Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Sunnyvale, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Sunnyvale, CA70 értékelés
70 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 769 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing work place. Lot of challenging work to work on. Work life balance needs to be planned. Teams are fun and enjoyable to work with. Lot of interesting work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My workplace at Google was in the Production kitchen. A typical day starts at 9 am and the kitchen is very busy and fast paced, I deliver foods to each building on the campus and at the end of the day I close the kitchen down and leave by 530 or 6pm.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My usual work day consisted of prepping signs for daily breakfast set up, making sure we were stocked with all tools needed to get the day started, and make sure work for all crews went as smoothly as possible. I learned how to work with various things at once and how to prioritize menu items as needed (hot/cold foods).
The manager for our cafe and I worked closely throughout the day to ensure food quality and make any necessary changes as needed. I did not see any part of what I did on a daily basis as a challenge. I enjoyed what I did through out the day and liked interacting with all of our regular Googlers.
Pro érvek
Healthy food options, great managers, peers
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you're a Googler, Mazel Tov. If you're not, it's a great place to work for one year. They give you broad latitude to do whatever you want, so you can do nothing, you can find a real job or you can do something truly amazing to put on your resume. Then, you've essentially become an expert in that area and you can use it to find a real job.
If you work there for more than a year, you're just waiting to die. Your professional growth will not exceed beyond your own whim. Your likelihood for advancement will be nothing because nobody every got promoted at Google for building a strong team.
Pro érvek
Perfect to gild your resume and practicing the skills you want to develop
Kontra érvek
Worthless for anything else.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Travail tres pointu ettres interessant. Environnement de travail tres positif. On apprend beacoup de chose et on progresse tres vite.
Complexite du travail
Implication tres importante necessaire
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google was a great company it was my dream job. I really enjoyed working there the culture is perfect in every way possible. I would recommend anyone to work there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cool and secure work environment
Balanced work life environment

Career Growth

Good Amenities

Social Culture

Short breaks

Healthcare

Free lunch and gym
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like the flexibility, but not good for advancement. The food is good. The management is good. There are opportunities to grow. You learn a lot. Role is tiring.
free lunch
awful benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a wonderful place to work, I wish I never left! As a TVC though, your experience is greatly dependent on what agency you are with. If your agency is timid about asking for more money so that in turn, YOU can continue to climb then you're out of luck. Everyone is pretty collaborative, easy going but hard working. My experience as a TVC was that they didn't care how or when you did something, as long as it was done and on time. You do have to get used to requests from FTE's that can seem frantic, I.E. "I need this YESTERDAY HELP ME PLEASE!" but if you can communicate and ease fears of trusting a TVC to complete a task, then you'll do well. Engineers there, both software and hardware, tend to lack communication skills or emotional intelligence so if you can bring that to the role then you'll be greatly appreciated. You get almost all of the same perks like free gym access and food however you do have to pay $1.50 each way on the G Bus shuttles whereas this is free to FTEs. All FTE shopping perks, concerts and happy hours are not extended to TVCs but its not that big of a deal. Overall, great place to be with the RIGHT agency.
Pro érvek
Free meals, free gym access, great work/life balance and culture.
Kontra érvek
As a TVC, your experience and ability to thrive is dependent on who your agency is.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love working for Google! Plenty of autonomy, correlation between effort and reward, and sufficient challenge. Great management and very supportive of career advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have loved my internship since the day I started. This place has helped me start paving the road in my professional career in a positive way. Im extremely grateful for this opportunity to intern at this company. I defiantly would consider reapplying if there was a position open with in the line of work and experience I currently have.
Welcoming and open minded
Kontra érvek
Not many jobs for entry level/recent graduates
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working at Google, it's a very team oriented company where you feel that you are all working for the same goal. Everyone I have worked with has been exceptional!
Meals!
Kontra érvek
Projects are worked and then cancelled due to other priorities, Corp Eng Contractors are located offsite from the Google team, not a very good arrangement for the team!
Munkahelyi kultúra
While I was working at google, 19 members of my team were laid off to be replaced by working in the Philippines. Clearly contractors are not valued and neither is good work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a contractor you don't reap full compensation and benefits as full-time, but you work with amazing people and enjoy considerate work life balance. Opportunities to network and explore within the company are present.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is an outstanding place to grow in your career. I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to work on the Ugrad team as well as Google Brain. Management is very hands off- but helpful; allowing recruiters to learn quickly without feeling micromanaged.

If it were not for my contract ending, I would forever stay with this team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A Fantastic group to work with. Even though separated by half of the country, the Digital Strata team treated employees with respect and expressed expectations for personal growth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent place to work at but its very hard to advance. It's extremely competitive. This is coming from someone who loves competition. You learn a whole lot though which is always good thing!
Free lunch and gym
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was completing orders and shopping on the salesfloor. spent a lot of time traveling from store to store to help. hardest part of the job was trying to get time off from work and starting early.
Work with little oversight
Kontra érvek
Hiring Agency doesn't work well with employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best part of the company is the teams you'll have the opportunity to work for. My team was among the greatest group of individuals I've ever met and I feel immensely fortunate to have been able to get to know them.

The company as a whole is also ripe with opportunities and is just a joy to be able to be a part of. From the good that is done in the world, to the amazing products you get to be a part of - it's hard not to be impressed.

Departmental politics would be Google's Achilles heal. I felt that often times great products or teams felt the arbitrary wrath that is department leads fighting for resources.

On the whole, the day to day and the long term are really great, but some years can be a bit of a grind. The biggest concern would be trying to carve out enough time for life with your family while also trying to work enough to stand out.
Perk, Compensation, Great Teams
Kontra érvek
Politics of a growing and maturing conglomerate
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here is link dream come true. I got many things to learn and the work environment is amazing. If offered a full time I would certainly join it again
Munkahelyi kultúra
Provided insights in reporting analysis for real estate space planning Google office Real Estate, performed advanced data analysis activities, defined, measured and communicated core metrics. End-to-end works included data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and final presentation slides
na