Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Content Writer

5 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 734 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The terms and conditions for content creators on YouTube are always changing and often make it harder to monetize your content. I feel like they rarely listen to what their creators want. Overall a good job if you're willing to put in work to get where you want to be as you have to do that entirely on your own.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google might be a great opportunity if you're full time, but if you're a contractor (like with any job) don't hold your breath that it will become long-term. Don't expect the company to treat you with respect either. You're just a warm body hired to do the most mundane tasks that the real employees are too good to do themselves. Sure, you might work hard and meet metric goals but it won't be enough for them to offer you a full time job or give you an opportunity to network. Plus the HR were bullies and harassed employees until they left
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work for Google through YouTube. Not through the regular Google Campus. I am free to make content on my own schedule. I receive a deposit from Google once a month that is based on the ad revenue my videos accumulate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Creating content is a deep rooted passion of mind because the possibilities are endless. Google and YouTube allows me to showcase my creativity and growth while connecting with like minded individuals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Specifically I manage my own personal YouTube account where I have flexibility to create content as often or as little as I want. I also have the liberty to work with various companies in exchange for promotional review for product or to agree to financial compensation by contract. Pay from Google is based on advertisement views; and is mainly based on how much a creator uploads and how many views they receive. I truly enjoy coming up with content, editing and marketing; which makes this job enjoyable, along with having the freedom to create what I want.
Pro érvek
Freedom, flexiblity, independence
Kontra érvek
Editing, high demand, high competiton
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
További Google-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés