Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Marketer

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 794 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google Adsense and Youtube. I used a Youtube Channel containing viral videos and adsense to accumulate over $10,000 in profit from advertising in a 2 year span.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The marketing culture (not the engineering culture, mind you) is toxic and getting worse. New managers are brought in and pretend to be kind and genuinely care about your personal growth as long as their probation lasts. When their probation ends, you quickly realize that yelling and humiliating in public are the only management tools that they intend to keep. And they will keep yelling and humiliating until your projects hit a dead end and have to give up and leave your job so that there's more room left for new hires, also known as "my people" new hires. No wonder single parents, divorcees and people with obesity are all over the place. Toxic jobs always take a hefty toll on your health and relationship.
Money
Toxic culture
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great flow, great opportunities following, and great staff, i was never dissatisfied with my pay or my work duties. Google takes care of you as an employee and makes sure that you are always on the same page following company policy.
Free environment
Too Emotion based staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had a great time there working on the Dutch PPC team, great culture, great work/life balance. Opportunities for advancement are very achievable. Most enjoyable part of the job was hitting target. Hardest part of the job was deciding where to have lunch!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is not professional. Workplace culture is good if you get on the inside but not if you're a contract/temp role. The most enjoyable part of my job is my coworkers – they have become my friends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love this job and benefits. Management is great. I would recommed this job to anyone. Its easy and fun. Its a great start to a career. I am blessed to have great job.
great job
Kontra érvek
only one weekend off a month
Munkahelyi kultúra
nothing to say it was a temporary job for me and i did not gain any knowledge from it . but it was a good period of my life . it was a great company but i have personal problems to work with .
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working with them, they let you make your own hours and if you work hard enough you will be able to make big cash. anyone can work with them as long as you work as hard as you can and have a creative mind.
your own hours
no stable salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Google Express was a wonderful experience and I enjoyed every moment of my time with the project. A typical day at work usually involved me dealing with different customers at a number of stores that the project has contracts with and ensuring that we represent the Google brand to the best of our abilities. The best part of the job was being able to work with the Google team. My coworkers on this project was probably the best group of individuals I got the chance to work with. It was a good environment where everybody was eager to get the job done and I thoroughly appreciated the work ethic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a great place to work! You work with smart people all day long and each department is willing to bend over backwards for each other for the common goal of doing whatever is best for the company.
További Google-értékelések megtekintése