjoyable part of the job was to get to know the future projects of Google for Google Map and the beacons.
  kevesebb
Pro érvek
amazing free food, gym, events, car, hotel, travelling, credit card, equipment, oyster card
Kontra érvek
not a good balance between our professionnal life and our private life
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Productive and fun
Operations Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh2016, április 9.
Team work with productivity with amazing work culture combined with excellent employees from various backgrounds. Quality given the most importance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Creative, fun, and progressive work environment
Operations Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  California2016, március 31.
It is exhilarating to walk into the Google X building everyday and do what we do. The self-driving car project is truly one of a kind and I would not trade the experience for anything. Although day to day duties and responsibilities are constantly shifting, management does a fantastic job of keeping our team together. The hardest part of our job is to face these constant changes and be able to adapt quickly to them. It is quite amazing how everyone on the team is able to learn on the go. I am proud to be a worker here.
Pro érvek
free meals, massage chairs, great perks
no full benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 3Jelentés
Google
Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2015, november 28.
Worked with Google's mapping department to develop Google Indoor by collecting field data.
Digitized floor plans
Coordinated logistics for areas surveyed.
Developed methods of collection to optimize results
Long Hours
Free flights
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Best place to work
Google Support Operations Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, India2015, november 5.
Straight out of college I landed my first job with Google and what a way to begin my career. At Google I worked on various products in various capacities and learnt a lot from it. The work culture is upbeat and management gives you the space to work and ideate.
Pro érvek
free food, good perks, offsites
Monotony in work responsibitlities