Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tempe, AZ

21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 633 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Place to work if you can deal with the downsides
Coworkers are great and Most Managers are Amazing mine just happens to be bad. Competitive sales for commission so there is good money to be made if you can handle the competition. Great training and Knowledge imprinting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loud workplace, hard to hear your phone customers
Loud
Management is not proactive

Workplace is great for fun and then getting punished for having fun

The crowded environment and parking is horrible

Management is flexible
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work. Free cafeteria food and contests to keep the excitement up.
Working as an Agency Development manager allowed me the opportunity to build strong relationships with our partner agencies. I was able to put myself into the role and really gain the trust of my assigned book of business. The company rewarded my efforts with several cash and prize incentives in addition to a generous salary.
Free lunches and perks
Clocking in and out
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work with a ping pong table.
They are very serious about hitting the monthly quota, but if you follow the instructions of the managers you will be just fine. everyone is there to help each other and they have a team mentality.
Pro érvek
They cave catered lunch, and weekly lunch trucks.
Kontra érvek
They have changed the pay structure a few times.
they are ok
Just to clarify I worked for ttec on the Local Service by Google campaign all I can say is don't work here that are horrible. The commission is horrible, the is no run to advance in the company due to the BPO status, and lead quality is sub-par at best.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Great culture, excellent accountability
Working at Google is an exciting challenge. The environment and culture are all geared towards a team collaboration environment. There is a lot of positive peer pressure geared toward constant improvement, innovation, and growth. I was always encouraged to take reasonable and calculated chances, and not to be afraid of making mistakes.
Culture and work/life balance
Kontra érvek
you'd better LOVE to work hard.
Great Experiance
You learn a lot and the more you put into it the more you learn. You have your own goals but work as a team. Fun place to learn at. Learn alot about Adwords
Great atmosphere
high stress
Great co-workers
Google originally was managed properly. During my time there you have to know change it always occurring. I made a lot of money in profit for this company but the commission was always changing and monthly commission goals always increased. (Example: $33k - $68k) in my time with the company was expected each month. Our commission pay out was 1% at highest when I left. I loved my job and was good at it. I enjoyed helping customers and the business
was well established where customers wanted help and wanted to buy.
Working for Google
Kontra érvek
Management and low pay outs
Productive and fun place
Fun place to work, challenging days, exciting to meet new faces, struggles include management styles and drama with the separation of teams. Enjoyed my role and kept to myself
challenging, exciting
drama
Productive and Challenging work place
The company is productive and challenges your skills, it is very exciting if you are a go getter and you like to push yourself. You must be strong willed and not fall into to outside drama.
Company benefits, Location, Job
Drama
Average
The environment can be very demotivating. There is a lot of drama that goes on and limitations to advance in your career. Training could be greatly enhanced.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Revana Google Call center. Had several issues.
I was highly disappointed by the Revana system They were an Outsource system for Google. They would steal clients in my opinion and send them over to other divisions they outsourced for or the reps would take Google account. Very poor module for Google.
great place to work
great people , great management. Very laid back environment but also very competitive . a lot of training , constantly changing fast paced environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if quotas weren't an issue
Go in sit at assigned station, proceed to start dialing making sales calls one after another selling ad space over phone across the country while being critiqued by management. Co workers were great!
Sales bonus
Kontra érvek
Very short window for making quota
Call Center environment
As with most call centers the work can be stressful. The employees and management here worked hard to make the work enjoyable with regular competitions and events.

Excellent place to develop beginning sales skill.
Pro érvek
friendly employees, rewards hard work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great opportunity with an open community and great benefits
I had learned a great deal of Google products and how they work to better an individuals work lifestyle. Every day you learn something new and you continue to grow your communication skills because not only are you learning to speak with different people around the world, but you also engage in troubleshooting their needs and collaborate with coworkers to fix the problem. Management was very professional, in addition they always check up on you to make sure you perform to company standards while coaching you on whatever skill(s) you need to improve on. Hardest part of the job was getting to memorize the policies and rules you had to enforce. While the most enjoyable part of the job is getting to walk around and explore the facility during break, having decent food for lunch, and just getting to know everyone was really fun.
Pro érvek
Different areas where employees can relax, and good training programs
No free meals
eh
There are worse jobs you could have.
So I give it a few stars, I enjoyed my time there.
The Start of My New Life
A dream come true to work for my favorite company as a sales rep.
Google
Arizona
Great co-workers
Inbound technical calls regarding customer's Google account. Anything from e-mail, their pin marker not showing on Google maps, 2 or more pin markers showing on maps. FAQ's on how to get higher in the rankings when people search for services. I would also respond via cases which are in an e-mail form if there were no calls coming in.

I learned how to increase your rankings for your business when people search in Google. I learned there are some people who try to "take over" rival business owner's location on maps so they don't show up during searches. I learned new ways to serve customers in a "Googly" fashion, which was awesome.

Most managers were very very helpful. There were a few that had a short fuse to put it lightly.

Co-workers were awesome.

Hardest part was dealing with a rare upset customer. I always calmed them down and let them know we will get this issue resolved and they are in good hands.

Nice customers that made my day when I was able to resolve their issue, great co-workers, pot lucks, random drawings for ipads, ipods, iphones, good benefits.
Micro management
1,0
This is actually Revana
all levels of management do not have a clue what they're doing
no pros at all
Kontra érvek
This company doesn't have a clue about anything
Rewarded by Results
I enjoy working with clients to create strategic advertising campaigns that will help them achieve his/her business goals. Occasionally, a client will take the time to write a letter of appreciation for my assistance and guidance.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés