Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Sunnyvale, CA

64 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 444 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Working at Google is okay
Staffing Services Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2018, március 9.
I like the flexibility, but not good for advancement. The food is good. The management is good. There are opportunities to grow. You learn a lot. Role is tiring.
free lunch
awful benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start as a TVC, not so good to stay
LAB LOGISTICS COORDINATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2018, január 26.
Google is a wonderful place to work, I wish I never left! As a TVC though, your experience is greatly dependent on what agency you are with. If your agency is timid about asking for more money so that in turn, YOU can continue to climb then you're out of luck. Everyone is pretty collaborative, easy going but hard working. My experience as a TVC was that they didn't care how or when you did something, as long as it was done and on time. You do have to get used to requests from FTE's that can seem frantic, I.E. "I need this YESTERDAY HELP ME PLEASE!" but if you can communicate and ease fears of trusting a TVC to complete a task, then you'll do well. Engineers there, both software and hardware, tend to lack communication skills or emotional intelligence so if you can bring that to the role then you'll be greatly appreciated. You get almost all of the same perks like free gym access and food however you do have to pay $1.50 each way on the G Bus shuttles whereas this is free to FTEs. All FTE shopping perks, concerts and happy hours are not extended to TVCs but its not that big of a deal. Overall, great place to be with the RIGHT agency.
Pro érvek
Free meals, free gym access, great work/life balance and culture.
Kontra érvek
As a TVC, your experience and ability to thrive is dependent on who your agency is.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2017, december 28.
Love working for Google! Plenty of autonomy, correlation between effort and reward, and sufficient challenge. Great management and very supportive of career advancement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exciting and innovative place to work at.
Project Coordinator Intern (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2017, december 21.
I have loved my internship since the day I started. This place has helped me start paving the road in my professional career in a positive way. Im extremely grateful for this opportunity to intern at this company. I defiantly would consider reapplying if there was a position open with in the line of work and experience I currently have.
Welcoming and open minded
Kontra érvek
Not many jobs for entry level/recent graduates
Great culture
Systems Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2017, szeptember 14.
I enjoy working at Google, it's a very team oriented company where you feel that you are all working for the same goal. Everyone I have worked with has been exceptional!
Meals!
Kontra érvek
Projects are worked and then cancelled due to other priorities, Corp Eng Contractors are located offsite from the Google team, not a very good arrangement for the team!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Contractors are treated like second class citizens
Localization Project Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2017, július 28.
While I was working at google, 19 members of my team were laid off to be replaced by working in the Philippines. Clearly contractors are not valued and neither is good work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16NemJelentés
Excellent culture and work-life Balance
Learning and Development Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2017, július 20.
As a contractor you don't reap full compensation and benefits as full-time, but you work with amazing people and enjoy considerate work life balance. Opportunities to network and explore within the company are present.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Recruiter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2017, április 25.
Google is an outstanding place to grow in your career. I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to work on the Ugrad team as well as Google Brain. Management is very hands off- but helpful; allowing recruiters to learn quickly without feeling micromanaged.

If it were not for my contract ending, I would forever stay with this team.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
As remote personnel, the home team is very transparent and communicative.
eDiscovery Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2017, február 23.
A Fantastic group to work with. Even though separated by half of the country, the Digital Strata team treated employees with respect and expressed expectations for personal growth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Legal Investigations Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2017, február 8.
Excellent place to work at but its very hard to advance. It's extremely competitive. This is coming from someone who loves competition. You learn a whole lot though which is always good thing!
Free lunch and gym
Productive and Fast paced
Rover Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2017, február 1.
A typical day at work was completing orders and shopping on the salesfloor. spent a lot of time traveling from store to store to help. hardest part of the job was trying to get time off from work and starting early.
Work with little oversight
Kontra érvek
Hiring Agency doesn't work well with employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to work, if you're willing to dedicate your life
People Programs Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2016, december 14.
The best part of the company is the teams you'll have the opportunity to work for. My team was among the greatest group of individuals I've ever met and I feel immensely fortunate to have been able to get to know them.

The company as a whole is also ripe with opportunities and is just a joy to be able to be a part of. From the good that is done in the world, to the amazing products you get to be a part of - it's hard not to be impressed.

Departmental politics would be Google's Achilles heal. I felt that often times great products or teams felt the arbitrary wrath that is department leads fighting for resources.

On the whole, the day to day and the long term are really great, but some years can be a bit of a grind. The biggest concern would be trying to carve out enough time for life with your family while also trying to work enough to stand out.
Perk, Compensation, Great Teams
Kontra érvek
Politics of a growing and maturing conglomerate
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Amazing Workplace
Data Analyst - Finance (BI) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2016, november 4.
Working here is link dream come true. I got many things to learn and the work environment is amazing. If offered a full time I would certainly join it again
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
not much to say
Project Coordinator (Data) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2016, július 8.
Provided insights in reporting analysis for real estate space planning Google office Real Estate, performed advanced data analysis activities, defined, measured and communicated core metrics. End-to-end works included data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and final presentation slides
na
na
Great
Compliance Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2016, május 28.
Great work experience overall. Very enjoyable work environment. Learned a lot about the industry. Gained valuable knowledge and skills for the field.
Productive and fun place
Instructional Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2016, május 16.
Cons:
- At times, it gets difficult to maintain work/life balance
- The resources were limited and the pressure was high.

Pros:
- Great team synergy.
- Good compensation
great team
Poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fantastic experience
Google Wallet Compliance Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2016, március 23.
Worked at Google for Google Wallet's AML team. The work was critical but it was great to work with. The people there were very helpful.
Pro érvek
Everything free. Leave your wallet at home.
Kontra érvek
.03% acceptance rate is pretty lame.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Amazing Workplace , Amazing People
Web Developer (Consultant) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2015, szeptember 14.
The hardest part of the job was being a consultant and being the only one on the team to create the application. Everything else I loved about the job, the perks, the people, the culture. I would work for Google over anywhere.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Move fast, work hard
Support Operations Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2015, július 30.
Dynamic environment with extremely high goals and objectives. Cross-functional work on a daily basis, requiring in-depth overall program knowledge.
Learning environment, free food
healthcare options poor
Munkahelyi kultúra
Efficient and balanced work environment
TV Content Reviewer Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2015, július 28.
There's enough to learn in this role, and the support doesn't go unnoticed. There are many different avenues to grow into, and you're never limited with new opportunity.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van