Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Human Resources Business Partner

Munkakör megnevezése
Human Resources Business Partner14 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 704 értékelés megtekintése
Great employees
The people are all so brilliant - it is like going from being a big fish in a small pond to a guppy in an ocean of talent. Culture has changed over the past two years, true, but I still recommend it. It is hard, you have to be very proactive to succeed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing environment, great people, motivating objectives
I've enjoyed my time at Google from day one. The work is complex, engaging, and each day presents new and interesting business problems to solve. I am free to try new and interesting projects and then demonstrate their value through open communications and manager discussions.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company doesn't care about work ethic and hustle
Company doesn't care about work ethic and hustle but more about not making sure you don't "offend" anyone. Everyone there looks into what you mean to say in your communications then what you are actually saying.
free food
Kontra érvek
no work from home policy
No Room for Advancement- Easy job
The job was very easy to do but the way the system worked and was not honest with employees. I found myself putting out fires developed by lies. My manager was pretty great and genuine. I was thankful for that.
Pro érvek
free snacks, parking, supplies, game rooms
culture
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced challenging environment great for career growth
Google was one of the best places I've ever worked. It's a fast-paced culture where you have autonomy, mentoring, and constant challenges to step into!
All the benefits
Stressful
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
4,0
Great People
Working here has been a great opportunity for me. I've enjoyed my coworkers positive and creative attitudes and have been inspired while here. Management has challenges in consistency and follow through, though all are very nice people.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, Dooglers, creative personnel, remote flexibility, room for work life balance
Kontra érvek
Work in silos, no consistency, lack of respect for others time, confusion on priorities
Admin Bus Partner: Contractor - Lots of Perks- No time to enjoy them
Loved learning.Had a terrible manager made it difficult for me 2 njoy all Google had to offer. Wish I had a different manager.He ruined my experience.
Pro érvek
Decent Pay, Free Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Great Conferences, Very Cool Offices, Lots to learn, Great training programs
Kontra érvek
No racial diversity, Sterile Environment, No personality amongst co-workers, No down time, Over worked
Excellent Opportunity to Learn and Grow
My experience at Google was extremely positive. I learned so much new technology as well as experiencing a new culture. Very easy to be creative as an ABP which makes the job fun. Unfortunately, there are only 4 positions for ABP at Google Pittsburgh, however, I am grateful to have experienced the role for 7 mos.
Pro érvek
Free food, casual fun atmosphere, work anywhere if you want to get away from your desk.
Kontra érvek
Contractors and vendors are treated less than!! Unfortunately...
Munkahelyi kultúra
A wonderful company to work at
I loved the people I worked with at Google, as well as the corporate culture. It takes time to get used to the day-to-day, but it's a great place to work if given the opportunity.
Pay, Benefits, Work/Life balance, perks, culture
Kontra érvek
High expectations, difficult and slow approval processes
Workplace culture
Lots of freedom and flexibility. Workplace culture is excellent. Everyone help each other out. When you want to take a break, you can go nap or play ping pong or volleyball or go to the gym, etc.
Free food
Kontra érvek
job advancement is a challenge
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place if you do not have a life to balance
Lots of perks, great pay but designed to keep you working 24/7. The culture varies by department. If you are lucky enough to get a great boss, you will be happy as can be.
Culture like no other
Come here for the culture. Come here if you want to work with some of the best people. Come here if you don't want to feel restricted by a JD. Come here for the opportunities.
Great company
The best company on the planet. Still growing and now it is a huge company, but still moves fast. It is getting political, but still maintains great corporate culture considering the size of the organization.
Great Culture and Management team
N/A
4,0
Fun and engaging
Like a duck - cool on top, paddling hard at the bottom. Great atmosphere and challenging
További Google-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés