Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
40 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 794 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work life balance, good opportunities to take up and fun at work! Working at Google is a life time experience. Not only you learn a lot but the culture and ambience of that place is amazing and enriching.
ambiente di lavoro stimolante; Management Stabilità del lavoro/Carriera
Munkahelyi kultúra
My role was a field position, working around Europe and the UK. Technically I was employed through an agency and contracted to Google. When Google decided to pull the plug on the agency due to their poor results, it meant that we were all made redundant, hence the low score I have given for 'Job Security'. The job itself was brilliant and one I would have loved to have continued doing. Google treated us very well to be fair, it was a shame to have ended prematurely.
Daily food allowance.
Kontra érvek
Lacking job security as it was agemcy contracted work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Google was good. Work was very stressful. Initially work was very easy and good. But when the days bygone it was very hard to survive as there was lot of pressure.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I traveled throughout the Midwest on a special project for google collecting data. I was solo work and a lot of windshield time but good hours and nice benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unfortunately my time was cut short at Google due to the termination of the Maps project. However, it was a great experience working with the team and traveling the country.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work wherein one can learn a lot, build relationships and good teammates. Amazing work culture and encouraging staff. The place where one can grow personally and professionally.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was contracted out through the company Vaco for Google. My job required a lot of travel throughout the state of Idaho. It was the best job I had ever had. I loved the indepency and structure of my position. Would be more than willing to work again through both Vaco and/or Google.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a fast-paced environment that was constantly changing. This is a good place to be, if you enjoy a competitive atmosphere. You have to be able to work well with others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
-One of a kind experience. - Interesting project. - Ended too soon. - Laid-back management. - Amazing perks. - Very independent. - The diversity is incredible!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been working at Google full-time (Less than a year) but Work life balance not good. Change management and frequent re-org's is a draw back. Google provides awesome perks but whats the use when you dont have mental peace ?
Munkahelyi kultúra
• Provided the client -Turnaround Time, Accuracy with less than 2% Error rate and Customer Satisfaction, Performed Quality Check which is one of the important tasks in the Order Management to ensure the quality of the service is delivered properly • Job entailment is booking and provisioning of various orders for Google Appliances such as Google Apps, Vault Chrome.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved to work in google. Nice culture and work atmosphere. I have a good experience working with team leads. I had a good experience working on google maps.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly environment in working Learnt many thing like how to move in a corporate world Time and work management Highly supportive superiors Helping nature
Munkahelyi kultúra
so many teams working on maps process various tools in annotation of locations to buildings friendly management easygoing work culture the hardest part is working on short projects the most enjoyable part of the job is having so much food variety
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google shopping express was an interesting more independent job then I assumed. I was hired through temp agency but had most access to Google home campus and was welcomed like any other. I had to drive to different various locations throughout a couple cities around me but at the time the pay was very well worth it.
Google campus access
Mileage
Munkahelyi kultúra
My first Company Accenture Google process for account recovery.and i have learnt Policy and of Google and typing speed. understand data for account security
Free meal
10 hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typically day at work used to be fun filled and I used to enjoy my work. I learnt how google maps works learnt how many people give their best effort to provide service. work place culture was quite good ,supporting boss. Hardest part of job was when i entered the company when i got acclimatised there was no such part as hardest part of the job.
free lunch free cabs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales were easy to do and were working in French market so it was an easy type of job as no barrier of language . Enjoyed every step of the way as i was teaching French to my colleagues from other market during our free times. Learned a lot and were always mixed to other nationalities which it was making the job even better. The hardest part of the job was to close the deals as people are very mistrustful. The best part of the job was the closing deals and get nominated by your colleagues every week
Free food
Long Days
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day would start with stand up call where the issues will be discussed and will be addressing the issues based on priority basis. I learnt a lot about handling the work life pressure, avenues for improvement, management skills, team work attitude and lastly the importance of Google books conversion.
Strict timelines
Night shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learnt a lot new things about how to work in a team. Day to Day work was not hectic work pressure was not at peaks over all pleasant working experience.