Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Field Technician

Munkakör megnevezése
Field Technician6 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 776 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience. Great perspective. Google fiber optics. Great place to get your cash and check out the next time you get it back in town thanks for sharing my wonderful experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a great company to work for. However they use the loop whole of hiring temp employ and the never allowing them to get hired into the company. Which is to cut cost. Other then that the company’s a great company to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very little overhead from management and a mutual trust between TVCs
and Googlers.

Very easy to communicate with staff

Clear and understandable goals
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google still needs to hire humans to get things done.

The company is a cult of amateurs who move from position to position within the company, taking their "experience" to start fresh and learn new positions. Every new arrival Is so smart, because they went to college and are now "Googlers" that they know how to fix everything and make it better, even if they don't know what a job or project actually entails.

Senior management is very stable and seems to relish or tolerate this chaos as some sort of professional development or as a way to churn out the undesirables.

The truth is that Google is an empty shell, supported by massive revenue from AdSense, its only valuable and really first product. The rest seems to be a journey to somewhere, but without "Rich Uncle AdSense" nothing else would be possible.

If you are lucky enough to land a good paying job here (there are some), do your work, keep your opinions to yourself and nod you head when they all say they are liberals, woke, Marxist, etc. They claim to be free thinkers, as long as you agree with them 100%.

This perspective applies to sales, marketing and doesn;t reflect on R&D, product development or anything that would be considered a STEM field, etc.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a contractor on a team for a very specific project and I have to say that even though my role was minuscule, I was treated as any other employee who was there. It was a very fair environment and there was a lot of expectation for you to be self motivated which was a big change to the sometimes insulting levels of micro managing that I've experienced on other contracts. Overall I would definitely recommend for people that are strong minded and driven.
Pro érvek
You define your schedule; The culture makes you want to work hard
Kontra érvek
I couldn't stick around
Munkahelyi kultúra
my experience with Google has been nothing but positive
the working environment is always changing and so is the location in which I am working. the managers are well qualified the job at hand
Pro érvek