Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Analyst

Munkakör megnevezése
Analyst48 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
48 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 734 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my work and work place which has lot of enjoyment and every one used to support like manger till team lead daily activities used to be fun and entertaining before we start some ne process our team lead used to explain and well be prepared for the next project where he also used to be very enthusiastic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work. Learning new skills for the competitive platforms and technologies is the key objective of the firm. Would be glad to work again with the firm if I get any future opportunities
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with google and associates of google are excellent and willing to work again.Their working culture is good and facilities provided for staff is good and treatment towards employees is friendly and good willing to work again in such environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was good wer I can utilize it was really very helpful to all employees how to learn in Google team also good managers hrs also very helpful to all everyone achieves more in this company
Munkahelyi kultúra
working with Google was one of the amazing experience I had. flexible working hours, pick and drop cab facilities free food, amazing work culture, I have learnt a lot in google
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just prove yourself whenever u get chance and nice support from higher management and friendly environment.Everyday is most enjoyable part in google at work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked as Analyst. Review the user info and update on Google Maps.

Check for the Satellite and the street View and also the GPS.

Wonderful Experinece working with Google
Munkahelyi kultúra
It had a good work environment were we used to work for almost 8 hours which are flexible for employees, we have learnt a lot in our training that helped us to work smoothly with any confusion.I have worked as a team member which helped me in building relationship between team members and improve inter actual skills.The most enjoyable part of job is we used to have food for lunch as well as breakfast with wide variety of items.
free lunches
same work everyday
Munkahelyi kultúra
Workplace was always great with everyday something new coming up, versatile, advanced and always full of creative ambience. It was competitive which helped us gain more insightful knowledge on whats coming up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent work atmosphere. Collaborative effort. Verify the accuracy and quality of civic data in Google’s Civic Information API.. Perform manual QA checks. Compile, analyze, and report QA issues and trends. Triage errors.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very felxible working hours.I enjoyed working here everyday and also help me learn new techonoligies and move ahead in my career.The management was very good.The work culture was amazing never faced any hardship.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work with great management. Innovative and great perks for employees. Over all great place to work with great incentives .
Munkahelyi kultúra
friendly environment and the managers will assign tasks and will give us plenty of time to execute them so no work stress. every entry level employee will get an overall experience in working in real time environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good atmosphere, healthy work place. employee space is very good. timings are very flexible. cab facility was also good during my working period. but now its not the same. our work station was also nice.
caffeterias, breaks, activities
taste of food
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best Company Ever. Great work environment and lot of scope for development. Definitely the best company to work with .

Working here is lot of fun and the targets are doable. They don't put a lot of pressure on the employees. The team leads and all the senior staff are very friendly.
free lunches, doable targets
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work. Lots of perks. Smart people.

But, lack of direction, focus and "discipline".

The hiring process brings in (or used to hire) some smart, but opinionated primadonnas that can overwhelm meetings and discussions.
Free food
Weird ("Healthy") food
Munkahelyi kultúra
My longest time was spent at this company. I learned people skills along with work. awesome place to work for any starter.I got promoted to higher levels at very early stages.they trust the employees.
free lunches, stressless work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good atmosphere where work can be completely balanced.
Excellent place to work with good infrastructure.

Great place to learn many things.

Work life can be easily balanced while working with Google.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working here because it was so much fun never felt like work
it never felt like we were working because it was so much fun. Weekends were off so best
Munkahelyi kultúra
google is amazing when it comes to employee benefits... work hard and also do not miss out on the fun. free lunches given were a cherry on the top....
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would like to give my best quality and production at my work place. Can handle work pressure.Work environment is very good,
Facilities provided by the company is nice.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés