Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Android Developer

5 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 752 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Will have tasks daily and implemented concepts we learned daily. Everyone would help one another and there was always someone to assist. The working environment was engaging.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Smartest nicest people I have worked with. I am told this can vary from one group to another. A lot of work is expected and the standards for code clarity and format are very high to pass a code review.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I almost never knew the "greater picture" of where my team was headed, because the entire department seemed to have no clue. I would be told something by someone on my team who heard it in passing from our manager, and then the exact opposite would happen in two weeks. Even when that manager quit, the same things kept happening, and even when I switched teams (within the same department), so I believe the entire department was rotting from the head.

I saw excessive amounts of waste at every turn. Corporate culture is one of laziness and complacency, to the point where trying to pick up extra work that is technically beyond the scope of your job title will actually penalize you. I had to argue for weeks to convince a senior engineer to make a one line, basic change to top of rack switch because he simply didn't want to do it, and there was literally no recourse for me (I quit before he did, if he ever did).

There are also some really sketchy activity going on inside, and attempts at bringing said activity to light will most likely only end poorly for you.

Overall, it started off great when I was still enamored by the name "Google" and was but a lowly peon. But as my team members quickly quit and my responsibilities expanded to encompass their old duties (because hiring for your team is also a nightmare), I saw more and more of the grit beneath the glamor. I have no intention of ever working for Google again.

I do feel I need to say that the Facilities team gets stuff done, though. Every interaction I had with them was pleasant, every ticket I submitted was resolved
 - több...
Pro érvek
Free food, free (or discounted, if you're a contractor) travel to anywhere in the bay area
Kontra érvek
Culture of laziness, hostility towards contractors, some really sketchy stuff going on, too many people making dumb power plays, promotional system is broken
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I not at all worked at Google company, This website is forcing me to enter the details regarding the job at Google company, and Its my dream to work..
5,0
Very good environment.

Google is such a big company and provides good benefit.

The only thing that I dont like is that they have so many teams and you only focus on a small thing for a long time.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
További Google-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés