Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Data Evaluator

21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 641 értékelés megtekintése
No Words
Working at Google is the best! Unfortunately, they barely give a chance for outside hires, usually are contract jobs and those do not have all the benefits, including the full-time position that is the biggest perk in my opinion.
2,0
Vendor employee
Cognizant is our vendor and is the worst ever company I ever worked for, not recommended at all to anyone to work for a vendor, Google chooses this vendor to enslave the people
Kontra érvek
Very bad management, conflict of interest, etc
Productive and Fun
Productive and Fun environment
lots of training

reach target

friendly environment

innovative

open for receiving new ideas

fast-paced environment

pressure
Munkahelyi kultúra
surrounded by very smart people
Every day I had a chance to meet with exceptionally smart and interesting people, who were so inspiring.
I wasn't able to make all the decisions for myself related to the projects I was working on, however I was able to initiate new, or supportive projects, and my direct manager was approving and supporting all of them, as he saw that these were resulting either faster delivery or easier workflow. When I reached out to other stakeholders when I was managing my own projects, they were always open to help. When I trained new hires, my training style and materials were designed by me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for
It's a multicultural company and challenging environment with lots of pleasant people around

We have a lot of nice projects that makes our job more attractive and interesting.
snacks
Kontra érvek
Long distance from my house
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Relaxed work atmosphere.
If you want a workplace where you can take vacation whenever you want, and nobody cares how you dress to work, this is it.

It's such a big company tho, that it's very easy to get lost in the crowd in regards to your work standing out and advancement opportunities.
Pro érvek
free food, shuttle service, other perks
Kontra érvek
competitive, mindless work at times
Fun workplace.
I was only here for 8 months and it was as a contractor for their google maps site. because of this i cant review google properly. but the workplace i was in was great. fun and enjoyable.
positive
All past employers left a good impression, we parted in good terms. A job is not only about the money and if the colleagues are fine the work experience is also a pleasant one.
My Experience at Google
My experience at Google summed up in one word would be "unforgettable". The opportunity of working in such a successful, prestigious company was a real privilege. A typical work day involved waking up early, catching the morning shuttle, enjoying a nice ride to work with comfortable seats and wifi, after arriving at my destination I would quickly go to the cafe nearest to me and grab some breakfast and coffee, then head over to my desk to check emails, and start working on my production. My co-workers were always very friendly and outgoing. We would all interact about our job and share insight or give advice to one another on how to improve. I've learned how important it is to ask for feedback on work in order to improve as well as give something back to the team. The hardest part of my job was completing the production in a timely manner but my favorite part was when it was finally accomplished at the end of the week. Overall great place to work!
Pro érvek
Great People!, Great Atmosphere!
Late Buses
2,0
Productive and Fun place
Its a good Place to work, I enjoyed my time there, I made a lot of friends and I got a lot of flexibility.
I had to manage my productivity day after day.

I would recommend to work there for a first experience or for security reason.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and varied work environment
Very interesting and creative work environment
Contract basis only emloyment
Pro érvek
free lunches, table tenis, happy hours
contract only employment
Munkahelyi kultúra
by far the best employer I've worked for
very friendly and casual atmosphere, flexible management, striving to make the workplace as pleasant and satisfying as possible and to cater to every need. very good pay for Polish conditions.
Pro érvek
free food and drinks, cutting edge equipment
Kontra érvek
no advancement opportunities for temporary employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work environment for recent grads
Great way to figure out what type of career you're looking for with a good work/life balance. Learned a lot about cartography, information systems, data analytics, and customer service. Co-workers are recent grads, generally. The hardest part of the job was the repetitive nature of the work, but it was easy to find interesting. Most enjoyable part of the job was helping new hires. It was great helping them figure out the system, understand what they're purpose was there and where they wanted to go.
Fast-paced and fun
I worked on the localisation of market-leading speech synthesis and speech recognition software by conducting rigorous quality control assurance and optimization of linguistic data.

I worked with a fantastic team where I learned the insights of the localisation process.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Google Maps is Fun!
A typical day at work involves a fast pace and good people. I really enjoy my job and hope that whatever job I move onto will provide the same value.
Free lunches and snacks.
None.
Great company
■ Worked in a team environment and utilized proprietary software to ensure data reflected on Google Maps is accurate, user-friendly, and in accordance with Google’s policy.
■ Assisted in further developing the software through reporting bugs, requesting features, testing software updates before release, and providing feedback for improvement to the on-site engineering team.

3,0
Nice place,
The work space is very nice, friendly people, clean and hygienic place.
The atmosphere and the colleagues are mostly the main thing that keeps a person motivated, and that is what you can surely find at Google Maps.

Since i have been at the job i have seen people come and go, because this is a position where u will need to be someone who can handle some stress, and be able to concentrate with it.

I have mentored alot of newbies starting at Google, that makes a person more confident and able to be a strong teamplayer.

Especially when a colleague is in need of help.

I have find myself in difficult situations, as i work with targets which you have to meet, and even losing time cause of helping other people etc, i still managed to get my target by working harder, or working over time.

Every day is a different day at Google maps, as the end of the day comes close that is one of the best parts because going home after a busy day that's when you see what hard work gives you.
free food
long days
3,0
great experience
Responsible for evaluating the accuracy of data, with specific task of identifying patterns in data and using judgment to take decisions on data quality.

Working on tasks that are moderately complex in nature, comparing between multiple sources of information, with great attention to detail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard working team and great culture
Working for Google is very rewarding in the sense that millions of users depend on the products, and being able to create a better user experience for users in several different countries is very exciting. I've learned how to adapt to change very quickly. The management and my co-workers are supportive and the community-like culture allows us to collaborate with each other, which makes working more efficient and enjoyable. The biggest challenge of this job is that nothing stays the same, the only thing that stays constant is change.The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to help thousands of businesses and users.
Pro érvek
free meals. team games/events, great culture. very well organized internally.
Kontra érvek
large team, difficult to communicate with management
Great atmosphere to work
atmosphere is great, coworkers are very eager to help when needed, relaxed environment. Great food, Good amount of knowledge gained and learned.
Productive and Fun workplace
As a Data Evaluator, i analyzed data for a project for Google Maps, this involved evaluating data by website, and by phone. I learnt how to use my own initiative,the most enjoyable part of the job was meeting all different nationalities and making new friends.
free lunches, etc.
short lunch break
További Google-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés