Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Sunnyvale, CA

64 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 476 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy and fast-paced work place
Courier/Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2015, január 20.
A typical day at work:

Clock-in, wait until a job is sent via text at the Google waiting area. When job is received and accepted, I then drive to the hub and wait to get my parcels. After parcels arrive, I scan them all one by one to record that I have received each parcels. When everything is complete I drive to the different addresses listed in my job orders and deliver the parcels that belongs to that customer making sure they have the right amount of parcel, no wrong deliveries and makes sure the parcels are not damaged.

I learned to be patient, courteous, respectful and to put the customers first before anybody else.

Although management is not that good, I respect the people above me and listen to what they have to say unless they instruct me to do something that is unreasonable.

I have no problems with my co-workers. We are all basically by ourselves most of the time anyway.

The hardest part of the job is just at night when the place of delivery is very dark and you are unable to see the house numbers. But to fight that, I bought a big flashlight so I could use it to my advantage when that situation is in front of me.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when I see the customers happy with the kind of service and politeness i give them each and every time.
Pro érvek
Mileage reimbursement, easy to call dispatchers
Kontra érvek
Decreased work hours, very low hourly pay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work in big fun teams from all kinds of backgrounds
Sales Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2014, október 9.
A day at work would usually start at 6am at my location and wouldn't deal with customers but get things set up for orders.
I have learned that persistence is key too getting your route for orders faster. The management were friendly and professional. Its just some people think they are the boss when they aren't.
Being pressured by time. Weekly pay is better than two weeks.
Free lunches and gym
Kontra érvek
Too slow at times or being told to drive to a different store
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
5,0
google i enjoy working , people are friendly ,
Technician I (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2014, június 30.
I leaned how to work into a robotic machines at google by doing the google glasses
Pro érvek
free lunches, breakfast, dinner, laundrry, drinks, coffee bonuses
Kontra érvek
healh cares long beaks and lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 8Jelentés

Tekintsen meg Google további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van