Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Analyst

Munkakör megnevezése
Analyst81 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
81 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 768 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my work and work place which has lot of enjoyment and every one used to support like manger till team lead daily activities used to be fun and entertaining before we start some ne process our team lead used to explain and well be prepared for the next project where he also used to be very enthusiastic.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They treat employees very bad and just a horrible company overall to work for with no value for their employees

They also don’t really want to help you succeed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work. Learning new skills for the competitive platforms and technologies is the key objective of the firm. Would be glad to work again with the firm if I get any future opportunities
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google functions like Human neuron systems complex but interesting. We always got to learn newthings in Google process. The staff are also cooperating
Free meal
NA
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with google and associates of google are excellent and willing to work again.Their working culture is good and facilities provided for staff is good and treatment towards employees is friendly and good willing to work again in such environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as contractor means give up on work laws. The intensity of work is not linear with the pay rate. they use international students for their own benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great company to work. Free food and awesome work culture. I like this company for almost everything. One of the best employers on the planet. Its awesome to be a Googler.
Free Food, Transport
Salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was good wer I can utilize it was really very helpful to all employees how to learn in Google team also good managers hrs also very helpful to all everyone achieves more in this company
Munkahelyi kultúra
working with Google was one of the amazing experience I had. flexible working hours, pick and drop cab facilities free food, amazing work culture, I have learnt a lot in google
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just prove yourself whenever u get chance and nice support from higher management and friendly environment.Everyday is most enjoyable part in google at work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked as Analyst. Review the user info and update on Google Maps.

Check for the Satellite and the street View and also the GPS.

Wonderful Experinece working with Google
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work and you can work any where in the office and no restrictions free food . minimum 9 hours shift and mostly rotational and 24/7 it's a good place to work.
free food
no cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
It had a good work environment were we used to work for almost 8 hours which are flexible for employees, we have learnt a lot in our training that helped us to work smoothly with any confusion.I have worked as a team member which helped me in building relationship between team members and improve inter actual skills.The most enjoyable part of job is we used to have food for lunch as well as breakfast with wide variety of items.
free lunches
same work everyday
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment was quite stressful but the management were able to think of an idea on how to still look and feel positive about the work. You can get a lot of friends because it was like an open door management that if you feel something isn't working, then you can talk to the director of the company to check on what we can work out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would sit or stand at my workstation (ergonomic tables). Used chat sessions to help Google Developers publish apps on the Google Play Store. Helped direct them to other departments as needed to resolve related issues.

Work environment was fun and productive. Free food at the tech corners.
Fun place to work
Short contract
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is hard to give a review on google .Especially contractors, TVC's
we have minimum access . so we cant judge . work pressure

depends on the manager and team you work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy days and nights reviewing online files. Postings were uploaded internationally, no translations provided. High volume, which often overloaded file servers
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Workplace was always great with everyday something new coming up, versatile, advanced and always full of creative ambience. It was competitive which helped us gain more insightful knowledge on whats coming up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent work atmosphere. Collaborative effort. Verify the accuracy and quality of civic data in Google’s Civic Information API.. Perform manual QA checks. Compile, analyze, and report QA issues and trends. Triage errors.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is already famous for there work environment and facilities. I dont need to mention anything. This is the company where I get the platform to show my abilities to the management.
Doesn't Matter
Doesn't Matter
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very felxible working hours.I enjoyed working here everyday and also help me learn new techonoligies and move ahead in my career.The management was very good.The work culture was amazing never faced any hardship.