Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Operations Associate

78 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 621 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work very exciting
The best experience and job ever. The culture was amazing. It was like going shopping everyday while working in the field. Our team traveled the southeastern region states. AMAZING!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace where you can always find something to do.
Overall a great experience. Come hungry and you'll be busy! The work environment is great, and there is always so much to learn around the office. Everyone is friendly.
Excellent Work Environment
Quality before Quantity. Productivity with end results. Absolutely a great place to work and learn. Collaborative work is key to the work environment.
Had its ups and downs.
Overall decent experience with good compensation, interesting work for a remote position, and office perks. Low points were the TVC versus full-time employee culture and the micro-management policies imposed by the higher management.
Fun place to work!
Collaborative and fun place to work. Great management. Excellent work-life balance. Opportunity to grow yourself ground up. Free foods, car park, flexible routine - overall an excellent experience.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Best job EVER
I couldn't have a better opinion of Google X as everyone was beyond helpful and extremely accommodating. It was an absolute honor to have worked with some of the brightest minds in creating radical new technologies to solve some of the worlds hardest problems.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really fun place to work
Great workflow and management. Amazing food and people. Various group projects in different areas and time shifts. Travel. Great atmosphere. Great hardware and solutions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, and ever-changing, but hard to maintain social ties.
A typical day at work would be out in the field, doing survey scans on businesses/companies. This involved going to the locations, and completing a quick data scan on a cell phone(s). Two of the other main projects involved bluetooth beacon installations and maintenance, and a GPS location accuracy test project among several model phones. I learned that technology is becoming more and more intertwined in our lives, in ways we don't even know yet- the future both excites me and terrifies me. The hardest part of the job would be maintaining the relationships in your life- on average, 2 weeks of every month were spent working out of state. The most enjoyable parts of the job were probably in how autonomous you were out in the field, and being on the forefront of technology developments worldwide.
Fun place to work
Good teams to work with. Managers are effective but could be supported more with better direction by SVPs. Great atmosphere and culture. Hours are okay but the downside is they will usually not let you work remotely.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and exciting place to work!
As a surveyor our week typically started on Sunday. We would get a call or message sometime during the weekend to confirm where and what time we need to be on Sunday. Sundays were our day to start travel so we could be ready to go on Monday morning. We usually worked 10-12 hour days considering some of your time your driving or waiting on clients. Over time was no problem getting and you probably couldn't tell you worked so many hours based on how long you had to travel for work. Great job.
Lots of travel
Lots of travel
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Many benifits if hired directly, as contractor good luck
Was able to almost visibly see the difference in treatment between contractors and direct hired workers. Management will ask a lot of you with no explanations.
Experience
Kontra érvek
problems roll down hill type leadership, way to many "cooks" for one kitchen
Growth and fun
Great place to work and learn. Amazing perks and benefits. Management can be difficult sometimes but that's alright. Very open culture and flexible timings.
Fast Pace with good enviromenet
I was a TVC for Google Fiber. I enjoyed what I did for Google in the short time I was onsite. The culture for Google was a great learning experience that I had never done before. I would do it again.
Not great for contractors
Unlike some other tech juggernauts contractors do not have a clear path to conversion. While it is illegal to treat contractors like regular employees, a lot of the perks are available and great (food, gym, buses etc).
A tough experience
I worked as a contractor for Google Maps, working to collect location data to improve the quality of the service.
There was very poor support from the management, the targets were unrealistic and pushed people to work superficially in order to reach them
Munkahelyi kultúra
Foot in the Door opportunity as a contractor
I was a contractor and was given flexibility work hours I chose to work as long as I complete the job daily. The team I worked is great to work with and we collaborated our responsibilities very well. It was a learning experience and I get to see so many places in my travel. As a contractor, your chance does not improve the odds of landing a permanent job with Google. They treated me with respect and was very accommodating to provide ASL interpreter for meetings and training.
Kontra érvek
long hours.I was hardly at home during the week. Not much time for me to chill and relax.
All or Nothing
The problem with Google is that if you are a contractor, as most employees are, the costs far exceed the benefits. The job culture is fantastic. But in most cases, the work is very thankless. You don't get much enjoyment out of completing a task.
Free Luncheses
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was awesome working in Google
Do whatever you want and complete the task in the given time. You must be outstanding in doing that particular task given to you.

If you're passionate enough, you will rock it.
Pro érvek
Free Food, Work from any where in the campus.
Solid place to work
I worked with a team of sysadmins on Google's CDN. The job was decent overall, but I had a hard time connecting with co-workers, and overall I feel like we were pigeonholed into a very small set of tasks that was kind of stifling in the long run. YMMV.
The grass is NOT greener
Google Fiber was far removed from big Google, not just in business, but in culture, opportunity, and leadership. It was a great learning opportunity, but go in with your eyes wide open and pragmatic expectations .
Great company!
Mid level management is awesome. Great company to work. Vaco was very straight forward and has a forward thinking culture. Professionalism from the hiring process to on boarding, and to assist you on an ongoing basis.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés