Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: The Dalles, OR

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
The Dalles, OR7 értékelés
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 777 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at this employer with it's work life balance approach to employees and the fantastic way campuses are set up for the employees.
Free lunches & Breakfast
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The first few years were great. Great culture, my first manager was the best manager I've ever met. The second, one of the worst. I learned a lot from experienced engineers and techs. I had the opportunity to work on many different projects. One of the very first issues I had was I came up with a new platform design, taught myself auto-cad and created a working 3D model. Submitted an official proposal to have it reviewed. Ended up speaking with some of the heads of the design department but they said there were already too many irons in the fire and we'd have to revisit it later. A year later my design was released by someone who came across the public proposal while searching random docs. I mentioned it to my manager and after a few days of back and forth, he basically said "too bad".
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can find anything on Google. Google has absolutely no internal organization. Structure and accountability are things not included in Google perks package. You got ping pong tables and climbing walls instead.
Freedom of projects
No structure
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm not going to provide a review. I'm not providing a review. This isn't why I signed up for this site. Mandatory reviews are not a thing I'm going to do.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I cannot give an accurate review of this particular employer due to the fact I was only there for one day, then had to resign due to an off the job injury
Pro érvek
free breakfast & lunch, playstation & xbox in the break rooms, can bring your dog to work
I do not know of any
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job consisted of showing up on time, sorting, marking and packaging hard drives scheduled for decommission for about eight hours a day. There was free food and what was probably the most friendly working environment that I’ve ever had the pleasure of being a part of. While the work itself was a bit monotonous, the monotony, helped me find ways to pass the time and get through the day and still do the job as well as I could. The job did get cut short due to everyone finishing the work we were hired to do about a month before we were scheduled to finish so we basically lost a month of work because we did a good job, but them's the breaks. Overall it was a great place to work.
Pro érvek
Free food, friendly coworkers, awesome break room
Temporary work
Munkahelyi kultúra
great company!! They take really good care of employees and listen to concern's and fix problems quickly. great people and work atmosphere. I loved working for Adecco at google.
everything