Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Account Executive

Munkakör megnevezése
Account Executive17 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 729 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
There's a reason that Google continuously ranks #1 among the best places to work in the United States. The benefits and compensation are competitive, the opportunities are plentiful and the leadership is best-in-class. Google is no longer a scrappy startup, but rather a large corporation in a competitive tech landscape. Prepare to work hard, collaborate effectively and network internally in order to stand out among the intense competition.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Truly an incredible place to work! People are Googley, and benefits are unmatched. I feel challenged and appreciated by leadership. I get fulfillment from my daily tasks and making our customers successful. Highly recommend working here and finding a home at Google!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work alongside. Opportunities to keep you challenged.
Culture can be as much as you want to make it, many chances to get involved in different identity groups.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Workplace culture is undeniably the best. Work/Life balance is top concern and priority for entire workforce. I have learned how to navigate ambiguous situations very well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a great place to work with awesome culture. There's a lot of changes right now with new leadership. So much is yet to be determined. Right now a bit disjointed from the field sales teams to executive leadership.
Great company and pers
Kontra érvek
Disconnect with leadership through all parts of Google that impacts culture
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment as the title says is a direct correlation to what it's like being an account executive, you had your book of business to maintain every quarter and made sure you hit your pitches and action rate, which was easier said than done, they gave you the qualified training you needed to help assist your clients easier, in return if they understand what they're doing, they spend more which brings more revenue to your company and your pocket. Free food was a great incentive, along with 401K options and pay. There was not a strict work environment as long as you did your daily duties and showed progress.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company for engineers and PM's. Not too good for driven sales professionals. The company treats engineers differently and in addition the sales teams are not quite set up for success. Google is an engineering company not a sales company.
Pro érvek
Free food, dogs, great campus lots of physical and material benefits
Kontra érvek
They bring in CEO's of large companies to act as lower level managers and this is a challenge.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is an incredible company to work for and has a strong culture that helps employees succeed in being their very best within their careers and beyond. I learned a lot from my managers on how to be a better sales person and team member through projects I designed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google/CDI was a great experience and I am eternally grateful for all the people I met and the exposure I got through this role. My contract ended and I'm currently looking for new opportunities!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I highly recommend Google for sellers. Great compensation, flexibility, and job stability. The manager you work with is key to your work/life balance and overall satisfaction at the company, so vet your potential direct managers well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All of the people I had the pleasure of working with were amazing. We had lots of fun on top of work which made it a great place to be. The perks like free pop/snacks and pool tables doesn’t hurt either.
Pro érvek
Free snacks, pool tables, great coworkers
Kontra érvek
Goals became hard to reach, fear for job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
New management has come in and the management has turned over every year with no clear direction. Benefits and elimination of 401K was not well recived.
A good place to work.
Everyday was a challenging day and we had many challenges to face. Management was good enough, but still can improve for better
Pro érvek
Free food, no travel expense.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm so grateful to be working at Google. The team I work on is scrappy, entrepreneurial and has the freedom to take risks and fail. People managers at Google take immense pride in developing their teams both professionally and personally. My manager constantly reminds us that family comes first and the company backs this sentiment with plenty of creative benefits geared towards women, and family alike. My teammates are not only some of the most intelligent people I have worked with, but they are caring and have become lifelong friends.
Pro érvek
Benefits, flexibility, personal and professional development, resources
Cost of living in the Bay Area
Munkahelyi kultúra
Longest sales cycle, after starving out most if not all of the top reps they keep the commissions after everybody leaves.
I built a 75,000 pipeline, and am still mowed moneys from my commission,

after I had lost my fiancé, 2 beautiful boys, my apartment, and car!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as an account executive for Google is very informative, adventurous and quirky.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing experience to help Google build out their Local Commerce space to compete against Groupon and other daily deal companies
overall culture
Kontra érvek
contracted role; job security.
További Google-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés