Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Thornton, CO

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
5 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 795 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It a good and cool place to work. You make sure you be productive; try and cleat your tickets as quick as possible. Free breakfast and lunch are provided.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked with a team of sysadmins on Google's CDN. The job was decent overall, but I had a hard time connecting with co-workers, and overall I feel like we were pigeonholed into a very small set of tasks that was kind of stifling in the long run. YMMV.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Google is great and there are not a lot of issues working there. However, the one area at Google that could have been improved upon was the work life balance. As I grew older, working long hours was not what I wanted to do. As I progressed through my career at Google, I struggled to maintain a great work/life balance and found it difficult to disconnect from work due to the fact that I was working on many high pressure, high visibility projects. Other than that, Google is a great place to work and it is what you make out of it.
Pro érvek
Benefits, culture, longevity
Kontra érvek
Work life balance and high stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work at, lots of benefits, free food, gym, massage etc. Employee feel so relaxing to work at Google which is way too good for employee.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome love. Need curriculum and study material. Great lovely people and free foods served. Awesome name and great snacks and break rooms. Always cared for
Pro érvek