Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Washington, DC

17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 477 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Google Express
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, január 28.
I worked with Google Express under SMX as an Independent Contractor. It was not a bad job. I left because my contract was up and there was not much of job advancement. I would recommend this job to people who are just stepping their foot into the workforce or people who need extra cash. I enjoyed the bond I made with fellow coworkers, there were a great bunch of people on the team. One negative aspect is that the contract is only a year and after 3 months you are eligible to reapply. Another one is that you are not informed about exactly when your contract is close to being up so you can prepare yourself to look for another job. However, overall the job is not that bad for the one year you're allowed to work there.
Good Money
No Job Advancement
Fun experience
Fulfillment Team Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, november 26.
I worked with google through a contracting position. It was a fun experience. The office in DC is beautiful with meals served twice a day and snacks around the office.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, augusztus 19.
Excellent work atmosphere. Collaborative effort. Verify the accuracy and quality of civic data in Google’s Civic Information API.. Perform manual QA checks. Compile, analyze, and report QA issues and trends. Triage errors.
Nice works
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, július 15.
2-12-2014
Love it
All the great times you will have
All I need is to see what new ideas are wanting the new world to me its amazing to work in such a wonderful place
Seeing it believing
Kontra érvek
Eating healthy all the times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced entertaining but competitive workspace
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, június 27.
I was a contractor at google so not an official googler and they make sure you remember that all the time. The contract had zero benefits and was honestly pretty terrible. A typical work day began by clocking in on a phone where they tracked your location. Then you would proceed to package boxes basically all day long and then clock out immediately at the prescribed time regardless of task. The pay was uneven and completely unfair. Not nearly enough to live off of. The culture was corporate and micromanaging in the main office but satellite offices were pretty relaxed and conducive to good work. Most enjoyable part was clocking out each day or getting a schedule that included more that 30 hours. Hours were ridiculously tight.
Pro érvek
you can say you worked at google
Kontra érvek
saying you worked at google is not all that useful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Loved it
Assistant Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, június 7.
I loved the Job. Very challenging and it was an assessment of the skills that I had. I felt like i was apart of the Google team and i was very interactive with the other workers.
Free Breakfast and Lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Environment depending on what you're looking for!
Field Operations and QA Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, január 12.
I've been to several offices and they all seemed amazing. I was mostly in the field however. The most enjoyable part was driving everywhere and seeing how software I use everyday is made.
3,0
Decent
Office Assistant-Dispatch (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2017, december 18.
It was a cool place to work the pay was not great but it was nice not being micromanaged . The company closed with giving employees a two week notice and it was right before the holidays. They offered 100$ for inconvenience which didn't help at all. The manager was very cool and helpful
Liked Working Here
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2017, július 7.
Working here was fun depending on who I was working with. If given the opportunity I would definitely work here again. Their point system sucks.......
Payrate, Scheduling Days Off, Location, Variety of Jobsite
Kontra érvek
12-Point "Lay Off System"
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
1,0
Not the best
Courier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  washington DC2015, szeptember 25.
Took a huge pay cut throughout company which made a lot of people leave the team. Call center was the worse. They would be from other states in the country so they wouldn't understand the traffic patterns around this area and would get frustrated with the couriers when we wouldn't get to certain places at certain times.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Google
IT Technician Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington dc2015, augusztus 11.
I love it, I work by myself by documenting my task and work assignments through a ticketing system. Great healthy food for the googlers, I was a contractor but I can receive the same perks as a full time googler. I love troubleshooting situations to help out a fellow googler or a new person coming into the office which means a Noogler.
Pro érvek
free lunches, no timecards, take a break when you can
Kontra érvek
working alone, no team other then working through google hangouts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
It was Great
Partner Channel Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2015, február 14.
Chief architect for design, implementation and production of flagship Federal Channel program. Responsibilities included sales management, co-selling into customer accounts with resellers, forecasting, enablement, training, marketing, managing GSA Schedules, managing Quarterly Business Reviews, Opportunity Registration (OR), issuing quotas, business development and running of day-to day operations within Partner ecosystem.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 5Jelentés
Fun and Productive
Retail Marketing (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2015, február 10.
Working at Google Express was a wonderful experience and I enjoyed every moment of my time with the project. A typical day at work usually involved me dealing with different customers at a number of stores that the project has contracts with and ensuring that we represent the Google brand to the best of our abilities. The best part of the job was being able to work with the Google team. My coworkers on this project was probably the best group of individuals I got the chance to work with. It was a good environment where everybody was eager to get the job done and I thoroughly appreciated the work ethic.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great account
Kitchen Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2014, szeptember 19.
RA is a great company to work for. Ive enjoyed my experience and learned many things. I starred washing dishes and moved up the ladder at an acceptable rate. The management was great at teaching you how to be great at your job. I learned how to prep and cook a multitude how different dishes, also I learned to manage a account and great customer service skills. All of my co-workers were devoted and great at their jobs. Everyone worked together as a team to complete the mission and not once did we fail. The hardest part of the job was dealing with issues that were out of our control i.e. deliveries not being on time or equipment malefactions. I loved the hard work and meeting great people that supported you.
Free food
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and relaxed atmosphere
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2013, augusztus 14.
Marketing was essential, and necessary in our necessary data collection and reports.
Unique Working Environment with Opportunity to Exercise Self-Motivation
Mapping Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2013, január 8.
A typical work day would include the set-up and inspection of technical data capturing equipment. The nature of the job required continuous attention to detail and a high level of situational awareness. The independent nature of the working environment required an extraordinary level of trust and communication with management. The hardest part of the job was also the most rewarding part. This included setting personal goals which would successfully translate into meeting goals of the entire project. The most enjoyable part of the project required the highest level of personal restraint and responsibility. This was being able to effectively communicate the goals of the project without divulging sensitive details.
Pro érvek
flexible hrs, casual work environment, easy to communicate with management
Kontra érvek
dependent on weather, seasonal, temporary
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés

Tekintsen meg Google további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van