Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Operations Associate

70 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 167 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and exciting place to work!
Field Operations Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, augusztus 20.
As a surveyor our week typically started on Sunday. We would get a call or message sometime during the weekend to confirm where and what time we need to be on Sunday. Sundays were our day to start travel so we could be ready to go on Monday morning. We usually worked 10-12 hour days considering some of your time your driving or waiting on clients. Over time was no problem getting and you probably couldn't tell you worked so many hours based on how long you had to travel for work. Great job.
Lots of travel
Lots of travel
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Many benifits if hired directly, as contractor good luck
Adecco Field Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carlsbad, CA2019, április 24.
Was able to almost visibly see the difference in treatment between contractors and direct hired workers. Management will ask a lot of you with no explanations.
Experience
Kontra érvek
problems roll down hill type leadership, way to many "cooks" for one kitchen
Growth and fun
Consumer Operations Strategist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, Telangana2019, április 11.
Great place to work and learn. Amazing perks and benefits. Management can be difficult sometimes but that's alright. Very open culture and flexible timings.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fast Pace with good enviromenet
Operations Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2019, február 7.
I was a TVC for Google Fiber. I enjoyed what I did for Google in the short time I was onsite. The culture for Google was a great learning experience that I had never done before. I would do it again.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Not great for contractors
Partner Operations Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, február 5.
Unlike some other tech juggernauts contractors do not have a clear path to conversion. While it is illegal to treat contractors like regular employees, a lot of the perks are available and great (food, gym, buses etc).
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
A tough experience
Field Operations Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2019, január 14.
I worked as a contractor for Google Maps, working to collect location data to improve the quality of the service.
There was very poor support from the management, the targets were unrealistic and pushed people to work superficially in order to reach them
Munkahelyi kultúra
Foot in the Door opportunity as a contractor
Field Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, december 18.
I was a contractor and was given flexibility work hours I chose to work as long as I complete the job daily. The team I worked is great to work with and we collaborated our responsibilities very well. It was a learning experience and I get to see so many places in my travel. As a contractor, your chance does not improve the odds of landing a permanent job with Google. They treated me with respect and was very accommodating to provide ASL interpreter for meetings and training.
Kontra érvek
long hours.I was hardly at home during the week. Not much time for me to chill and relax.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
All or Nothing
Field Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, december 17.
The problem with Google is that if you are a contractor, as most employees are, the costs far exceed the benefits. The job culture is fantastic. But in most cases, the work is very thankless. You don't get much enjoyment out of completing a task.
Free Luncheses
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was awesome working in Google
Business Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  india2018, augusztus 31.
Do whatever you want and complete the task in the given time. You must be outstanding in doing that particular task given to you.

If you're passionate enough, you will rock it.
Pro érvek
Free Food, Work from any where in the campus.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 30Nem 5Jelentés
Solid place to work
Operations Apprentice (Volt alkalmazott) –  Thornton, CO2018, augusztus 22.
I worked with a team of sysadmins on Google's CDN. The job was decent overall, but I had a hard time connecting with co-workers, and overall I feel like we were pigeonholed into a very small set of tasks that was kind of stifling in the long run. YMMV.
The grass is NOT greener
Google Fiber Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Various2018, július 26.
Google Fiber was far removed from big Google, not just in business, but in culture, opportunity, and leadership. It was a great learning opportunity, but go in with your eyes wide open and pragmatic expectations .
Great company!
Online Operations Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bruno, CA2018, július 25.
Mid level management is awesome. Great company to work. Vaco was very straight forward and has a forward thinking culture. Professionalism from the hiring process to on boarding, and to assist you on an ongoing basis.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place with stocked kitchens.
Field Operations Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, július 14.
The workplace culture within the office has a very unique atmosphere. Not everyone there is preforming the same tasks. You have the software engineers that know various coding languages , the sales team that handles Googles advertisements and marketing strategies, and lastly the vendors and contractors that are employed for various projects and also work in Office Management.

The most enjoyable part of the job are definitely the amenities that come with the office. There is a gym on site along with a trainer who teaches classes at different times and provides excellent advice for your personal fitness goals.

Here is where things get a little complicated. As a contractor/vendor, you get office access just like the Google full time employees . However your upper management is normally outsourced through other companies,(Googles clients) and for that reason, it becomes difficult to insure yourself job security.
Pro érvek
free lunches and stocked kitchens
Kontra érvek
Very Heavy on micromanaging. Clocking hourly activities in increments of 15 by manual input.
Great Experience
Field Operations Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, július 2.
Great experience and worked with alot of great people.
Perfect jobn post military due to everyone was a vetaran for the most part and morale was a huge focus on the team.
Great work enviroment
Low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are missing the big picture
Operations Specialist II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, május 16.
The company is technologically innovative but supports a very left wing liberal environment that does not allow people outside of that political spectrum to feel uncomfortable. Additionally, there are too many politically correct initiatives that often roadblock opportunities for persons not meeting the criteria.
Pro érvek
Excellent culture which offers many physical conveniences
Kontra érvek
Environment is too politically oriented and slow paced
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Amazing
Field Operations Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Perth WA2018, április 11.
Great place to work lovely people and great pay. Gave me the opportunity to travel and see new places and meet new people. Management were amazing and really helpful
N/a
Operations Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, március 29.
I do not want to construct a review of a company that I only worked at for a total of 4 months. This is unnecessary, stupid, and very boring. The mini
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Collaborative, motivating and exciting place to work
Global Transportation, Operations Contractor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, január 28.
** Vibrant workplace
** enjoyed complimentary snacks & meals
** Respectful and diverse workplace
** attentive to others
** Meetings conducted in orderly fashion
**others listened to your contribution
** Management needs to provide better planning / road map to staff for strategy / outlook / long term guidance
Pro érvek
Good commuter service; liked free meals/ laundry, bikes to use, gyms to use
Kontra érvek
Huge, sometimes feel like your opinion doesn't matter, mgmt needs to provide strategy / long term planning goals to staff to work more cohesive together
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
great experience
Field Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2018, január 10.
representing Google when working with clients
international travel
data collection using proprietary software.
installing and testing hardware (requires use of technical/installation equipment).
identify recurring problems and work with team to make improvements.
free lunch - free car rental - free food - free travel
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Place to work and excel in your career
TV Copy Operations Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, január 7.
Working at Google gives you the opportunity to not only excel at your current role because of great management, but also gives you the opportunity to build on your resume and gain extensive knowledge that will help you in your future endeavours.
Pro érvek
Good management, access to gyms and workout classes, free food.
Kontra érvek
Not enough benefits such as stock options.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van