Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Representative47 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
47 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 711 értékelés megtekintése
Incredible, Inspirational Place to work
Great place to work, incredible employees, great management team, great offices. However, it is a relatively flat company and can be difficult to quickly move up.
Laid Back Workplace
Google Fiber had a very laid back work place environment. The offered areas to rest on your break so you did not have to worry about commuting home for lunch, etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work but they lay you off a lot.
Google is a great place to work for if you’re not working through a contracted company. They’ll lay you off quick. We were all offered compensation, but they didn’t give us a 30 day notice. We just came into work one day, pulled into meetings and told we were laid off.
Pro érvek
Great place, friendly environment, good pay and incentives.
Kontra érvek
Quick lay-off and turn over rate.
Google Express
Loved working for the Google Express Team. Was not happy with the 3 weeks notice of companies budget cut that left me and 40 other employees without a job.
Don't work for them
Terrible management. No work life balance, I was monitored for and questioned about ever getting up from the desk as a customer service rep. I got a kidney infection from this and was refused to be allowed to leave work. Almost ended up in A&E as a result. Had to get an emergency medical appointment at the weekend.
NA
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Working at google
Working for google listings was relevdntly easy as i got two sales the first hour i stepped on the floor. However i feel the job was a scam becuase they were charging people alot extra and my salary was not revised by a proper amount compared to the amount recieved.
Fun Place to work
Great place to work and has a lot of perks while working such as free snacks and free lunch. Google has a lot of things that keep employees motivated to come to work and perform at their best
Good team!
・Answering the questions of earnings / taxes from Merchants
・Helping Merchants to set up their account

・Working with a great team is a wonderful thing
Free meals
Excellent Company
Google is a great company to work at if your in the correct department. Software Engineers are the employees who are treated the best at Google. I was employed as a Customer Service Representative for Google Shopping Express and I did not enjoy being employed in this department. Very stressful and not a fun department to work in.
Free Food
Long work days
Enjoyable Work Environment
Relaxed setting with the incoming call center. Customer calls inbound taking care of customer requests.Answering issues with customer problems with orders and deliveries.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Opportunity to grow is available
After working on the Google campus in Mountain View for a few years, I've learn that there are always opportunities for growth available on campus. All it takes is passion and drive.
Good Company
This is a good company to work with, Fun workplace, Awesome workmates and Topnotch management, I have learned a lot in this company.

Really recommend this to everyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google has great co workers and the training is very intense but beneficial in assisting me to grow my skills as an employee. The environment makes me feel safe
Pro érvek
Adapting to change and unforeseeable circumstances
Long Hours
Contractor # / mistreateatment
While Google's culture is terrific, the predominance of temp workers, and the lower regard for them, makes the working environment less pleasant than their reputations suggests.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Everything is good, job itself, atmosphere, colleagues, work conditions. But contract will expired soon and I would like more salary and wider responsibility.
Free launches
time at google.
Good work enviorment and atmoesphere. lots of perks and possibilites.room for growth. google helps with the commute. Good people to network with and a safe wokplace
productive
A typical day at Google was relaxing. I learned a lot about processing online orders. Management was easy to get along with everyday.
I would recommend Google as a place of employment.

Google is a great place to work and start a career.
good environment
na
fun environment
Work is ok ; but the pay is flexed; new people come in making more than the current employee; but The people and environment is great ; game room and free pop
2,0
Poor Managment
This google job is not something for a person who has a life and kids/family. Its so inconsistent and no benefits, management has favorites with the certain workers and no holidays or paid time off.
Fun environment.
Fun environment. Sucky attendance policy - don't be late or absent. Its all very serious. Great managers, for the most part, there's always one, ya know? Decent customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace with a gym.
It’s a fast-paced, high-intensity work envirnoment without opportunity for advancement. They have fixed schedule without room for overtime or PTO. There’s no opportunitt for self- starter to work independently. I am great at working independently. On one hand , this guarantees autonomy, which is my dream to avoid micromanaging bosses like plague. I like to have an opportunity to take ownership of a project , run it and resolve unexpected problems. I try to make sure I don’t run into a situation I can’t fend for myself.
Free snacks
Short breaks
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés