Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Manager17 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 777 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google does do some really great and inspiring work. It's easy to feel small in a big pond but keep working hard and if you choose to work there, remember you got the job for a reason.
Utilized company growth
Helped others reach their career path and financial stability

Maintaining security

Helping business flourish always

Managing all areas of workflow
Munkahelyi kultúra
ok i like d it it was very nice and I thought it was good and it was good and everything was nice and they looked after me well and I thought it was a go
Munkahelyi kultúra
Prepare to work hard. The better you work with your manager and coworkers the easier it is to advance. Be prepared for tough performance reviews. They have high expectations from all their employees.
Pro érvek
Free lunches and office amenities
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
being a writer or being a blogger is easy, just needing a cellphone or a pc with a stable internet connection.
all needs and work tools have been provided even online guides and learning exist.

all language difficulties are overcome by the translation APK. high security fair system.

I am comfortable working as a blog writer because I don't need an office where I work, just from home and fill my days with my family at any time.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a big company - absolutely massive. Just like other large companies when things aren't quite right, it becomes difficult to navigate internal red tape in the hope you can lobby for yourself.

I was reorged into a new department and the culture of my new team is a complete contradiction to the Google I read about and was taught about in orientation. Now, the hours are long. I am often pitted against my colleagues. Small mistakes are brought up again and again and again, but achievements are rarely praised. Worse - no one seems to care. I think my challenges are limited to my team, so I cannot speak to Google as a whole, but if I were interviewing at Google today I would be asking lots of questions about your teams dynamics before committing.
Pro érvek
Free breakfast and lunch. Subsidies for transportation.
Kontra érvek
Fading iconic culture. Long Hours. Rare recognition.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and Work life balance.

Lot to learn and explore.Open work culture and cool environment.

Only thing projects have influence of people and politics.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for your resume, but not so great for your personal and family life. If you're in the right circles, career development can happen with hard work and strategic movement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best balance between work/life balance, compensation/perks and quality of colleagues. As we are growing bigger, the typical pains of bureaucracy are cropping up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love working for Google! Plenty of autonomy, correlation between effort and reward, and sufficient challenge. Great management and very supportive of career advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best place I have ever worked for having a fun and productive work day. Great attitudes, great collaboration, and most importantly everyone has a great work ethic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
YouTube management is taxing process but worthwhile. Totally flexible with hours and can be done almost anywhere in world. The only flaw is that you need to release content daily, which can be quite demanding.
Great company
No negatives
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you're a software engineer, you're among the kings of the hill at Google. It's an engineer-driven company without a doubt (that *is* changing, but it's still very engineer-focused).The perks are amazing. Yes, free breakfast, lunch, an dinner every weekday. Aaaaaamazing holiday parties (at Waldorf Astoria, NY Public Library, MoMA, etc.); overnight ski trips to Vermont; overnight nature trips to the Poconos …
Free lunches, Free Bowling, Great parks
Fast paced enviornment
Munkahelyi kultúra
As Assignment Manager, responsible for the overall performance of the Security team, for directing and implementing the daily activities of security personnel on site.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great product and service i and enjoying it but its little difficult to selling because there are so many partners in the market so that only.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my work, everyday is a dream, I'm thankful for the opportunity to be around people who care just as much as I do. I love everything indeed.
Amazing Product Managers and Market Managers
Nothing!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is perfect for someone completely energized by innovation.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
takes time to develop processes of growing company that don't slow down innovation.
További Google-értékelések megtekintése