Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Courier

7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 558 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Same day courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, január 23.
Get to your location, clock in and wait to be assigned your pick up by dispatch. Go pick from locations, Walmart, target etc. Then deliver according to time of delivery directed by dispatch.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Good entry level position
Full time courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2016, április 19.
Some time spent staging without any delivery orders. Assignments and work schedule not very efficient. Overall, reasonable amount of work each shift.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fun and New
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, NY2016, január 5.
A typical day at Google Express consisted of going to the pick up location at the beginning of my shift to meet my driver for the shift. I learned how to use my phone to scan parcels and confirm deliveries via the GSX app. Management was reasonable and considerate and very willing to help me and my co workers in anyway they could. The most enjoyable part of the was being outside and interacting with different people everyday.
Pro érvek
No one pushing you to do your job
Kontra érvek
Occasionally it was hard to find places to use the bathroom or park to take lunch.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Not the best
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  washington DC2015, szeptember 25.
Took a huge pay cut throughout company which made a lot of people leave the team. Call center was the worse. They would be from other states in the country so they wouldn't understand the traffic patterns around this area and would get frustrated with the couriers when we wouldn't get to certain places at certain times.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
4,0
It use to be fun
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2015, augusztus 16.
Starting out I loved going to work everyday but as time went on it became stressful and i begin dreading going to work. Changes and manuals came after 4 moths being there hours begin to decrease drastically to the point where one day your schedule said 40 hours and within a day you receive a email stating that you would only be getting 25 due to a lack of work and sometimes even 12 or 15 hours a week.

A typical day at work was meeting up with my driver at a staging location provided by dispatch the night before, clock in to receive a route. Drive to the stores and meet up with the store dispatcher to pick up packages then begin route to addresses whee customers lived or worked to deliver packages, after the route finished and we had no more packages left we would drive back to our designate location and either take lunch or if it was ht end of the shift clock out and go home.
Pro érvek
I got to see a lot of different places in NYC that i never knew existed, met people that became really great friends.
Kontra érvek
unorganized, not enough team meetings, not enough hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
4,0
Flexible job
Courier (Volt alkalmazott) –  san jose, ca2014, március 19.
easy job and pretty much hired anyone. hired too many people then started to cut peoples hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg Google további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van