Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Sunnyvale, CA

70 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 768 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing work place. Lot of challenging work to work on. Work life balance needs to be planned. Teams are fun and enjoyable to work with. Lot of interesting work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work experience overall. Very enjoyable work environment. Learned a lot about the industry. Gained valuable knowledge and skills for the field.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cons:
- At times, it gets difficult to maintain work/life balance

- The resources were limited and the pressure was high.

Pros:

- Great team synergy.

- Good compensation
great team
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked at Google for Google Wallet's AML team. The work was critical but it was great to work with. The people there were very helpful.
Pro érvek
Everything free. Leave your wallet at home.
Kontra érvek
.03% acceptance rate is pretty lame.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the job was being a consultant and being the only one on the team to create the application. Everything else I loved about the job, the perks, the people, the culture. I would work for Google over anywhere.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dynamic environment with extremely high goals and objectives. Cross-functional work on a daily basis, requiring in-depth overall program knowledge.
Learning environment, free food
healthcare options poor
Munkahelyi kultúra
There's enough to learn in this role, and the support doesn't go unnoticed. There are many different avenues to grow into, and you're never limited with new opportunity.
A typical day at work:

Clock-in, wait until a job is sent via text at the Google waiting area. When job is received and accepted, I then drive to the hub and wait to get my parcels. After parcels arrive, I scan them all one by one to record that I have received each parcels. When everything is complete I drive to the different addresses listed in my job orders and deliver the parcels that belongs to that customer making sure they have the right amount of parcel, no wrong deliveries and makes sure the parcels are not damaged.

I learned to be patient, courteous, respectful and to put the customers first before anybody else.

Although management is not that good, I respect the people above me and listen to what they have to say unless they instruct me to do something that is unreasonable.

I have no problems with my co-workers. We are all basically by ourselves most of the time anyway.

The hardest part of the job is just at night when the place of delivery is very dark and you are unable to see the house numbers. But to fight that, I bought a big flashlight so I could use it to my advantage when that situation is in front of me.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when I see the customers happy with the kind of service and politeness i give them each and every time.
Pro érvek
Mileage reimbursement, easy to call dispatchers
Kontra érvek
Decreased work hours, very low hourly pay.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A day at work would usually start at 6am at my location and wouldn't deal with customers but get things set up for orders.
I have learned that persistence is key too getting your route for orders faster. The management were friendly and professional. Its just some people think they are the boss when they aren't.

Being pressured by time. Weekly pay is better than two weeks.
Free lunches and gym
Kontra érvek
Too slow at times or being told to drive to a different store
Munkahelyi kultúra
I leaned how to work into a robotic machines at google by doing the google glasses
Pro érvek
free lunches, breakfast, dinner, laundrry, drinks, coffee bonuses
Kontra érvek
healh cares long beaks and lunches