Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Sunnyvale, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
70 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 778 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing work place. Lot of challenging work to work on. Work life balance needs to be planned. Teams are fun and enjoyable to work with. Lot of interesting work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone in the company is very inclusive no matter your role or your salary, if you work at google that is all you need to be included in any activity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of support and collaboration across many engaging projects. You are given an opportunity to grow and your ideas are respected. In addition to all this the campus is beautiful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A productive and innovative culture and environment. Fostered creativity and did not limit your potential. Positive in most topics. I wished I could have remained with the company if it weren't for personal reasons that forced me to leave.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is respectful, well funded, and generally a great place to forward your career. Pro: You may get to work on something that can change the world and get paid well for doing it. Con: The company is far too large and opaque for you to make any difference in the company or understand the company as a whole. You will also very likely be forced into a niche where you will learn less and less as time goes on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If any company I want to work , Google comes as No1 due to the people and technology. Great place to learn and make an impact right from the time you join. People around you take time to answer questions and provide mentors right from the first week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a good place to work at but most employees seem to be contracted and there is a lot of internal churn all the time, which sometimes causes unneeded confusion.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Find your niche and become a true Googler. It's a great place to work, but you have to be comfortable with being subsumed into the work and culture. It's not really a place for truly individualistic people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Contracting jobs usually get a bad rep for being void of benefits usually reserved for full time employees. At Google, I felt like a true part of my team, and not hired help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Since I m Assigned to represent Googles's Internal Structural Engineer and Consultant For Design and Engineering Of World Wide Data Centers , I Am working with Multiply Problems and Challenges With Several Staff Mechanical Engineers Everyday. I Am Also Assigned For R&D Projects Regarding Design of More Cost Effective Data Center Structures In Different Seismic Categories. I Have Never Experienced Any Hardship, Not As Employee And Not At My Assignments , And It Is Enjoyable To Work In A Environment Of Combination of Mechanical and Structural Engineering and Design.
Free Lunch, No Dress Code, very Friendly Management, overall very good company
excellent benefits for employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being exposed to Google's Real Estate Workspace Services organization gave me empirical knowledge on how to be a person of value to a high caliber team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best company I have ever interned with. Outstanding employee benefits; Friendly and productive working environment; A dynamic learning place; Minimum exhausting of resources such as unnecessary meetings
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company doesn't care about work ethic and hustle but more about not making sure you don't "offend" anyone. Everyone there looks into what you mean to say in your communications then what you are actually saying.
free food
Kontra érvek
no work from home policy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as contractor means give up on work laws. The intensity of work is not linear with the pay rate. they use international students for their own benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a wonderful experience just wasn't for me. I was the 1 of 2 Black Males that were in a technical position, the only others were in the kitchen which I didn't like.
Pro érvek
Lots of opportunity to get into something you like.
Kontra érvek
Lack of diversity, particularly African American representation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company. Gives employees a lot of freedom, The distributed development is part of everything you do, meaning lots of document writing and at the same time its always possible to work from home. Real smart people.
Best health insurance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work place life balance its great, fantastic perks, Easy to get along with everyone. There is lot of politics, hard to progress for within the group
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a great place for anyone. I was happy had time for the kids and for family events. I was a great experience to work with great people and friends.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Have to learn names quickly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work and learn new stuff but you need to improve your skillset everyday or you will have problem in the future. Great benefits but unfortunately it is decreasing slowly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was truly a wonderful experience at Google, the staff was wonderful, and the managers really did try their best to meet with their employees needs.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
awesome place to work for. Created a well-supported, cohesive business partnership by collaborating with three global sales finance verticals including Americas LCS, Enterprise and SMB