Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Consultant

Munkakör megnevezése
Consultant19 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 777 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a good company, very generous feeding people and courteous. Problem is, they outsource the job and the company in the middle makes money and you get the short end of the stick! It is sad for a company of that size, they could do better.
Big Company atmosphere
Kontra érvek
People are managed by program managers, not real managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot in this company about technology and navigation
This was a big opportunity for me to improve my self and my colleges that what able to do

I am glad of that
Munkahelyi kultúra
The goal of the consultancy project was to improve YouTube quality perception in the digital marketing field and to find a new and relevant way to increase engagement with the content and boost watch time of YouTube, by turning the primary target into YouTube daily active viewers in Italy. In order to do this we first did an analysis of the current market situation using qualitative and quantitative data research. From this we defined a series of key insights which then helped our team to build our concept and overall communication strategy. This was my final project during the Masters degree.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a contractor, I enjoyed working on the project and collaborating with the people. Much depends on what you are tasked to do on your project. I wish my project was longer.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company for Full time employee, Worked on one project then move to full time work in an SD-WAN company in santa Clara.

It was great work environment, Food was good, It was a few month contract that is it less then a year.
All PRO
No CONS
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Working Place, Great staff. Very useful company to change your life fiscally and psychology about advertising and marketing. Is completely different how they work.
1,0

racist

rude

repetition

people drink at work

managers swear on the floor
parties
all
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company with great projects. Lots of interesting problems to work on. Freedom to think out of the box, and work with very interesting people. Fast-paced culture - and work if always interesting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
1) Career growth opportunities can be significantly more given the opportunities company has in all emerging tech growth areas.
2) Opportunities for temps and consultants to be part of full time team is limited.

3) Opportunities for recognizing and supporting employee ideas and innovation for new products / platforms / apps can be significantly expanded to drive internal productivity and also overall Google offering in market place.

4I Leadership in new tech like Blockchain needs to be accelerated with higher risk aptitude.
culture
Kontra érvek
consultant can be leveraged more and given opportunities to become FTE
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've been working in Google as a vender, so I can't tell the real review. As I experienced, it was great to be a part of the huge global system as well as team-based micro management. Each has a great responsibility for their tasks and everybody make the expectation. It was very good working with smart and passionate people, making a new trial.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you're a Googler, Mazel Tov. If you're not, it's a great place to work for one year. They give you broad latitude to do whatever you want, so you can do nothing, you can find a real job or you can do something truly amazing to put on your resume. Then, you've essentially become an expert in that area and you can use it to find a real job.
If you work there for more than a year, you're just waiting to die. Your professional growth will not exceed beyond your own whim. Your likelihood for advancement will be nothing because nobody every got promoted at Google for building a strong team.
Pro érvek
Perfect to gild your resume and practicing the skills you want to develop
Kontra érvek
Worthless for anything else.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I spent 2 years at Google and was very happy to leave it.
Great learning experience and perks but the culture wasn't like anything I had heard about Google; no (or fake) team spirit, people using "feedback" to back stab their colleagues, at some point 4 people in my team were on sick leave for burning out and nothing was done to address the issue. I have no regrets for working there, but even less for leaving.
Pro érvek
Perks and prestigious line on CV
stress and competition
Munkahelyi kultúra
Provided a small team of developers to Google. Remote weekly meetings were relaxed, but highly efficient.

Project goals evolved, but keeping up with those changes and learning new things was part of the benefits of the contract.
Pro érvek
I was able to work remotely from home.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Workplace is good and a lot of things to learn from here in terms of technology. A lot of interesting work and intent to connect all technology partners is the key.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work for, People are very helpful. I loved working for the company. Very competitive, embrace all different culture of different world. food is good and free.
free lunches
no cons for me
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was amazed how chaotically productive the guys at google are, all trust based relationships, and very flat organization.
An amazing experience this summer.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a good place to work. You will get to interact with people across geography and can take up different projects. Competition is stiff and you have to regularly upgrade your skills to keep up with other employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Surely and amazing place to work with amazing benefits. Very innovative and open culture and values. Very bright and talented people and a very inclusive culture.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome company.. a dream job for anyone. I couldn't continue there because of relocation after wedding. Nice pay.. no stress. A peaceful job which does not include extra hours. Free transport and free food.. Nice 8-5 job.
Pro érvek
Free food which includes breakfast, lunch and snacks. Free transport.
További Google-értékelések megtekintése