Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: San Francisco, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
San Francisco, CA64 értékelés
64 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 777 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
An amazing work environment where everyone is very smart and friendly. I have learned a lot from great coworkers to amazing managers and directors. Great work/life balance and perks. After some time the career path can get a bit slow but an amazing professional experience overall!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here has been a great opportunity for me. I've enjoyed my coworkers positive and creative attitudes and have been inspired while here. Management has challenges in consistency and follow through, though all are very nice people.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, Dooglers, creative personnel, remote flexibility, room for work life balance
Kontra érvek
Work in silos, no consistency, lack of respect for others time, confusion on priorities
Munkahelyi kultúra
There's a reason why people say Google is where young people go to retire - great food, benefits, very reasonable hours. But be prepared to do the same job for 10 years!
Fre Lunch Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a contractor on two different teams at Google. I worked with some very passionate and brilliant people and was impressed with all the perks they have (even for temp employees).
Pro érvek
Free meals, gym, mini kitchen
Commute
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best part about this job was I didn't have to be stuck in an office everyday. Because I worked in various stores, it was always something or someone new I was seeing. The shopping aspect made it fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Google was a dream. Everyone there is motivated to move forward with their career and there is a lot of opportunity to do that. I accepted the offer to Google through the Adometry acquisition and have no regrets.

The culture and compensation is great for everyone. The management does changes a lot which was difficult as I went through 4 managers during my time there. The positive part though is the people and the company itself empowers everyone to make decisions based on their career paths. I learned that in a big company like Google someone should be dedicated to networking across the organization.
Pro érvek
Food, food, food. They do a great job of keep employees happy with regards to benefits, stock and food
Kontra érvek
Long work hours and remote managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s so awesome to work here and I️ l or it so much . I️ just stared and it’s the best of my other jobs I️ have had . So great so much niceties and nice people
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is no work life balance. The benefits were good, free food and insurance. They have shuttle buses and free food. Managers show favoritism and co workers gossip and backstab
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
No Advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
People are the smartest people you will meet. Everyone is so laid back and the culture is fantastic. You can choose to work remotely from home if you choose to. Also, you have the freedom to do any 20% project you would like.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, free swag, free commute
Slower pace
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a great place to work. Friendly accepting environment. The culture of Google is ever changing which makes it very diverse in everything that they do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a great place to learn and start your career. There are amazing opportunities for skill and career development. People are friendly and the company cares about its employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great place for making amazing advancements in career. People are full of energy. There is opportunity to learn new technologies. Job is well paid.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at Google as a contractor for a year and a half.
After couple months on the job I have realized that a lot of things that have been advised prior to the start date appeared to be different in reality, i.e. micromanagement, different job tasks, manager changed, lack of leadership or lack of clear goals to follow. On top of that I could feel that I was being left out on many occasions since I was a contractor. Also I felt mistreated, I could get a random text or a phone call late in the evening from a PM asking why I did this or why I did not do this even though everything has been discussed and followed per provided instructions.

At the end of my contract I felt miserable and underestimated.

I am glad that my project ended.
Pro érvek
free lunches, free snacks, free gym
Kontra érvek
poor management, stressful environment, unreliable peers, can't trust anyone
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is something about working for a big name like google and what it could do for you in your future. There weren't too many cons if any, I had nothing but great experiences and met great people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a great company, super clever people, great working environment, extensive career growth opportunities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company and benefits that makes it a priority to provide a comfortable work environment. There are many perks and great benefits that create incentives to be a part of the company long term.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company attracts top talent and truly the possibilities are endless. The highering process is a nightmare and costs them talent. Employees review each other, which is great, until you have no one to review you bc temps/contract workers aren't allowed to participate in the reviews, and yet over half the workforce seems to be a temp or contract worker. When going through the hiring process you may be asked to interview up to five times with 5 different interviewers, or not at all. It's inconsistent. You must be approved by a hiring committee, most of whom you've never met and who may not fully understand your job role.
Every perk possible
Kontra érvek
Contracts and temp workers are treated subclass
google security

good pay

good benefits
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
no type of management whatsoever, so you may be confused as to who to call your superior. pretty simple and straightforward. you can request help whenever you feel like a job is too hard. good workout because sometimes you have huge packages and deliveries that require a lot of muscle strength. if you finish your job early, you have a lot of downtime.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for google the team I worked with was absolutely amazing. Along with that the work place felt like I was right at home. I would refer the company to anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work is extremely easy intellectually for I have learned the main primary SOP (standard operating procedures) but it is tiresome on the body after consecutively lifting bulks of items. I think the best part of this position is getting to see customers and communicating with them.