Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Fulfillment Associate

8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 560 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Toxic Start Up
Senior Fulfillment Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, november 19.
Google Express was a startup - one month after relocating for my dream job, I was told that Google Express might be enduring layoffs. The next year was the worst layoff experience of my professional career. All of my resentment stems from the layoff of Google Express and the staffing agency that they hired and not of Google itself.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
4,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
A Strong Culture with Growth Opportunities
Fulfillment Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, Ca2018, május 31.
I have truly enjoyed my time on the Google Express project as a fulfillment lead. I am given a lot of freedom to implement process improvements and work with the in store team to drive positive change. I have worked with a variety of people across multiple cross functional team that builds a strong culture at work.
Pro érvek
Free Lunches, work life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
4,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Contract Worker
Express Fulfillment Lead (Tier 1) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, március 10.
The stigma of being a contract worker at Google is very apparent. The overall atmosphere contains a lot of superiority complex. People there are very stuck up.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
4,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
N/a
Express Fulfillment Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, október 2.
Its a greta place to work. The work culture is nice, relaxing, and fun. You will enjoy your projects if you stay up to speed on relevant skills needed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and educational environment to work in
Fulfillment Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, május 25.
One of the best companies out there. Although I was there a short period of time, I feel I advanced my knowledge in my field tremendously. Everyone was friendly and willing to help. My mind was constantly being challenged and continuously looking to learn, grow, and take in all I could in a fast paste environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
4,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work place giving employee freedom to create and implement operational procedures
Fulfillment Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2016, augusztus 15.
I was a part of a hardworking fulfillment team that was responsible for creating and implementation of operational changes to help streamline our supply chain. A typical day also consisted of monitoring all stores and operators to make sure each of our customers orders was fulfillment correctly and on time.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, casual dress, creative freedom for problem solving, great co workers
Kontra érvek
Lack of professional training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exciting and challenging place to work
Fulfillment Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2015, december 4.
Fun and professional team that gets things done. Many opportunities to change work environment. Business oriented. Self management, if you willing to work there is lots to learn and grow.
Pro érvek
opportunities
Kontra érvek
healthcare
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés

Tekintsen meg Google további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Google? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

4,3
3 560 értékelés alapján
51 987
4970
3424
2104
175

Értékelések kategória szerint

4,2Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
4,1Bérezés/juttatások
3,6Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
3,9Vezetőség
4,2Céges kultúra