Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Human Resources Business Partner

13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 452 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company doesn't care about work ethic and hustle
Administrative Business Partner (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2019, október 10.
Company doesn't care about work ethic and hustle but more about not making sure you don't "offend" anyone. Everyone there looks into what you mean to say in your communications then what you are actually saying.
free food
Kontra érvek
no work from home policy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
No Room for Advancement- Easy job
HR & Talent Business Partner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington Hills, MI2018, december 18.
The job was very easy to do but the way the system worked and was not honest with employees. I found myself putting out fires developed by lies. My manager was pretty great and genuine. I was thankful for that.
Pro érvek
free snacks, parking, supplies, game rooms
culture
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced challenging environment great for career growth
Administrative Business Partner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, augusztus 19.
Google was one of the best places I've ever worked. It's a fast-paced culture where you have autonomy, mentoring, and constant challenges to step into!
All the benefits
Stressful
4,0
Great People
ADMINISTRATIVE BUSINESS PARTNER (ABP) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, július 2.
Working here has been a great opportunity for me. I've enjoyed my coworkers positive and creative attitudes and have been inspired while here. Management has challenges in consistency and follow through, though all are very nice people.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, Dooglers, creative personnel, remote flexibility, room for work life balance
Kontra érvek
Work in silos, no consistency, lack of respect for others time, confusion on priorities
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Admin Bus Partner: Contractor - Lots of Perks- No time to enjoy them
Administrative Business Partner (Contract) (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, május 31.
Loved learning.Had a terrible manager made it difficult for me 2 njoy all Google had to offer. Wish I had a different manager.He ruined my experience.
Pro érvek
Decent Pay, Free Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Great Conferences, Very Cool Offices, Lots to learn, Great training programs
Kontra érvek
No racial diversity, Sterile Environment, No personality amongst co-workers, No down time, Over worked
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Excellent Opportunity to Learn and Grow
Administrative Business Partner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, április 27.
My experience at Google was extremely positive. I learned so much new technology as well as experiencing a new culture. Very easy to be creative as an ABP which makes the job fun. Unfortunately, there are only 4 positions for ABP at Google Pittsburgh, however, I am grateful to have experienced the role for 7 mos.
Pro érvek
Free food, casual fun atmosphere, work anywhere if you want to get away from your desk.
Kontra érvek
Contractors and vendors are treated less than!! Unfortunately...
Munkahelyi kultúra
A wonderful company to work at
Administrative Business Partner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Playa Vista, CA2018, január 4.
I loved the people I worked with at Google, as well as the corporate culture. It takes time to get used to the day-to-day, but it's a great place to work if given the opportunity.
Pay, Benefits, Work/Life balance, perks, culture
Kontra érvek
High expectations, difficult and slow approval processes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Workplace culture
Administrative Business Partner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, június 7.
Lots of freedom and flexibility. Workplace culture is excellent. Everyone help each other out. When you want to take a break, you can go nap or play ping pong or volleyball or go to the gym, etc.
Free food
Kontra érvek
job advancement is a challenge
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place if you do not have a life to balance
Administrative Business Partner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, április 10.
Lots of perks, great pay but designed to keep you working 24/7. The culture varies by department. If you are lucky enough to get a great boss, you will be happy as can be.
Culture like no other
HR Business Partner (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad2017, március 12.
Come here for the culture. Come here if you want to work with some of the best people. Come here if you don't want to feel restricted by a JD. Come here for the opportunities.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Great company
HR Business Partner (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2014, július 30.
The best company on the planet. Still growing and now it is a huge company, but still moves fast. It is getting political, but still maintains great corporate culture considering the size of the organization.
Great Culture and Management team
N/A
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15Nem 10Jelentés
4,0
Fun and engaging
Human Resources Business Partner (Volt alkalmazott) –  London, ENG2013, szeptember 17.
Like a duck - cool on top, paddling hard at the bottom. Great atmosphere and challenging
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg Google további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van