Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Ads Reviewer

23 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 485 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Manpowergroup- Google -Content Review Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Distrito de Lisboa2019, november 14.
Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
Friendly co workers
Working hours is flexible.
Learned a lot when it comes to technical troubleshooting
The best place to work
Content Review Operations Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, szeptember 15.
Excellent culture! I had the opportunity to work with a great team. The environment was collaborative and productive. Google has people who're sole job is to keep employees happy and maintain productivity. It may sound too controlling to some, but it's how this world-changing organization operates
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
2,0
Poor management
Content Review Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2019, augusztus 11.
My trainer for the position i was filling was not very knowledgeable. Kept changing the policy. Casual attire not business was allowed in the office. The free food was great.
Great remote job.
Ad Reviewer for GOOGLE’S Ads (Volt alkalmazott) –  Remote, OR2019, április 9.
I loved editing GOOGLE ads. I am a retired Creative Writing teacher/director.
I was doing a great job, and out of nowhere , my job was outsourced without warning.
No warning whatsoever which from what I heard it happens all the time. So sad.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Productive and Fun workplace
Content Review Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, január 12.
The way they manage their employees and TVCs is amazing. I never felt stressed or under pressured. Leads were very professional and the way the communicate was impressive.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Productive and fun workplace
Content Review Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2018, november 20.
A typical day at work will be coming in at 8 in the morning and sitting down and look and review videos that were published on the queue. The workplace and culture was amazing, all my coworkers were friendly and nice. The hardest part of the job will probably be when we get meetings at random times and the most enjoyable part of the job is the environment.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
Meetings aren't at a set time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
great working enviroment
content reviewer (Volt alkalmazott) –  dublin2018, november 8.
great working enviroment and work stability, great managment , over all job title is great, great company to work for, makes you feel valuable and they treat you good
Contractor Position
Content Review Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, október 16.
Can't say much since I'm new and hope to make the best of my contractor position to learn and grown withing the organization. Keep my fingers crossed to be a full time employee in the near future.
Pro érvek
Free meals, gym, google shared rides.
Hours are set by Google Managment
Productive Workplace
Content Review Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, augusztus 26.
I came on as a contractor to work a project. I didn't keep the job because I couldn't get through the training portion well enough. I was only there for about 1.5 weeks, not a long enough time to make a fair assessment of the company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 5Jelentés
awesome staff
Content Review Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, július 23.
i am honored to work for google , every day i learn new things , management they are like a family members , i enjoy every moment i am at work , i love the ping pong table i wish there was more tables and Foosball table
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company takes care of employees
Application Content Reviewer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Taguig2018, január 14.
Working in Google is so fun because they have all the things you want when you are not working like recreation rooms, wifi connections, and most of all free food from breakfast to midnight snack.
Free food
Schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Nice facilities free snacks
Content Review Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, november 29.
Nice environment. They care about keeping the employees healthy and happy. Good environment for people with diverse cultural and language backgrounds.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Great Colleagues, Poor Managment
Legal Removals, Content Review Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, október 27.
Little to no benefits, treated as disposable, No autonomy, no room for advancement, no recognition for good work, management will throw you under the bus to spare their own ego
Great co-workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Productive and Friendly Enviroment
bilingual content Review/data Verification (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  County Dublin2017, szeptember 20.
typical day would be coming in and having a chat with a few colleagues. Then going to our desk and sign to see what our assignments.
I learned to work faster but yet accurate.
The workplace is magnificent and really comfortable and has many people from different backgrounds.
Hardest part is to remember all Policies for the first few months but it gets better gradually.
Most enjoyable is playing and walking around the business area as it has beautiful lakes and people play sports on the grass patches.
Free snacks and drinks
break times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most craziest and fun place to work
Content Review Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  hyderbad, Telangana2017, augusztus 15.
My first job and turned out to be a dream place to work.
Had a lot of fun working at Google. Never felt stressed working at this organisation.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 37Nem 7Jelentés
Overall, a productive place to work. Don't expect ALL the Google Benefits
Content Review Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, június 23.
A typical day is summed up by saying; its cool place to work, the Google busses help with the commute, and the free food helps you focus on doing your job, but don't expect this to become your permanent gig unless you are extremely bent on becoming a Google Employee.

Management is spotty, sometimes you'll get what your asking/looking for, sometimes you wont.

Teams change frequently and so does your job description.
A decent place to acquire skills, but not a easy place to develop those skills.
Free lunch, Commuter Busses, Dogs Allowed, Company Culture
Kontra érvek
Nearly Impossible to convert to a Googler, Could be far from your house.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great place to work for
Content Review (Volt alkalmazott) –  Asia square tower2017, június 11.
This is an ideal place to work. If I wouldn't have gone back to Vietnam for family reasons, I would love to stay here to work.

- My typical day is to review the content of the ads appeared in the websites which contain owner ads to see if there are any violations to our T&C and will rate the content accordingly. I have to maintain 95-100% of accuracy. Failing to do so, we have to redo again and again till the quality meets.
- In terms of culture, I would say it's vibrant and active. However, everyone seemed to be too focus into works that they tend to forget what's going on with other colleagues.
- The most enjoyable part is needless to say, food, and facilities - of the world class employers :)
Employee benefits
Cross culture activities
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Inspiring and fun workplace
Content Review Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2016, május 24.
Worked at the company for several years on a team with a high turnover rate. There's always work coming in, and management was often in flux. There was a lot of emphasis on team bonding and power hours. Fun coworkers and interesting work. Overall had a great experience.
Pro érvek
free lunches and snacks, flexibility with hours
Kontra érvek
long hours, close hands-on management
Day to day review tasks
TV Application Content Review Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2015, augusztus 24.
During my time at Google I have learned many valuable skills such as working with Google Drive, Spreadsheets and cross-trained within different platforms. I have had the opportunity to train new hires, as well as create docs used on a daily basis. My team is very bright and fun, and we have a very positive team dynamic. I have been in my current role for almost a year. Although I've learned immensely, I want to grow and progress further. With that being said, I feel as if I have learned all I could and excelled in this role, and I'd like to implement the skills learned here, as well as continue being challenged.
Relaxed environment
Kontra érvek
No room for growth, monotonous, recent change in management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Efficient and balanced work environment
TV Content Reviewer Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2015, július 28.
There's enough to learn in this role, and the support doesn't go unnoticed. There are many different avenues to grow into, and you're never limited with new opportunity.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van