Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google cég munkavállalói értékelései a Data Evaluator állásra itt: Dublin

lots of training

reach target

friendly environment

innovative

open for receiving new ideas

fast-paced environment

pressure
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for
It's a multicultural company and challenging environment with lots of pleasant people around

We have a lot of nice projects that makes our job more attractive and interesting.
snacks
Kontra érvek
Long distance from my house
Fun workplace.
I was only here for 8 months and it was as a contractor for their google maps site. because of this i cant review google properly. but the workplace i was in was great. fun and enjoyable.
positive
All past employers left a good impression, we parted in good terms. A job is not only about the money and if the colleagues are fine the work experience is also a pleasant one.
2,0
Productive and Fun place
Its a good Place to work, I enjoyed my time there, I made a lot of friends and I got a lot of flexibility.
I had to manage my productivity day after day.

I would recommend to work there for a first experience or for security reason.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Fast-paced and fun
I worked on the localisation of market-leading speech synthesis and speech recognition software by conducting rigorous quality control assurance and optimization of linguistic data.

I worked with a fantastic team where I learned the insights of the localisation process.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Google Maps is Fun!
A typical day at work involves a fast pace and good people. I really enjoy my job and hope that whatever job I move onto will provide the same value.
Free lunches and snacks.
None.
3,0
Nice place,
The work space is very nice, friendly people, clean and hygienic place.
The atmosphere and the colleagues are mostly the main thing that keeps a person motivated, and that is what you can surely find at Google Maps.

Since i have been at the job i have seen people come and go, because this is a position where u will need to be someone who can handle some stress, and be able to concentrate with it.

I have mentored alot of newbies starting at Google, that makes a person more confident and able to be a strong teamplayer.

Especially when a colleague is in need of help.

I have find myself in difficult situations, as i work with targets which you have to meet, and even losing time cause of helping other people etc, i still managed to get my target by working harder, or working over time.

Every day is a different day at Google maps, as the end of the day comes close that is one of the best parts because going home after a busy day that's when you see what hard work gives you.
free food
long days
3,0
great experience
Responsible for evaluating the accuracy of data, with specific task of identifying patterns in data and using judgment to take decisions on data quality.

Working on tasks that are moderately complex in nature, comparing between multiple sources of information, with great attention to detail.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés