Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Fulfillment Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 794 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked with google through a contracting position. It was a fun experience. The office in DC is beautiful with meals served twice a day and snacks around the office.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google Express was a startup - one month after relocating for my dream job, I was told that Google Express might be enduring layoffs. The next year was the worst layoff experience of my professional career. All of my resentment stems from the layoff of Google Express and the staffing agency that they hired and not of Google itself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have truly enjoyed my time on the Google Express project as a fulfillment lead. I am given a lot of freedom to implement process improvements and work with the in store team to drive positive change. I have worked with a variety of people across multiple cross functional team that builds a strong culture at work.
Free Lunches, work life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
The stigma of being a contract worker at Google is very apparent. The overall atmosphere contains a lot of superiority complex. People there are very stuck up.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a greta place to work. The work culture is nice, relaxing, and fun. You will enjoy your projects if you stay up to speed on relevant skills needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best companies out there. Although I was there a short period of time, I feel I advanced my knowledge in my field tremendously. Everyone was friendly and willing to help. My mind was constantly being challenged and continuously looking to learn, grow, and take in all I could in a fast paste environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a part of a hardworking fulfillment team that was responsible for creating and implementation of operational changes to help streamline our supply chain. A typical day also consisted of monitoring all stores and operators to make sure each of our customers orders was fulfillment correctly and on time.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, casual dress, creative freedom for problem solving, great co workers
Kontra érvek
Lack of professional training
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and professional team that gets things done. Many opportunities to change work environment. Business oriented. Self management, if you willing to work there is lots to learn and grow.
opportunities