Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Seattle, WA

22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 476 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s Google, you know what that is
UX Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2019, december 27.
You’re paid so so much money and benefits it’s outrageous. Mountains of free food, nice gym, ski trips and more.

But you know why you’re paid so much? Because the work is soul crushing and has no real meaning. Yes, you will do evil, in many small ways every day. You will make complex products more complex because that makes money. Your job is to make billionaires billionairier and never forget it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great work culture
Technical Program Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2019, október 30.
Great work culture: lots of smart people trying to solve very hard problems to help customers, but very little arrogance. Very measurement focused. Management is supportive of workers, and mistakes are understood to happen (but not repeatedly, appropriately). The food and office amenities are well publicized and just as great as you would imagine
Really good
AI Resident (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2019, október 15.
I just joined Google for a little over a week. Therefore, I cannot talk about it in too much depth. However, it has been a really good experience for me.
Great Company
Senior Manager, Real Estate and Workplace Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2019, október 10.
Great company, great people, cares a lot for it's employees, fair compensation and great perks/benefits. Challenging and rewarding, mandate to innovate.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company with good work/life balance
Software Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2019, június 12.
Best thing at Google is about work/life balance and compensation. Also the people here are super clever.
We used a lot of internal tool, so when we find new jobs, it is kind of hard to explain what you did here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Flexible an Fun
Video Creator, Editor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2018, december 6.
Awesome place to work for. Very diverse and cares about each individual employed. I am very lucky and thankful to work for such an outstanding company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing company with great people
Support Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2018, október 7.
Far and away the best job I have had to date. Worked on leading edge projects with some seriously talented and fun people. The culture is outstanding, but being a contractor often left me on the outside looking in at all the fun and benefits, despite the team's efforts to include me as much as allowable. I would work here again in a heartbeat, but preferably as a direct hire.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Experience acquired
UX Research Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2018, május 30.
As someone who was a contractor, and previously was a contractor at other tech enterprise companies, I felt that Google offered much more inclusiveness. I took a role in research infrastructure that was incredibly empowering, although management was extremely hands off. Overall, I had a blast working with my old team and would have stayed if I had an opportunity to convert.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Nonething nice to say
Forefront Identity Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2018, május 24.
Complete and utter bias, toxic, I would avoid, pays little, works you 60 hours a week with constant corporate propaganda. No respect for the individual, all about teh agenda.
Noone
Avoid aty all costs
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good place to work
Engineering Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2018, március 26.
Google is a great place. I would recommend it to everyone, but the process is very selective. I was only an intern, so my experience may not be accurate to full-time employement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Encouragement for growth in career
Technical Sourcer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2018, március 13.
Google was a great place to contribute and grow. The only reason my contract was ended was because my supervisor at that time and I piloted a new way to source at Google and it didn't allow me to hit the metrics that were expected as a Sourcer, I would return at a heartbeat and have no doubt I would be successful.
Pro érvek
Management and team feeling is great
Kontra érvek
As a contractor, there is added pressure to exceed the production of the FTEs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with a nice array of growth opportunities
Hardware Test Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2017, augusztus 25.
Google is a fast paced company with many new projects, programs, and challenges popping up everyday. It can be difficult to keep up with the all of the changes and work/life balance is always an issue. Management is flexible and accommodating which makes dealing with the sheer volume of issues a bit easier.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 2Jelentés
Great Job
Field Operations Associate / Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2017, május 22.
Recommend for anyone that wants to see a fully functional company that regards its employees as family. It was only a contract job, but well worth all the travel and greeting of people to do the job I was tasked. Would do the job again if it was offered.
Learning about more about Google
Travel, but I enjoyed traveling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Innovative company
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Contract) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2016, szeptember 6.
Great culture overall. Casual. Fun. Collaborative. Open communication. Intelligent. Forward Thinking. Innovative. Pushing the limits of engineering the in the VR
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Google Work From Home Ads Quality Rater
Ads Quality Rater (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2016, augusztus 20.
Great job for going back to school and working from home whenever I had the time. Very convenient and the pay was not bad. Recommend it to anyone who needs a part time job.
Flexible
Kontra érvek
Didn't always have tasks available
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Fake Managers and co-workers
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Contract) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2016, február 23.
Desks were taken away after the team was there for four days and manager was fired, we were told he was sick. bad company. not worth working at.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job and great company to work for
Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2014, május 30.
Google is a great company to work for, they take care of their employees and make them first. Its awesome to go to a job everyday and know that everything you need to do that job will be available and right there when you need it, to include advise, help, and answers from management.
Pro érvek
everything was taken care of
constant traveling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
self motivated as online work,
Italian Ads quality rater (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2013, december 17.
metrics are counting how many ads are viewed in an hour, fast paced environment! i learned to work with other invisible co-workers as never meet them personally but can help each other through the internet.
Pro érvek
work from home on your own time and schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 3Jelentés
A great experience.
Photographer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2013, november 13.
Management was easy to work with. I was flexible to what they needed photographed and completely the tasks efficiently. Everyone was pleased with my photography.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fun place
Software Quality Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle2013, július 19.
Great management and fun work place. challenging work environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van