Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: San Jose, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
San Jose, CA49 értékelés
49 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 777 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, but the industry can be complex. Depending on your manager, you can be on your own. Utilize your coworkers and take the e-learn to learn more
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun working there. Great team work. Always learning new things. People were friendly and very nice. I learned how to manage time and be a team player.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager is supposed to be a manager and not a developer - I don't like to have a meeting and we are actually coding in the long meetings.

Other than this I don't like micro management -
Munkahelyi kultúra
Red Badge doesn't mean much when your income and benefits are below average. Being at Google doesn't mean much once you contract for them then you'll know.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great places to work. I as a contractor for Google, didn't work to much with any representative directly. Throughout my duration of project and completion had no complaints.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very professional and respectful work environment. Fun place with intelligent team. The opportunity to work with cross function teams.
Approachable team members and leads. Open communication to improve workflow. Free food and drinks. The ultimate google culture experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would go into work and my coworkers will always greet me with a smile. I made many life long friends while working there. The work also gave me a sense of accomplishment at the end of the day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great experience for me to work as a contractor at Google. Food is free , and you will get a chance to work with highly talented peoples. Overall it was fun, i never felt the work pressure.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
Contractors have some limitations in accessing the internal resources like online learning platform
Munkahelyi kultúra
My trainer for the position i was filling was not very knowledgeable. Kept changing the policy. Casual attire not business was allowed in the office. The free food was great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Superb work culture and Employee friendly company.
Google's culture is flexible (employees are encouraged to work when they like and how they like), fun (offices have nap pods, video games and ping pong) and founded on trust.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working for Google and had good relationships with the co-workers there. They had many helpful tips and advice on how to clean the hard to reach areas.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google was a great experience, So many people from all walks of life joining together for one common goal. Provide the world with excellent service and Support.
flexible schedule.
1) Food, food, food. 15+ cafes on main campus (MTV) alone. Mini-kitchens, snacks, drinks, free breakfast/lunch/dinner, all day, errr'day. 2) Benefits/perks. Free 24:7 gym access (on MTV campus). Free (self service) laundry (washer/dryer) available. Bowling alley. Volley ball pit. Custom-built and exclusive employee use only outdoor sport park (MTV). Free health/fitness assessments. Dog-friendly. Etc. etc....
Munkahelyi kultúra
They had a program where they offered meditation to agents to relax and work on our own pace. It was a great experience working with a consistent changing environment.
Pro érvek
They work flow is always changing.
Kontra érvek
No room for career growth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are looking for work life balance and if you have kids this company is the best. You still get to work on cool projects but with doable deadlines and less stress.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work culture is really great. No one micro manages you. It's persons responsibility to take up a challenge and complete it. Management is so friendly and motivating. Hardest part is to keep up with all that's happening in there, where as enjoyable is what you work on.
Free food, great culture
Too Competitive
Munkahelyi kultúra
• Balancing the legal and regulatory requirements YouTube LLC faces around the world
with the needs of YouTube’s users, partners, and advertisers, while upholding

Google LLC & YouTube LLC core values.

• Responsible for Copyright, Trademark and intellectual compliance protection.

• Processing & ensuring prompt and proper resolution for YouTube LLC.

Copyright & Trademark complaints and other Legal business processes.

• Development of a thorough understanding of team policy and the demonstration of

strong judgment on making difficult decisions & on escalating issues.

• Exposure to the world of internet video including its business model, customer focus,

systems and operations.

Awesome place to work!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Our company was hired to provide a service for google. it was for their google express delivery service. we interacted with many of the employees and other companies that google hire to do this project.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can't say much since I'm new and hope to make the best of my contractor position to learn and grown withing the organization. Keep my fingers crossed to be a full time employee in the near future.
Pro érvek
Free meals, gym, google shared rides.
Hours are set by Google Managment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Contract ended earlier than expected with bcforward. But, it was a great place to work, with tons of training, and great people. The free lunches was a plus
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday I get to learn new stuff. I am really happy to work for this company. It has a very diverse culture. I would love to continue working in the company.