Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Marketer

10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 558 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Toxic Culture and Incompetent Managers
Google Marketer (Volt alkalmazott) –  China2019, október 17.
The marketing culture (not the engineering culture, mind you) is toxic and getting worse. New managers are brought in and pretend to be kind and genuinely care about your personal growth as long as their probation lasts. When their probation ends, you quickly realize that yelling and humiliating in public are the only management tools that they intend to keep. And they will keep yelling and humiliating until your projects hit a dead end and have to give up and leave your job so that there's more room left for new hires, also known as "my people" new hires.

No wonder single parents, divorcees and people with obesity are all over the place. Toxic jobs always take a hefty toll on your health and relationship.
Money
Toxic culture
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience with this company over the years
Operator/Marketing (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, május 29.
Great flow, great opportunities following, and great staff, i was never dissatisfied with my pay or my work duties. Google takes care of you as an employee and makes sure that you are always on the same page following company policy.
Free environment
Too Emotion based staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
4,0
Decent Place To Learn
Dutch Speaking Marketing Strategist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin2018, július 13.
Had a great time there working on the Dutch PPC team, great culture, great work/life balance. Opportunities for advancement are very achievable. Most enjoyable part of the job was hitting target. Hardest part of the job was deciding where to have lunch!
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company culture if on the inside
Marketing and Events Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, január 19.
Management is not professional.
Workplace culture is good if you get on the inside but not if you're a contract/temp role.
The most enjoyable part of my job is my coworkers – they have become my friends.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
great job
BDS Marketing (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2017, augusztus 1.
Love this job and benefits. Management is great. I would recommed this job to anyone. Its easy and fun. Its a great start to a career. I am blessed to have great job.
great job
Kontra érvek
only one weekend off a month
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 1Jelentés
4,0
good -- funny
E-Marketing (Volt alkalmazott) –  Egypt2016, december 14.
nothing to say it was a temporary job for me and i did not gain any knowledge from it . but it was a good period of my life . it was a great company but i have personal problems to work with .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its something you should look into
Marketing partner (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Windsor, ON2016, április 10.
I like working with them, they let you make your own hours and if you work hard enough you will be able to make big cash. anyone can work with them as long as you work as hard as you can and have a creative mind.
your own hours
no stable salary
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Fun and Productive
Retail Marketing (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2015, február 10.
Working at Google Express was a wonderful experience and I enjoyed every moment of my time with the project. A typical day at work usually involved me dealing with different customers at a number of stores that the project has contracts with and ensuring that we represent the Google brand to the best of our abilities. The best part of the job was being able to work with the Google team. My coworkers on this project was probably the best group of individuals I got the chance to work with. It was a good environment where everybody was eager to get the job done and I thoroughly appreciated the work ethic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Smart people doing smart things!
Marketing Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2012, szeptember 26.
Google is a great place to work! You work with smart people all day long and each department is willing to bend over backwards for each other for the common goal of doing whatever is best for the company.

Tekintsen meg Google további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van