Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Sunnyvale, CA

64 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 458 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
great company to work with
Lead IVR QA (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2019, április 11.
great company to work with and to learn lot of new stuff ,great team support good work culture. good facilities good environment overall 5/5 ratings from my side
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, but not for contractors
Data Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2019, április 3.
It is great to work if you are full time, but if you are a contractor expect to be inferior and treated like a second class citizen. (even though you have the same job)
Pro érvek
free food, relaxed working environment
Kontra érvek
looked down upon by full timers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Pretty good
Program and Operations Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2019, március 19.
Everyone I work with is willing to help when you when you need it, give you advice, support, and overall super friendly. The company provides you with a ton of resources, benefits, and I have heard many stories of them helping employees beyond what normal companies would do in special circumstances that shows how much they value you. It is a very transparent workplace that offers employees the ability to speak up and voice their opinions
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
no review
UI Architect (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2019, február 13.
If you are a TVC (Temporary Vendor Contractor) you're an outsider. You can enjoy some perks, however. Food, free parking, free electric car charging... Hiring or moving around for a TVC is next to impossible. Most resources on the intraweb are not accessible. Odd hiring policies. Some groups have bad managers. I happened to be in one. This is not only my opinion.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Great place to work!
Data Operations Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2019, január 25.
Really allows employees to gain the maximum amount of knowledge from peers and allows them to also grow in their own unique ways. They are very encouraging of personal growth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Opportunity to grow is available
Customer Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2018, december 3.
After working on the Google campus in Mountain View for a few years, I've learn that there are always opportunities for growth available on campus. All it takes is passion and drive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supported recruiters in daily tasks
Technical Sourcer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2018, október 29.
High volume sourcing or reviewing of applicants. We would filter out the most qualified candidates based on their education and skill sets. Setup interviews for hiring managers
I love working at Google
Content Reviewer for Spanish (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2018, október 22.
Every day I find an amazing work environment plus the latest technology to help in my tasks. There's constant team contribution and a very well organized management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and productive work environment.
Technical Support Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2018, október 15.
I had a great time working for Google. They provoyou with every tool you need to succeed at your job. They also provide their employees with food and othe amenities.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Your experience at Google completely depends upon your Manager
Marketing (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2018, szeptember 26.
Google is a great company and I enjoyed my employment there.
Unfortunately your employment is almost totally influenced by your manager. Especially if you have an inexperienced autocratic micro-manager like I did. It was a relationship destined to fail and it did.
I loved the work when I was able to do it.
I write this because Google provides no feedback loop whatsoever for there employees so this might help someone in the future.
Food!
Managment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Project/Program Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2018, augusztus 28.
Lot of benefits
Fast paced work life- lot of exposure - people from varied backgrounds and experience and good work life balance. Numerous project to advance your career.
At it's best
Project Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2018, augusztus 18.
The most amazing place to work with, it spoils you and motivates you to work hard and smart.

People are kind and helpful no matter at what level they are. They be patient with you, make you learn more and be there if you need anything. Each and every department is pretty quick in solving your problem no matter what it is, be it finance, IT etc
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Contract work is ok
Project Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2018, július 31.
Contractors and FTEs are separate and it depends on your agency whether you have access to benefits including sick time, PTO, health benefits, etc. Contractors are hired specifically to work on projects, so they are usually not included in long-term strategic planning.
As a short term gig it’s a nice place to be, the free food, snacks, drinks, low-cost shuttles and ability to bring your dog to work are all pluses that you likely won’t get elsewhere.
Working as a contractor has no influence on your ability to be converted to a full time employee— you still go through the same interview process as external candidates and are judged as any other candidate is.
Pro érvek
Free food, access to gym, access to shuttles, bring your dog to work, flexible hours (depends on role/department)
Kontra érvek
Instability- some projects are cut short with no warning
Munkahelyi kultúra
Start up feel with big company security and resources
Software Engineering Intern, Platforms Team (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2018, május 4.
As an intern at google I always felt like I had the support necessary to finish my projects. I learned a lot over the course of each summer and enjoyed working in a fun and laid back company culture. 8/10 would recommend.
Pro érvek
free food, fun rooms to find i.e. meditation room, roof garden, arcade games
Kontra érvek
stress to be highly productive
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Fast paced, intense workplace
Line Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2018, április 29.
My workplace at Google was in the Production kitchen. A typical day starts at 9 am and the kitchen is very busy and fast paced, I deliver foods to each building on the campus and at the end of the day I close the kitchen down and leave by 530 or 6pm.
Food preparation
Food Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2018, április 25.
My usual work day consisted of prepping signs for daily breakfast set up, making sure we were stocked with all tools needed to get the day started, and make sure work for all crews went as smoothly as possible. I learned how to work with various things at once and how to prioritize menu items as needed (hot/cold foods).
The manager for our cafe and I worked closely throughout the day to ensure food quality and make any necessary changes as needed. I did not see any part of what I did on a daily basis as a challenge. I enjoyed what I did through out the day and liked interacting with all of our regular Googlers.
Pro érvek
Healthy food options, great managers, peers
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Done be a contractor for more than a year
Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2018, április 9.
If you're a Googler, Mazel Tov. If you're not, it's a great place to work for one year. They give you broad latitude to do whatever you want, so you can do nothing, you can find a real job or you can do something truly amazing to put on your resume. Then, you've essentially become an expert in that area and you can use it to find a real job.
If you work there for more than a year, you're just waiting to die. Your professional growth will not exceed beyond your own whim. Your likelihood for advancement will be nothing because nobody every got promoted at Google for building a strong team.
Pro érvek
Perfect to gild your resume and practicing the skills you want to develop
Kontra érvek
Worthless for anything else.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Culture positive, travail tres interessant
Data Scientist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2018, március 29.
Travail tres pointu ettres interessant. Environnement de travail tres positif. On apprend beacoup de chose et on progresse tres vite.
Complexite du travail
Implication tres importante necessaire
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 4Jelentés
Google
Diversity Technical Sourcer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2018, március 29.
Google was a great company it was my dream job. I really enjoyed working there the culture is perfect in every way possible. I would recommend anyone to work there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Good Work Environment
Sr Business Systems Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2018, március 27.
Cool and secure work environment
Balanced work life environment
Healthcare
Free lunch and gym
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van