Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Seattle, WA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Seattle, WA22 értékelés
22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 752 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Lots of room for advancement in position and career. Perks are great and the culture is amazing. They want you to be successful and give you the tools to do so.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You’re paid so so much money and benefits it’s outrageous. Mountains of free food, nice gym, ski trips and more.

But you know why you’re paid so much? Because the work is soul crushing and has no real meaning. Yes, you will do evil, in many small ways every day. You will make complex products more complex because that makes money. Your job is to make billionaires billionairier and never forget it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work culture: lots of smart people trying to solve very hard problems to help customers, but very little arrogance. Very measurement focused. Management is supportive of workers, and mistakes are understood to happen (but not repeatedly, appropriately). The food and office amenities are well publicized and just as great as you would imagine
Munkahelyi kultúra
I just joined Google for a little over a week. Therefore, I cannot talk about it in too much depth. However, it has been a really good experience for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, great people, cares a lot for it's employees, fair compensation and great perks/benefits. Challenging and rewarding, mandate to innovate.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best thing at Google is about work/life balance and compensation. Also the people here are super clever.
We used a lot of internal tool, so when we find new jobs, it is kind of hard to explain what you did here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome place to work for. Very diverse and cares about each individual employed. I am very lucky and thankful to work for such an outstanding company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Far and away the best job I have had to date. Worked on leading edge projects with some seriously talented and fun people. The culture is outstanding, but being a contractor often left me on the outside looking in at all the fun and benefits, despite the team's efforts to include me as much as allowable. I would work here again in a heartbeat, but preferably as a direct hire.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As someone who was a contractor, and previously was a contractor at other tech enterprise companies, I felt that Google offered much more inclusiveness. I took a role in research infrastructure that was incredibly empowering, although management was extremely hands off. Overall, I had a blast working with my old team and would have stayed if I had an opportunity to convert.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Complete and utter bias, toxic, I would avoid, pays little, works you 60 hours a week with constant corporate propaganda. No respect for the individual, all about teh agenda.
Noone
Avoid aty all costs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a great place. I would recommend it to everyone, but the process is very selective. I was only an intern, so my experience may not be accurate to full-time employement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google was a great place to contribute and grow. The only reason my contract was ended was because my supervisor at that time and I piloted a new way to source at Google and it didn't allow me to hit the metrics that were expected as a Sourcer, I would return at a heartbeat and have no doubt I would be successful.
Pro érvek
Management and team feeling is great
Kontra érvek
As a contractor, there is added pressure to exceed the production of the FTEs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a fast paced company with many new projects, programs, and challenges popping up everyday. It can be difficult to keep up with the all of the changes and work/life balance is always an issue. Management is flexible and accommodating which makes dealing with the sheer volume of issues a bit easier.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Recommend for anyone that wants to see a fully functional company that regards its employees as family. It was only a contract job, but well worth all the travel and greeting of people to do the job I was tasked. Would do the job again if it was offered.
Learning about more about Google
Travel, but I enjoyed traveling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great culture overall. Casual. Fun. Collaborative. Open communication. Intelligent. Forward Thinking. Innovative. Pushing the limits of engineering the in the VR
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for going back to school and working from home whenever I had the time. Very convenient and the pay was not bad. Recommend it to anyone who needs a part time job.
Flexible
Kontra érvek
Didn't always have tasks available
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Desks were taken away after the team was there for four days and manager was fired, we were told he was sick. bad company. not worth working at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a great company to work for, they take care of their employees and make them first. Its awesome to go to a job everyday and know that everything you need to do that job will be available and right there when you need it, to include advise, help, and answers from management.
Pro érvek
everything was taken care of
constant traveling
Munkahelyi kultúra
metrics are counting how many ads are viewed in an hour, fast paced environment! i learned to work with other invisible co-workers as never meet them personally but can help each other through the internet.
Pro érvek
work from home on your own time and schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was easy to work with. I was flexible to what they needed photographed and completely the tasks efficiently. Everyone was pleased with my photography.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great management and fun work place. challenging work environment
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés